LIKE A STONE — takeover attempt

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • she had noticed how their leader had been absent for a week now. and if you asked her, that wasn’t very leader like. no one seemed to be in charge either. perhaps she could help things out. the obsidian wolf padded forward towards the border, taking a seat as she awaited signs of life from the quiet clan.

• Kheleesos A.S - The Healer Tags

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

The maned wolf had taken almost all of his time awake practicing echolocation. Night and day he was up, listening to the echoes of his breathing, his pawsteps and his slightest movement. It was like he could feel the world around him. Kheleesos had started to run in the forest to get some exercise and he never bumped into anything, every breath and every step was like a shockwave of sensory impressions and he knew exactly where everything was. He felt powerful again. Khel could protect the Circle as he had before his accident, maybe even better now. But his injury had made him understand how hard it was to cope with disabilites and it had made him more humble. He still mourns his sight every day when he opens his eyes to the colorless darkness.

He could hear someone breathing nearby. Kheleesos breathed out and sensed someone sitting a few dozen metres infront of him, he couldnt say the exact length due to the trees being in the way but it was fairly accurate. The smell wasnt recognized by his nose but it felt a tiny bit familiar, like when you walk past a stranger you might have seen before. It made him feel a twinge of lonelyness, he would love to talk to anyone. The whole circle had pretty much gone missing for a month. He took a deep breath and walked out of the bushes and greeted the sunlight with a smile.
    "Hello there traveller, what is your buisness in the Kinship Circle's territory?" Kheleesos looked her straight where he knew her eyes were even though he was blind.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• ✦ ✧ ✦ someone had finally arrived and found her on the border. it’d taken long enough. but from the way that the male walked, she could sense that something was off."i’ve noticed that your clan isn’t doing very well. your leader is gone, and it seems as if you are the sole member of your clan. if you’re willing, i’d like to take over and restore the clan to what it used to be. seeing as how you are the sole member, i’d like to offer you a high ranking position, as your guidance would be appreciated, as you know more about the clan than i. i promise to make the clan what it used to be, and i’m willing to work hard until and after it’s restoration." she’d pause allowing her words to sink in with her proposition.

[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; height: 270px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 7px; overflow: auto;']

His fur rose and he felt a sense of dread as he continued to listen to the female's proposition. A cold hand gripped his heart when she asked him to join her in taking over the Circle. She expected him to betray the Kinship, betray his family. Kheleesos's smile faded and he stared at her for a moment before reacting. The idea was so absurd that he almost couldnt comprehend it. You dont betray your family, you never betray your family. But the female was right, he was alone. What family are you going to fight for if you have none. Doubt seeped into his feeling of shock and dread. He was so very lonely and had longed to speak to anyone, but this wasnt the conversation he had hoped for; a conversation of treason. The maned wolf tried almost desperately to hide his hurricane of feelings and managed to collect himself into a cold pokerface. He looked calmly at the female with steady eyes. "If I'm the only person left in the Cirlce then I am the sole leader of the Kinship Cirlce, whatever I wants the whole clan wants." He paused a moment before continuing."Why is it that you think that you can waltz into my territory and conquer everything. You have no experiance in Kinship customs, laws or traditions. You dont deserve to be a leader here," he told her with a gaze as cold as ice and his ambitions glowed through clearly. "If anyone is a leader here then it's me. Kheleesos Aeridon Salvum." He underlined his second surname and Khel highly doubted this stranger would get this reference that meant so much to him.

But even after all of this talk Kheleesos was still loyal to Eiva, forever. If she told him to die for her and the clan he would. He just needed to remind himself of that sometimes.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• ✦ ✧ ✦ blackroses froze, as she looked at the male. why was he being so rude to her? all she was here to do was help him, and it’s not even like she was being rude in the first place. "i don’t see you doing anything about your situation. if you had been, you would’ve been acting like a leader already. you would have made an effort to see the clan not reach this stage." she paused, as he went on with his little speech. she glanced at the male, not sure how she should proceed. "i don’t see how one sole individual is capable of handling all this territory on their own. that’s a clanwide responsiblity that one shouldn’t have to face alone." his words stung yes, but she had to admit. what kind of “leader” did this guy think he was? he didn’t even try to bring back the clan, he had just accepted that he was the only one left. what a “leader” he was to let this happen.

