HAWKCLAN CHAT & PLOTTING v.2

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • well,, to make a long story short, he used to be really confident. then he had some stuff happen, i.e. torture among other things where he lost his tail and his leg, and caused for him to be pretty uh, nervous and skittish. he still is very much those things, but his addiction to alochol tot worse over time and though he had tried to stop, he always relapses. his anger isnt really his anger because the type of character flynn is, he cannot hate anyone even if they've done him wrong. his feral side stems from him being a vampire, and due to his aggressively passive nature, he doesnt drink blood which causes for his feral side to over take him. when he is able to come to, he feels hella bad about it which is why he is trying to stay away from others cause he killed two NPCs as a result and got exiled from hawkclan a while back.

β˜… I ASK MYSELF WHAT AM I DOING HERE

personal storage / β˜… / some number/6 for sin squad / β˜… / smooching kittens is what i do

• wow you think masou is interesting thank you asdkjflhfgh

i haven't had him for too long but he's pretty fun to play what with his past that I've been building up, his personality, and his links to my other characters

flynn deserves the world though and i hope he can be happy in the future ://

we entertain these people that we create
    'til there remains no trace of what they stand for

tags β€” hawkclan β€” ic opinions β€” played by renaismic

• a masou fan club i'm wheezing

he's truly a precious boy so uhh count me in

あγͺγŸγŒγγ‚ŒγŸη—›γΏγŒ ζ„›γ‹γ‚‚γ—γ‚Œγͺγ„γ¨γ²γ¨γ‚Šγ§ζœŸεΎ…γ—γ¦γŸ

violetwaltz β€” arizonacircle β€” masou β€” fumio β€” velvetpaw β€” snapdragon

• aww! poor guy flynn! there really is a lot going in that lil' head of his :( he's like stuck between being feral or wasted that must suck majorly :( im gonna quietly follow his posts and see how/if he recovers!

im all for a masou fanclub omg <3

• he will recover, for sure! but he us gonna feel so apologetic to everyone fgdhsjsjxbx

yes I support a masou fan club

and I stg flynn isnt that interesting lmfao

β˜… I ASK MYSELF WHAT AM I DOING HERE

personal storage / β˜… / some number/6 for sin squad / β˜… / smooching kittens is what i do

• masou: *breathes*

y'all: wow hey i lOVE-

i can't wait for flynn to recover though because he needs happiness and stability in his life

you might not think it but he really is super interesting, especially with his whole feral thing and everything that's happened to him so far like he's such a cool character

あγͺγŸγŒγγ‚ŒγŸη—›γΏγŒ ζ„›γ‹γ‚‚γ—γ‚Œγͺγ„γ¨γ²γ¨γ‚Šγ§ζœŸεΎ…γ—γ¦γŸ

• So my activity may be spotty as my job has me working 12 hours and it’s just a nightmare

I CAN TELL BY YOUR SMILE

YOU'RE COMING UNDONE

• ah sorry for not posting this week. I've been trying to get caught up in school and with other shit lmfao. But hopefully after my later class tomorrow, I can post a meeting and some open threads.

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

• it's fine scar!! just take your time and don't stress yourself out or whatever with trying to do things!!