MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS : 9/13

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • just throw up a form and when we have enough (say four or five) applications, we'll start a new mass adopt for darkclan to hopefully help with activity!

plot litters and anything that involves interaction between the adopter and the original form poster are highly encouraged! <333

so far we have:

-- coppertail x laurel npc litter, adopted by wolfmask

-- bloodclan x magpietuft litter (one reserved for me)

-- kestrelheart x npc litter (nts: chausies)

-- rosestar's maternal cousins

-- rosestar's nieces/nephews

-- kodiakbite x npc, littermates w/ ruestar + younger sibs to lilystar

-- dusksparks x lilystar x obsidianstorm

-- dusksparks x lilystar

-- roughstorm x cypressfalls

-- siblings to brightpaw + duskpaw

-- parents of brightpaw + duskpaw

Code
    1. [u]NAME X NAME OR WHOEVER'S SIBLINGS, ETC, HERE[/u]
    2. [i]information[/i]: (include age)
    3. [i]genetics[/i]:
    4. [i]rules[/i]:
    5. - text
    6. - text
    7. - text
    8. [i]slots[/i]:
    9. [i]other[/i]: (delete this if unneeded)
  • COPPERTAIL (NPC) X LAUREL (NPC) / ADOPTED BY WOLFMASK

information: 13 months old. born as loners to a shadowclan father (which is unknown) and a loner mother, orphaned when about a moon old due to a coyote attack near the darkclan gorge where they were rescued by a darkclan patrol which included wolfmask. they may bear physical scars from the attack and one of their siblings was killed as well, though most likely have forgotten much about the attack and their loner life by now. though relatively new to both darkclan and motherhood, wolfmask decided to raise them to the best of her ability with some help from darkclan queens to provide milk for them before they were fully weaned. they will know of her bloodclan past, she is open with that information, and are likely to accept her for who she is and who she was molded to be, and also of her susceptibility to illness due to a childhood sickness that nearly killed her. may follow in her footsteps and have slightly questionable morals since wolfmask is their guardian and role model for much of their life, but probably will never be as transparent as wolfmask's.

genetics: mostly free-for-all (if you have any questions just ask). can be any basic colours like dilutes (blue, cream), torties, reds, and blacks, may also be fully white (which masks another colour), can have low or high white, can be mackerel or spotted tabbies. physical disabilities are alright.

rules:

- cannot have depressing names and cannot have a name change to something depressing or wolfmask will fight tbh.

- please try to stay active and post a few times a week, life can be tough.

- stay in darkclan for at least two weeks ooc, but if it's not for you- it's not for you. try to be realistic about your character leaving though.

- must be aged realistically.

- feel free to plot with wolfmask !

slots: two

(NPC) X MAGPIETUFT

information: 10 months old. magpietuft (transmale, he/him) was quiet and friendly, but never noticed much in darkclan. they were injured by a coyote during a long drought and as a result didn't leave the caves that are used as darkclan's camp very much after he healed. during a bloodclan raid, he was taken as a prisoner and kept for many moons, used as a personal plaything by many a bloodclanner for his pretty looks and meek personality. eventually, he had a litter that led to his sickening and eventual death. the half-clan kits were abandoned by a less cruel soul on darkclan's borders, still smelling of their dead father, where they were taken in and raised. they would not have been told of their father's fate, believing that he was killed by bloodclan, but they were not quite lied to because darkclan wasn't sure what happened to him either. they may have grown up in a tight knit group due to being orphans (having never been truly adopted by any queens, they were too busy with their own kittens), despite being of the rosestar bloodline and having a large extended family. and later on, for instance, they could meet an npc bloodclanner that had kept magpietuft prisoner (and recognized their scent or what they looked like if one of the siblings is particularly distinguishable) and tell them about the horrible things that were done to him to hurt them.

genetics: free-for-all, but must be realistic and must be moggies (mutts)-- no wildcat mixes or purple eyed kittens, etc. (if you have questions just ask). magpietuft was a very dark black smoke with low white and you couldn't tell that he was a smoke unless you brushed his fur the wrong way, so any smokes will be very dark and hard to tell that they are a smoke.

rules:

- cannot have depressing names as they would have been named by loving surrogate queens.

- please try to stay active and post a few times a week, life can be tough.