// all ic opinions <3

//tysm for posting anything I was feeling desperate for anyone to roleplay with (even if this was kind of unexpected(but welcome?))

Kheleesos took a deep breath, trying to cool himself down to match his cold pokerface. The raging feelings inside of him was subdued a bit and he considered his words carefully. He still considered Eiva the leader, that was what he had been doing. Waiting and waiting for her to do anything, to come back and call for a meeting, to fix things. This female has talked to him for only a few minutes and he felt his world tilt. Could she really fix the clan? The lonelyness and desperation that had begun build up ever since the members of his kinship has started to disappear grew stronger for every moment he stood still and waited for Eiva. He wanted to do something but he had no idea what to do. The maned wolf had no idea on how to rule a group, what was he supposed to do? Could this mysterious female fix the kinship circle? Was it treason to put his life in her hands and hope for the best?

After a moment of consideration he decided to swallow his pride. "I'm sorry. You are right, I have no idea on how to rule a clan." His eyes unfocused on her and stared blankly infront of him. What should he do in this situation? He was torn between Eiva and what he thought was the best for the circle. "But what makes you think you can, mysterious lady?, what makes you think I would trust you?" She couldnt assume he was going to blindly hand himself over to her like a naïve cub. She should know that the in the Kinship Circle, members arent just members; they are family. And you had to trust your family a hundred procent. But again: What family are you going to fight for if you have none? Everyone was absent, what if a change in leadership would do the circle good? He looked at her daringly as if to say: "Convince me."

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• ✦ ✧ ✦ // of course! and if you wanna pm me or talk to me on discord we could plot some things out to try and revive the group??

seeing the manned wolf calm down allowed herself to calm down as well. "i realize that i know nothing of the current traditions of the way of life you’ve had here. but i would like to work with you in order for this to work out. you know more than i do about the clan, which i respect. however, i’d like to start with visiting clans in order to let them know we are still around, check up on them and see if we can get some events going between our clans. while you may be one of the few left, i’m sure we can still show that we deserve to keep our alliances and their trust." was she convincing enough?? she hoped so. she’d have to think of a backup plan.

//Sure, whats your discord name and tag? I'm SilverHawk#3434

He was still unsure of what he was going to do and the cold hand around his heart threatened to crush it. The maned wolf still believed that Eiva was here somewhere even though he hadnt seen her in a long time. He didnt want to abandon his friend and leader but she hadnt done much to fix the circle. Ever since the break where all of the other clans arrived in Agrelos, more and more people had left to join them until Kheleesos remained alone. All of her ideas for the cirlce sounded good and well but the female hadnt even told him her name and he still had issues with trusting a stranger of no known name. Khel wanted to trust her so badly, he was so alone, but he didnt know if it was selfish or not. He still was in denial of everyone leaving and he thought they would come back after a while. What if they came back to this? Would they despise him for it? And what about Eiva, what would she think of him? He took a deep breath and looked at her. "Very well, you can start with telling me your name and where you come from," he demanded. If she was going to be his leader then he should atleast know her name and a little something about her.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• ✦ ✧ ✦ // mine’s emms.#5106, i sent you a friend request if you haven’t seen it

she nodded, feeling guilty that she hadn’t even given him her name. that was kind of rude of her, and she hoped he would forgive her. "my apologies, my name’s blackroses. if it’s easier feel free to call me black or roses if you wish. i’ve come from the highlands, formerly known as the frontier. from my understanding, we are allies correct?" she was hopeful that he would be willing to at the least try this out. she’d work with him day and night to prove she could be trusted. to prove that he wasn’t making a mistake. she understood that he wouldn’t trust her right away and she was okay with that. it’d just ensure that she’d work harder.

