the sting of the whip on my shoulders | meeting 9/13

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • i got scrapes on my heart from all the battles

it's written in the scars — tags

It was strange to say the name felt weird, hearing it. He’d been a part of the clan for a couple moons now and somehow, he just received a warrior name. It was official. Blizzardcry knew he had supporters. Despite all that had come to past with his ‘tendencies’ to be violent and obsessed at times. He merely whispered his thanks in a low tone that no one would hear except her before padding off to sit near Slatewing. Wasn’t it mandatory to hold a vigil in silence? He wasn’t sure.

"let me live."

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LEAVE ME THIS WAY ———— ・゚✧

on the tv they said they reported you dead — information N/A

• Moonwatcher felt her heart drop as Firepaw was banished from Thunderclan. She pressed against her cousin and was about ready to force herself to stand and beg Lambstar to reconsider, when Asphodelpaw spoke up in her stead. Shock rippled through her and she blinked at her friend in confusion and then in pure gratitude. She wouldn't forget this, even if Lambstars decision was final. She dug her claws into the moss nest and waited with anxiety to hear her leaders response. Firepaw was one of the few family she had left in her mind.

General

Female

Heterosexual

17 moons

Mother to Mintpaw, Lightpaw, and Ardentpaw

Physicality

Moonwatcher is a silver tabby with pale yellow eyes

Theme Songs

That would be Enough by Hamilton: The Musical

Personality

Calm || Respectful || Caring || Kind-hearted || self sacrificing.

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Attack in Bold light blue

Art
  • She felt her heart drop to her stomach as Rustkit, Rustpaw now, was made an apprentice. What about me?!? She almost cried out, but they’d already moved on, and she clamped her jaws shut. Her ears lowered on her head, and her gaze remained fixed on her paws. Maybe Lambstar didn’t like her for some odd reason and decided to hold her and Petalkit and Stonekit back.

• Oh oops I must have skipped over that. Fixing later! Wrong account oops

9 moons/ cannibal. Collects cat skulls as trophies of kills. Skulls captured: 20

Friends: Slowhand, Luna, Artemis.

Crushing on: Artemis

Collar: black with the claws of recent kills embedded into it. Hangs loosely around neck.

Notable characteristics: due to her past, chooses to remain mute for fear of her other eye being ripped out for something she says. Only speaks in whispers, and only to Slowhand, Luna, and Artemis.

Theme songs list:Here

Primarily Nocturnal, rarely going out in daylight hours.

• The unnerving feeling of deja vu overcame Lambstar as the voice of Asphodelpaw reached her ears from below her. The curly-furred leader glanced over the edge of the Highrock and caught the gaze of the medicine cat, his figure rising to steady paws as he spoke out against her decision to exile Firepaw. Was Asphodelpaw out of his mind? The leader's ears lowered against her head as she listened to what he had to say, though most of the words didn't mean anything to her.

"The decision is final and it's not up for debate. It's for the safety of all of the clan, so if it upsets you, you'll have to...you'll have to deal. If I wanted to have a conversation about it, I would've brought it up with all of you, but I didn't. That means that it's not something I want to talk about because it's the right thing to do. You could've talked to me after the meeting, but instead you make me look like an idiot for making a choice that ensures that none of you potentially get killed." Lambstar's words were icy, her claws scraping against the smooth stone of the Highrock. She was unusually moody today, hazel eyes alight with frustration as she glared down at Asphodelpaw, gaze momentarily flickering over to Moonwatcher.

"You could've come and spoken to me at any time, but I won't indulge you right here in the middle of the meeting. You need to learn that there are some things that you can't change; there are some decisions that don't need a meeting and an hour long discussion. The decision is final and I don't want to hear anymore about it."

oh, i've never seen you like this.

you're scaring me to death.

tags. | played by snappy.

• ASPHODELPAW ;;

-----> Asphodelpaw's mouth would twitch in the beginnings of a snarl. Really? That was her answer? The fact that he hadn't come to her? That was total fox-dung!

