Genetic help please :)

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Okay so I need this for Rainpaw x Flick kits, please let me know if you need more details

Flick; unknown breed probably mixed, he has long white and grey fur with green eyes and is large for an average domestic cat

Rainpaw; mixed, the inside of her legs and belly carry white, while the rest of her fur is a grey, the top of her body being a darker grey than the rest, has dark blue eyes compared to her parents light blue ones. The female is normal size for a cat and her fur is on the long side, yet it hardly ever gets tangled up or anything stuck in it.

Idk if you would need Rainpaw's parents or not so just let me know?

• Blue w/ white LH x Blue w/ white LH

Blue, blue w/ white

Kits with white can have any realistic eye color. Kits without white can have any realistic eye color except blue.

Kits with white can have any amount of white.

All kits will be longhaired.

Please let me know if you would like more options!

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!

• Sorry it took a while to get back to this! Here are some versions with more options.

Blue w/ white LH (carrying cinnamon and sepia) x Blue w/ white LH (carrying cinnamon and sepia)

Blue, fawn, blue sepia, fawn sepia, or any of those with white

Sepia kits will have eye colors in the range of gold to green. Other kits can have any realistic eye color if they have white; any realistic eye color except blue if they have no white.

Blue w/ white LH (carrying chocolate and point) x Blue w/ white LH (carrying chocolate and point)

Blue, lilac, blue point, lilac point, or any of those with white

Point kits will have blue eyes. Other kits can have any realistic eye color if they have white; any realistic eye color except blue if they have no white.

Want your characters' kids to have realistic fur colors? Check out the Genetics Center!
    Cats, lions, dogs, horses, rats, parrots - whatever the species is, there's probably a geneticist who can do the litter. We can also do genetics for realistic hybrid litters (check the list of realistic pairings linked in the sticky at the top of the board).
    If you want more options for a litter, just let us know!