Kheleesos nodded towards his new leader. "Greetings to you then, Blackroses." He gave ger another nod. "Yes we are allies... I think? Atleast not enemies." It felt a bit weird but the cold hand around his heart lost its grip and he finally felt like he could breathe again. He really hoped that Blackroses would be a good leader and fix the Circle. She had to first learn about all of the customs and traditions of the Kinship Circle and Kheleesos guessed he was going to be the one teaching her because there was no one else here. "Alright then, follow me to the camp I guess?" he said and turned around but he looked back and waited for her to follow him.

He, of course, didnt need to look at her but it felt ill mannered to just stare blankly infront of him like the blind person he was. She still hadnt seemed to notice that and he was grateful that he could look convincingly normal to people if he had to, but right now there was no need to hide it. There wasnt really any need to hide it from the start but he didnt really like people judging him for it, he could still fight very well with echolocation. Sometimes it was good that his opponents underestimated him though, he could surprise them and gain the upper hand.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• “No matter what has happened to Eiva, she is the sole Sage of the Kinship Circle. Khel, even suggesting that this stranger should be the Sage is a betrayal. Blackroses, I don’t approve.” The large Doberman growls to the others. How could she just waltz in here and suggest that she should lead when she didn’t even know the Kinship Circle? Yes Eiva and Persari were... absent, but still. // aha welcome ic opinions but nice to see this activity spark so welcome again c:

tags  | "speech"

— EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS

Kheleesos were surprised to see that Atlas had returned from wherever he had been. Now two of his old Cirlce friends had returned and finally people were speaking to him again. It had been so lonely to be all alone for all fo this time, Atlas must understand this. "I'm sorry Atlas, I respect your opinion and I have to say that I also thought that at first but... Eiva has been gone for a long time and so have you. I have been all alone here with no one else than myself and the darkness around me to speak to. I couldnt even see the moon or the sun, Atlas, and it tore me to pieces." Khel pointed towards his scarred and blind eyes."I had almost given up hope but then Blackroses came like a light in the darkness, a voice to speak to, and told me everything could be fixed. She has explained to me how she would do it and I agreed because I couldnt trust anyone else to do it, not even myself. You and everyone else here were absent, gone with the wind, with no indication of ever coming back to me." He paused and looked away, his eyes burned behind their lids as he remembered the day Dakota left him."Do you despise me for that Atlas? Because I think that would be heartless." He had kept his voice fairly clear and steady the whole time he had been speaking but at the last two sentences his voice cracked a bit. "Where were you when I needed you all the most?"

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only

• “[color=000000]I’ve been hiding Khel. It’s around the time that my parents died. And I’ve been hiding away from that. Dakota left me. You left me. Nonny left us. But... Eiva and Persari.... they’re just resting. I’m the only one left to protect us and I’ve been hiding because it’s easier than facing the truth.[/color]” Yeah Atlas felt bad for the older canine but he also felt bad for himself. This wasn’t his fault. Everyone always left him but the only shred of hope he had left was that Eiva and Persari were just hiding too.

tags  | "speech"

— EVEN IN A HURRICANE OF FROWNS

"You tell me that I left you? If I can recall correctly I was the one staying with the Circle and not running away from my problems," he noticed that he might have been too harsh on Atlas and quickly apologized. "Im sorry Atlas, I know its hard when your parents pass away but we all have to stay strong together." He could still remember the days that had been before his parents death. The mysterious disease with its symptoms, how they got worse and worse. How they eventually drew their last forced breaths together, still holding paws. And he had been powerless, so uttely powerless. He had hated it, he had hated the world and he had hated the disease for taking them away from him. Many moons passed until he finally felt like himself again, but he would never be the same carefree person as he had been before.

Tags

Played by SilverHawk

Kinship Cirlce Healer

/IC Opinions only