Despite the shame on his shoulders, weighing him down and enticing him to let this go and not ruin the already rocky relationship he had with his leader, Asp couldn't just stand back. Lambstar had given him yet another reason to feel sympathetic towards Firepaw. Unfortunetly for Lambstar's pride, Asp wasn't one to back down when he, too, thought something wasn't right. Despite what everyone thought, Asp had a strong sense of principles. If he thoughts something was wrong, then be prepared for a battle.

Remaining calm under her steely gaze, the medicine cat would counter, "And you want to sacrifice someone's life just because I can't speak during a meeting?" eyes narrowing, "are you not even going to give HIM a chance to explain himself? He has no where else to go - Bloodclan especially will be out for his tail. If he's thrown out of a clan he very well might die Lambstar" Taking a step forward, despite the fact that Lambstar was fox lengths away and far above his head, he remained almost imposing, "I don't wish to embarrass you in the middle of a meeting," for once, that was actually true, "but I can't just stand by while you condemn a cat like this! Did you even speak to Blackstorm about this decision? Or are you just acting out of your own decisions? Your own feelings?"

Taking another step, he continued, "At least explain to me - to the clan - how a stupid idiot who at least TRIED to fix his mistakes at nearly the cost of his life, no - he pretty much just threw his entire life away in an attempt to stop the battle, he did so to make ammends of his mistake - so tell me how someone like THAT is a danger to the clan?" icy blue eyes flashing, "tell me and ill shut my mouth and sit. But if you don't have a valid reason, then I implore that you reconsider. At least have a discussion about it - I don't even have to be in that meeting! I just need to be sure - are you certain this is the only way?"

He hoped someday Lambstar could forgive him for doing this to her. That she might at least understand why he had to do this. But he had to. He just...His paws shook slightly as he briefly closed his eyes. He had to.

At the cost of his sacred code...his loyalty and possible friendship with Lambstar...he had to try.

Or he'd never be able to live with himself again.

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ WITHOUT YOU I COULDN'T

KEEP MY HEAD STRAIGHT

You're the only thing that I need now and always *:・゚✦

— Trad.Thunderclan | Plots| TAGS| Antiigone —

• Moonwatcher couldnt stand by and just listen anymore. Despite what would probably be a horrible idea. The silver tabby shakingly got to her paws and slowly made her way outside the Medicine cat den, standing beside Asphodelpaw. Her yellow eyes were glazed with pain as she ignored the agony that pulsed from her wound, but her ears were flattened with anger, "I agree with Asphodelpaw. Firepaw may have made s stupid decision leaving in the first place. But he threw himself in front of me to save my life when a Riverclan cat tried to attack me. The whole fight he was urging cats to stop fighting. She glared up at Lambstar, the usually respectful and quiet warrior speaking up for her cousin. "He is my kin. And he was born in Thunderclan. This is his home!"

General

Female

Heterosexual

17 moons

Physicality

Theme Songs

Personality

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Art
  • Lambstar could feel the anger bubbling in her stomach, rising and threatening to spill over if she stayed quiet long enough. The leader stormed down Highrock, her tail lashing back and forth as Asphodelpaw continued to run his mouth. The pregnant molly finally reached the base of Highrock, alabaster paws meeting hard soil as she turned to face the medicine cat.

"Asphodelpaw, sit down and stop talking. He betrayed Bloodclan as well as Thunderclan; if I allow him to stay with us, Bloodclan could come for us and kill more than just him. I can't take that chance, I c-" The leader was cut off by Moonwatcher, the usually respectful warrior standing up to her alongside Asphodelpaw. Lambstar could feel tears pooling in hard hazel eyes, the curly-furred molly nearly shaking with rage.

"STOP FIGHTING WITH ME! It's been decided already and it's final! I don't want to hear anymore reasons that I'm wrong or why he should stay, I made up my mind! You can hate me all you want, I don't care, but I don't want to give Bloodclan another reason to come back for us! Asphodelpaw, Moonwatcher, come find me later, but don't you dare come try and talk to me now. Meeting dismissed." Lambstar was done fighting and trying to reason with cats who just wanted to fight. The leader sent a furious glare at the two cats before turning her back on them and stumbling back into her den, the reeds closing her off from the prying eyes of her clanmates.

oh, i've never seen you like this.

you're scaring me to death.

tags. | played by snappy.

