TELL ME YOU LOVE ME ;; extremely sick

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!

• ❝ BURNING BLUES FROM BUTTERFLIES !

brokenwhispers

tagsdark dynasty praetorplayed by ashinka

Weakness. She was showing it. Her frame was thin and her body shaking with the effort it took to get to the koi pond near camp. She let her frame collapse in the dirt there and closed her eyes. The mighty warrior brought down. She was not recovering and she had no clue why. Yet, she stood there. Sleeping in the sunlight. Finally out of her den. She at least got well enough to move.

"TEXT!"

— BLEED THESE COLORS OPEN WIDE

• Michael came over, worried and scared for his mate. "Broken, dear?" He begins, the hellhound laying next to her and sighs. "It's good to see you. I'm glad you're out here." Continues the gravely deep voice from the bigger male. After he had died, Michael only wanted to see his mate.

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• He almost didn't want to approach, allowing the two leader's to rekindle their love and discuss their health seemed to be the most polite option in the matter. However, he was both concerned and curious to how Broken was doing. It had been sometime since he'd last seen the female and her health seemed to be gradually diminishing before his very eyes. "Is there anything I can get you-- either of you?" He'd inquire softly, quietly padding forward to look at both Praetors. Michael had died not too long before this, hopefully Broken wasn't next. What could possibly be causing her ailment?

THE THUNDER ROLLS AND THE LIGHTENING  STRIKES

ANOTHER LOVE GROWS COLD ON A SLEEPLESS NIGHT !

| dark dynasty centurion | shadow veil member | mutated leopon | tags |

brokenwhispers

The woman looked up at her mate and let out a weak purr. "You sound worried. I’m just glad you are alive again.. I’m sorry I was to weak to be there." The woman replied as she tried to lean into him a bit.

Then there was a second voice. She looks over to see the male there and offered a smooth smile. "Thanks. I would love some feverfew if you wouldn’t mind." She adds as she closed her eyes. Speaking again after a long pause. "I think I will give up leading. I’m not strong enough. I will just heal others until I pass."

"TEXT!"

• "that's perfectly fine." He murmurs, relieved she would rest. Michael knew she needed rest so it was all fine. When she leaned into him, he smiled happily and laid still. "Aye Sol, she's back. Good news finally!"

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• "Good, I'm happy you two are finally with each other again." The smile would fall just as quickly as it formed, concern still obvious in his mismatched gaze. "I'll be back, then." He'd respond, forcing his voice to sound more chipper than usual, the lighthearted attempt straining his typical voice. Feverfew? He believed he could recall what that looked like. . . hopefully. At the comment of her taking on a healer position, the leopon couldn't resist a small shake of his cranium to express his disbelief. She would be okay in a couple of weeks, he was sure of it! Then she'd be fine as leader, there was no doubt in his mind about that.

THE THUNDER ROLLS AND THE LIGHTENING  STRIKES

ANOTHER LOVE GROWS COLD ON A SLEEPLESS NIGHT !

| dark dynasty centurion | shadow veil member | mutated leopon | tags |

brokenwhispers

She would cough a bit and then offer a smile. "Thank you both. I am sorry I worried you both so much. I will be back in the game soon enough." She mused as she looked between the duo.

"TEXT!"

• Michael nodded and smiled, only happy she was back. The hellhound got lonely and missed her, but that meant he finally had some good news in his life.

When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep