we were not born in sin | returning

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • He had expected to feel...more at home. He had expected to feel some sort of great rush of belonging, or a deep certainty that this was where he belonged, after searching for all that time. But...no. He felt no such thing. He gazed around at the cold golden sand, at the distant shine of the pyramids, at the slinking crimson body of the Nile. And he was interested by everything saw; he was eager to explore, eager to get to know his new - old? - home. But it was the same eagerness he'd always felt when encountering a new place. And this, well...this was a new place. Though he'd hoped it wouldn't feel that way, it was. He had not been born in this desert; neither of his parents were here; no one here would know him; not even the Clan's name was the same. It was the ship of Theseus, he supposed, and he was climbing back aboard a ship whose components had all been replaced.

The soon-to-be-former traveler sank into a sitting position, forepaws resting lightly on the border. Cardinaldirections wondered suddenly if anyone would even remember his mother or his father; admittedly they were quite famous, but the world was big and it moved fast. Perhaps they'd been forgotten. He hoped not - he had a vague feeling that if the memory of Cataclysm and Amour lived on, there was hope for him yet to find his true home. Because he had looked - for years, he had looked - and had never been able to find it. Perhaps not. Perhaps he'd been running from where he belonged all this time. The caraval sighed into the yawning silence of the Harrow desert, and watched as his breath formed a plume. He waited.

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN FIX YOU

first tier | amour darling x cataclysm | biography

always mobile - sorry for any inconveniences or short posts!

BUT I SURE CAN TAKE YOU APART

• unlike cardinaldirections, as soon as he arrived at the sanguine ruins, he felt instantly at home. it was weird, for he had never been connected to the clan in the past world. in fact, the clans he had connections to were riverclan, phantomclan and the exiles - the former only being through it being his dad's ex group. and he had actually only been in a clan for the first four moons of his life before he ran off and joined a bunch of solider loners after his dad's death. he had thought that would be a home, but as soon as he heard of the reincarnation of always dead, his mother, he had up and left to come here - and he felt home here. but home was a fragile concept to the siamese. he knew that if this clan ever began to shift in a direction he didn't want it to, he wouldn't hesitate to leave because he couldn't stay 'home' if it conflicted with his mentality.

"what is the meaning of your trip here?" the siamese inquired straight forwardly, not particularly in the mood to entertain at the moment. it wasn't anything personal and, honestly, the only reason why he was feeling a bit off was because of his muscles feeling incredibly sore after a long day training the day before. truth be told, the reason why he was in a 'bad' mood was actually because he had felt disappointed at having tired muscles and then grew angry at being disappointed at himself when he should have been glad he was getting better at controlling his anger... pfft. ironic. garrus straightened himself a little taller; blue gaze slightly narrowed.

• The woman would step over and settle in. Watching the soon to be joiner in silence. She would speak when he answered Garrus.

speach

(c)trexgirl

HOLD ME AND LOVE ME —

— just wanna touch you for a minute

tags

• Oh, BloodClan. Some things never change, do they? Of course he was greeted by a vaguely hostile stranger and a huge, pink giraffe. Anything else would have been a disappointment. The caraval stood at their approach, and he gave the immediate impression of very alert and composed person. From the tufted black tips of his ears all the way across his ebony-spotted, deep tawny fur and down to his retractable claws, he seemed wholly controlled and entirely aware of what was going on around him. As if he had to conciously ensure his body kept functioning, or as if complete attentiveness was necessary for his survival. There was nothing especially impressive about this: he was not an imposing presence, merely a watchful one, one that was difficult to envision in a state of panic.

"Hello." Cardinaldirections said, and as he spoke he revealed one of his greatest physical gifts: his voice. Immensely deep, smooth, and full, his every word just...resonated. This wasn't the most useful thing ever - he would've preferred super strength or something for a physical gift - but he was used to it by now, and it went with his formal demeanor and general state of order to present a very buttoned-up creature. The feline smiled and carried on. "I am Cardinaldirections Darling, returning to the Clan where I was born. I would like to rejoin." He studied the creatures in front of him and, noting their ages, added without much hope, "I am the son of Amour Darling and Cataclysm. I don't suppose anyone remembers them?" These people were too young to remember, or at least appeared so, but he supposed there was no harm in asking. Perhaps they'd heard stories, or talked with some older members.

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN FIX YOU

first tier | amour darling x cataclysm | biography

always mobile - sorry for any inconveniences or short posts!

BUT I SURE CAN TAKE YOU APART

• the siamese listened carefully as he went on. his expression was neutral, bored even. but that wasn’t the case. the other male’s voice had managed to subconsciously ease him, yet not enough for the hostility to be ebbed away completely. so he was stuck in a grey area, unsure on how to respond. and garrus wasn’t a fan of grey. after releasing one controlled breath, he latched on to the first suggestion his mind made. and that was to indulge the stranger a little bit. “i’m not familiar with cataclysm, but did you say amour darling? huh, she left a couple of months back. she had been here a little while.” he bobbed his head to the side in his take on a shrug; pale eyes still fixated on the caraval. “well, cardinaldreams, i’m garrus. it’s a pleasure and all, but to join us you must do one of three tasks: compromise a former group, spar one of us or run an obstacle course. take your pick.” he’d immediately straightened himself once more on realising that he had been slacking and waited quietly for a reply.

/ mobile