• ASPHODELPAW ;;

-----> Asphodelpaw looked in horror at Moonwatcher when she rose to step beside him. Of course, he was never one to stay in any emotions besides anger for too long, so the next instance he was snarling at her, "Go back to the medicine den, now" She was about to make things so much worse for him! This wasn't her damn fight, besides!

Unfortunately, he actually didn't get the chance to say that, because then Lambstar was leaping down the high rock and spitting at him with all the rage of a mother-to-be. Asp stood his ground. Not without a nervous stiffening of his shoulder's of course. His frigid eyes were freeze with an arctic breeze as she snarled at him, his own rage rising at her lack of remorse. "Fine," he would hiss quietly. He wanted to say more, to throw out some one-liner that would hang over her head for the rest of her night...But he just shook his head. Turning around, he shoved Moonwatcher - as hard as he could without actually hurting her - back to the den. He sighed, "I thought you'd be better than this" before pushing his patient back into the medicine den.

(c)trexgirl

KEEP MY HEAD STRAIGHT

• Moonwatcher had been ready to storm off into Lambstars den to tell her off herself when she was suddenly shoved. The young warrior stumbled and the words that Asphodelpaw said to her seemed to break something in the young warrior. Suddenly she was being pushed back into the medicine cats den. But Her entire body was shaking as it suddenly became hard for her to breath despite the large area around her. This couldnt be happening. She was just trying to keep her family together!! Claws tore into the ground and she suddenly yowled in a mixture of rage and grief before she screeched at Asphodelpaw, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" suddenly the warrior looked like a true feral cat, backing away wildly from Asphodelpaw, adrenaline making her forget her wound and the pain that came with it. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she shoved past Asphodelpaw and ran as fast as she could out if camp, disappearing into the forest.

General

Female

Heterosexual

17 moons

Physicality

Theme Songs

Personality

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Art
  • ASPHODELPAW ;;

-----> Asphodelpaw was startled by the sudden, and major, shift in events. When Moonwatcher looked at him with such fear and loathing, he was helpless to stumbling back. Rooted in place, he could only watch as she turned and bounded out of camp. this hadn't been what he'd wanted.

Looking back at Lambstar, almost pleading her for assistance, he would find none in the tears that glistened in her hues. He'd done that to her. He'd broken her once more when she'd been trying to fix things. He disrespected her, and humiliated her, and lost any possible ground with her - for what? This hadn't...it hadn't been what he wanted.

He looked around at the rest of their clan mates. A blurry mask of confusion, loss and anger. He had set his clan into a turmoil. Had destroyed the peace Lambstar had been rebuilding. All because of what? He wanted to help? To fix his wrongdoings? Because he'd thought it was right? This wasn't what he wanted, damn it!

"I- I'm sorry," he was almost begging. Pleading that Lambstar believe his remorse. Forgive him. Unable to bear to see her expression, he looked away, "Ill get her - I...Ill..." he stumbled, then broken into a run after Moonwatcher. The clan would be alright with him gone for a while.

(c)trexgirl

KEEP MY HEAD STRAIGHT

• 「 feeling estranged in reality — the doctor asks me if i've {censored} 」

Snow had been sitting quietly near the nursery, mildly terrified of the events proceeding her kits' apprentice ceremony. Firepaw was being banished, and Snow could only sit and watch quietly as events unfolded around her. Both Asphodelpaw and Moonwatcher were fighting the decision and suddenly Lambstar was furiously shouting and then the meeting was over and Moonwatcher fled with Asphodelpaw on her heels. Trembling slightly, the pregnant tabby pushed to her paws and trotted over towards Lambstar's den. She wanted to make sure the molly wasn't too worked up for too long, as it could put undue stress on the kits in her belly. Standing at the entrance to the den, Snow called out quietly, "Lambstar? May I come in?"