- stay in darkclan for at least two weeks ooc, but if it's not for you- it's not for you. try to be realistic about your character leaving though.

- must be aged realistically.

slots: four three

• KESTRELHEART X NPC

information: up to 8 moons old. kestrelheart had an infatuation at a young age with a tom from darkclan and thus these kits were born. shortly after being born and in the care of their father, kestrelheart disappeared but she loved the kits nonetheless.

genetics: kestrelheart was the sister to cougarstar/blood, former riverclan leader and bloodclan deputy.

rules:

- must stay active

- must stay in darkclan for at least a week

slots: three

• Ruestar i know lily had a huge family, but if rue has any inactive siblings, would you want to adopt them out?

There was always one slot left for anyone to fillout as Rue's sibling. Both Lily and Rue come from the same parents, just different litters.

Untitled98_1.png

WE'RE GUNNA MAKE IT SOON —

— Just keep pushing through

✦ Darkclan | Leader | Smokey turkish van with vitiligo chest | Tag | Played by Baelfire ✦

• quick mobile tracking but I've got hella Rosestar-related litters for you ;)

#1 Cat Mom af

Traditional Roleplayer

Characters: [pm for plots]

Glacewing, Deputy of SkyClan

Mothpaw, Apprentice of ThunderClan

Cowspots, Warrior of WindClan

Frostbloom, Queen of RiverClan

Join Traditional ThunderClan!

• eyy kai!! I missed seeing you around!! <3

ROSESTAR'S MATERNAL COUSINS

information: 12-moon-old warriors born to Rosestar's aunt. They grew up in DarkClan and likely were reasonably close with Rosestar before she died, as she cared for many of her cousins.

genetics: Any realistic tabby, tortoiseshell, or solid color.

rules:

- Remain in DarkClan

- Stay active

slots: 5

ROSESTAR'S NIECES/NEPHEWS

information: 9-moon-old nieces/nephews of Rosestar, parented by her sister. They were raised in DarkClan with Rosestar as a very close aunt, almost mother-like figure.

genetics: Any realistic tabby, tortoiseshell, or solid color.

rules:

- Remain in DarkClan

- Stay active

slots: 6

#1 Cat Mom af

Traditional Roleplayer

Characters: [pm for plots]

Glacewing, Deputy of SkyClan

Mothpaw, Apprentice of ThunderClan

Cowspots, Warrior of WindClan

Frostbloom, Queen of RiverClan

Join Traditional ThunderClan!

• I need reminders, heh ty <3

Kodiakbite X NPC - Ruestar's Sibling

information: 22 moons old, sibling to Lilystar and Ruestar though are from Ruestar's litter. Born in Darkclan, though for drama/plot purposes you can have them kidnapped/run away/etc. and they are just now returning back to Darkclan. They'll have many nieces and nephews from Lilystar and one niece form Ruestar.

genetics: Long or short furred turkish van, colors can be; grey, black, and sepia. They carry vitiligo, if grey or black they can have the spotting.

rules:

- MUST be active

slots: 1

Untitled98_1.png

WE'RE GUNNA MAKE IT SOON —

— Just keep pushing through

✦ Darkclan | Leader | Smokey turkish van with vitiligo chest | Tag | Played by Baelfire ✦

• oof, is that rosestar's cousins as in cypressfalls kids/dusk's siblings? if so, then can i possibly request that changed a bit because dusk's background is pretty established parent-wise and also important to him. but here's some inactive dusklily kids lol

Dusksparks x Lilystar x Obsidianstar

information: the children of the three hps at the time - leader, deputy, and medicine cat. Lilystar and Obsidianstorm were mates, but couldn't conceive children. Thus, they asked Dusksparks, their good friend, if he would be a surrogate for them and he agreed. Would be related to Rosestar and Tulipstar as well through Dusksparks (first cousins), Coalstar through Obsidianstar (nieces/nephews), and the current leader Ruestar through Lilystar (nieces/nephews). That's a total of 6 Darkclan leaders they're related to. Would be 7 moons currently, aging on the 9th. non-hp however has an even more vast family tree.

genetics:

rules:

- please be active! if not however i (and dei) reserve the right to rehome them after over a month and a half of inactivity

- age realistically please, and make sure that everyone's aging around the same rate

- if going to leave darkclan, have a reason to! it doesn't have to be a deep one, but it should be there

