♠ The Kinship Circle Chat/Plot Thread

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • eyyy bros, probably going to bring someone over if I have time

he'd be an "argelos purist" (hating on the earth creatures for invading etc) which probably isn't the most popular opinion here?

but yeah, how yall doin?

• Welcome! Haha, more strife for the Circle

Im doing fairly well, I think I have a tiny bit of a cold but its really not that bad. My voice is just a bit hoarse.

How about you

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• noted atlas! take your time and get better! i’ll be slightly less active due to school / other issues but i’ll post when i can!

and that would be interesting for sure! i’d love to see some drama like that around here! welcome to the kinship circle Pounce !

\ BLACK ROSES AND HAIL MARYS \ TAGS

• I'm not going to be able to post anything this weekend as I'm going away but I have read all of the post that were posted in the last 22 hours and I'm sorry that I cant answer them yet. See ya'll on monday/sunday evening.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• Hello! Im back again, just bump any threads you want me to reply to because ive forgotten (sorry).

Also, when is the meeting going to be?

And when do you think I should start handing out invitations to our allies about the october event? Maybe we could do that now and get the thread going so people can get excited over halloween? It feels kinda weird replying to a thread about something that has already passed a few days ago.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• that’s fine! and you can go ahead and start handing out invites to the halloween event! invite neutrals too (besides blizzardclan considering they don’t like us), so maybe we can get more people interested in us?

\ BLACK ROSES AND HAIL MARYS \ TAGS