"i answered without any hesitation that i have."

speaking thoughts

TAGS

• Well this was... tense, to say the least. Fidgetpaw hadn't much of an opinion, but could easily see all parties allow their emotions to run out of whack. Lambstar's urge to prove herself an adamant and strong leader had sort of backfired, and as a result Asphodelpaw lost his temper and then Moonwatcher. A whole mess. His yellow eyes darted towards the newly promoted Starpaw. "Don't. You'll only escalate the situation by adding to the yelling." He insisted, his voice a harsh whisper. Yelling was useless and irritating. They needed to talk things out. Plus, he loathed the whole "leader's word is law" rule. That paved the way for corruption and poor decisions.

moon_time_lapse_divider_by_rarijacks-dcj9a8k.png

FIDGETPAW - 7 MOONS - MALE

THUNDERCLAN - NPCxNPC

• 「 just tell me that i can survive — in this cold world 」

Petalpaw flicked their tail lightly against their sister's side, giving Starpaw a mild look. Their voice was soft when they spoke, gently reprimanding the she-cat. "Don't shout, Starpaw. Things are already tense and yowling about the code and rules will only set the seniors on edge. We should just stay quiet and support Lambstar as much as possible. It's okay to have opinions that go against her's, but we need to be civil and mature about it." Glancing towards the leader's den, Petalpaw saw their mother standing at the entrance, calling softly for permission to enter. Maybe Snow with her gentle and understanding motherly nature would be able to get through to Lambstar and help calm her down.

speaking thoughts
    "every night inside me i quietly fight with myself."

TAGS

skyclan ✧ apprentice ✧ 6 moons ✧ tom ✧ rainpuddle x flick

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• Watching the drama unfold with glowing amber hues, the alabaster male’s lips bent into a frown as he soaked up the information on Firepaw. His tattered ears twitched with effort to hear Petalpaw console their brother, and Moonwatcher’s voice split the air with knives. Eyes widening, Scorpionpaw sat back, and took neither sides. Though, his heart stung for Firepaw, it also stung for Lambstar, who cast a judgment that could potentially save Thunderclan from a great mishap, and instead of being thanked, she had dirt thrown in her face. His tattered auditors fell, and he sulked away into the shadows, things weren’t going right. Though he stopped as he heard a harsh whisper from the ebony apprentice, Fidgetpaw as an attempt to quite down the angered child, Starkit. "C’mon ye guys, let’s go get somethin’ tuh eat" he suggested with a friendly smile. Sticking his tongue out from the depths of pearly blades at Starkit to cheer her up.

• Slatewing

Slatewing furrowed her gaze, smoldering orbs of pale green eyeing Asphodelpaw.

What the heck was he doing?? Didn't he hate Firepaw? The apprentice was a traitor. He was skipping between clans, expecting to be accepted into any like it was no big deal. Like one's allegiance wasn't something to be careful with. He was running away to ThunderClan. Tryin to knock up her sister and sit around like a sulking fool. And Moonwatcher was smart. Smarter than Slate, probably. But she didn't want her to fall over Firepaw and get her heart broken again.

The tabby swallowed, keeping her jaws clamped shut. This was none of her business. Sure she despised Firepaw. And sure, she wanted Moonwatcher to keep her heart protected. And sure, she wanted to run over and hold Lambstar closely and reassure her that none of this was her fault.

But none of that was going to happen.

And Slatewing only lowered her green gaze, turning to walk away from the meeting that had been dismissed.

(c)trexgirl

• YY4djYg.gif She wasn't sure how to feel but before she could gather her words the meetings was dismissed. The apprentice watched as some run away, walked away, or stayed to talk. Sunpaw released a small sigh, wondering what to do with herself. Everything was a mess but she knew she had to keep going. Thunderclan had to push though this and then everything would be fine. Right? She noticed Scorpionpaw was suggesting to get something to eat and that sounded good right now. So she made her way over to them, hoping it was alright if she joined. "" .

thunderclan apprentice 12 moons girl hopeclaw x frecklepaw tags

thunderclan warrior 16 moons girl hopeclaw x frecklepaw

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

DZz9EET.gif