- this is supposed to be the nice, happy litter okay

slots: 4

other: im keeping track of the family tree, so if they grow up and have children of their own please tell me! i mean, i might find out anyway but it is nice to know im not skipping over important things likes that

Dusksparks x Lilystar (Pigeoncheek, Silver, Sedge, Dotted)

information: 15 moons. The first litter of Dusksparks and Lilystar (then Printedroses), two friends forced together by Tulipstar, Dusksparks' own cousin and leader at the time in order to bring up Darkclan's numbers. They had a multitude of struggles, including Lilystar avoiding them for most of their lives, being forced into apprenticeship early (causing the death of the second oldest, Dehliapaw), Dusksparks getting abducted leaving them on their own for a time, them finding out they're part Shadowclan by an affair their grandmother had, a couple siblings running off, finding out they weren't supposed to be born, and more!

genetics: see each slot

rules:

- this is the angst litter.

- i would appreciate it if the basic personality is kept, otherwise the only other rule is please keep them active and keep them in darkclan for a time (sedge is the only exception)!

- if there's no warrior name, that means it's up to you! if you want to change the name completely that's fine but know that it would've been changed sometime in their lives

slots:

- Silver___: oldest kid, obsessed about heroics and being the best. good heart, good kid, just wants to protect his younger siblings and his clan. would appreciate it if he was kept to a silver tabby, blue tabby, or blue smoke (can have low white)

- Pigeoncheek: a dear. while everyone became jaded and broken some from their lives, pidge here pushed through it all and never lost his sense of humor and kind heart. has a family of his own now, a pure ray of sunshine in a cloud of angst. is a shorthaired blue tom with orange eyes

- Sedge__: a cold survivalist who only cares about his own survival at the detriment of everything else. last seems in riverclan but has no real loyalty to anything. originally was a longhaired chocolate tabby like his father Dusk and tbh i still really love that

- Dotted___: tbh ffa for everything besides appearance - a longhaired black smoke with vitiligo, the splitting image of Lilystar just younger

other: if you ever want more info ill be happy to give it out!

Roughstorm x Cypressfalls (Elmrustle)

information: currently 23 moons old, ages on the 24th. The secret children of Roughstorm, a Shadowclan player, and Cypressfalls, a Darkclan warrior and his one actual love in the world. some were taken to Shadowclan with Roughstorm while Dusksparks and Elmrustle were brought to Darkclan with Cypressfalls. Palefang, Cypress' best friend and a tom in love with her, agreed to pretend to be the kit's father, and they grew up like that until the truth came out they're half-clan. Elmrustle is a perfect warrior - strong and loyal to the death, she values her morals and values over relationship though, and that has caused some conflicts in the past

genetics: solidly-built chocolate molly

rules:

- please stay active and stay in darkclan!

slots: 1

other: if you want any info just ask me!

okay, i think these're good for now lol

Red/Peps || 19 || male || USA (eastern time) || trad rper

\\ Dusksparks - medicine cat - Darkclan //

\\ Eaglespirit - warrior - Windclan //

\\Goldenpaw - apprentice - Riverclan //

write on my wall you nerds

chara gallery

art shop

ultimate family tree (wip)

ultimate trad guide (wip)

ultimate medicine cat guide (wip)

• I'll offer up some Brightpaw fam ;)

Plus Sky from the Tribe and Lilystar allegedly had like six to eight kits! Only two are active over in the tribe currently but we can pretend three or four came to DC if you guys wanna use it

BRIGHTPAW'S SIBLINGS HERE

information: Anywhere between 10-15 moons, these cats would be the siblings (whether same litter or not) to Brightpaw and Duskpaw. Duskpaw is really only here for a short while as he plots with the Tribe and ends up dying, they'll have to deal with Brightpaw being a wreck.

genetics: Truly a free-for-all. Brightpaw is an orange-tabby-and-white, and Duskpaw is a gray tabby with white.

rules:

- Be active!

slots: 3

BRIGHTPAW AND DUSKPAW'S PARENTS

information: These cats will be the parents of Brightpaw and Duskpaw, both soon-to-be warriors in DarkClan

genetics: Free for all. Brightpaw is an orange-and-white tabby, Duskpaw is a gray-and-white tabby

rules:

- None :)

slots: 2

other: They're portrayed as really loving to their kids in NPC

Played by Northern-Skywatcher