I know Mommy's not here right now, and we don't know why (Antpaw)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!

• Ruepaw

He was conflicted like anyways when it came to Dreampaw's children, at times he wanted to be a father figure to them and she had seemed to want it as well but.. He wasn't certain his he should.though, what if the father returned to reclaim his children and Ruepaw had stepped in. The smokey vitiligo shook his head with an addled sigh leaving him, he knew well enough Antpaw despised him though was it because he didn't know how to treat her? It ate away at him, he couldn't let them both live like this, especially with the cream puff molly distant. The tom nudged a warrior, "Have you seen Antpaw around?" He'd ask around.

Untitled98_1.png

WE'RE GUNNA MAKE IT SOON —

— Just keep pushing through

✦ Darkclan | Leader | Smokey turkish van with vitiligo chest | Tag | Played by Baelfire ✦

• PRdDUFy.gif When she was younger, she remembered cats whispering how she looked like Ruestar. Which, she guessed was true. Her yellow eyes stood out against their green ones. But she carried the same dark ash colored pelts, through she had no white like he seemed to grow. Antpaw never knew the full story between Dreampaw and the new leader, but Dreampaw seemed to long for him in some ways. At least, that is what the apprentice saw in her mothers eyes when they were around. The she-cat didn't like the cat because of that but also because she actually did want a father. She had wanted one for herself and her siblings. Telling herself that she didn't need anyone was full of dung but she looked to Clovershade now as a mother, but those words would never leave her tightened jaw.

Her name carries through the air, turning her head around to see Ruestar. Maybe things between them would have been different if he was her father. But he wasn't, so there was no point in wishing right? Antpaw released a silent sight, limping on over to the older feline. "Need something, Ruestar?" .

darkclan mca 11 moons girl dreampaw x ruepaw tags

darkclan mca 12 moons girl dreampaw x ruepaw

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

anenI6s.gif

• Ruepaw

//I just looked back at my post, ick mobile posts are gross so sorry

His search was ended as the molly instead found him, there went any other smokey grey turkish vans in Darkclan- It always made him wonder.. Or maybe Dreampaw had done it with a tom outside of Darkclan. The smokey vitiligo heard the way Antpaw said his name and he withheld a sigh. "I'd like to be able to talk to you. Leaders need to be able to talk with medicine cats. I also want to work out.. This." 'This', as in how she acted towards him. 'This', as in the broken relationship they held.

He nodded his head for her to follow him, not about to take no for an answer. The tom didn't think he'd be able to handle living on with this awkward strain.

Untitled98_1.png

✦ Darkclan | Leader | Smokey turkish van with vitiligo chest | Tag | Played by Baelfire ✦

• PRdDUFy.gif "We are talking, right here and now." she said but she knew that wasn't what he meant. Antpaw knew she was mean to everyone but she knew she treated Rue worse than any other tom she came across. Father issues maybe. Sometimes she just wanted to scream at him to open his eyes and see her as his daughter. But other times she wanted to rip those eyes out and make him choke. Okay, whoa, maybe that was too much. She swallows the fire in her mouth to stop the words before they leave her. Grinding her teeth, she follows after him even though she really didn't want to. Once the reached whatever spot the older feline was taking them to, she would trace her mind for words. Actually trying to think before she speaks for once. "What is it you want me to say? Sorry? Why should I be?" she is rough around the edges, keeping spikes up against the wall she has built around herself. "I don't know you. And look, to be honest, I don't even care if you are my dad or night." crap. She wishes she could rewind time to stop herself from talking, but she can't.

darkclan mca 11 moons girl dreampaw x ruepaw tags

darkclan mca 12 moons girl dreampaw x ruepaw

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

anenI6s.gif

• Ruestar

His ears flicked back upon the tone Antpaw held towards him but didn't say anything about it as he allowed his ears to return to normal, trying to act as if there wasn't an attitude or the atmosphere wasn't tense. The smokey vitiligo was silent as he guided towards the shore, the place Lilystar had showed him as her special place before she had left.. Once he came to a stop he heard her speak again, his head turned towards her. To apologize? Had he even done that yet.. No, that wasn't why he wanted her here. Though her next words struck the tom and he opened his maw, shifting his gaze. "I know." Brows furrowed for a moment in emphasis to that single statement, there was no way he'd pretend to be ignorant on this. "I know.." Ruestar took a breath before sitting down in the sand, his gaze upon the water lapping against the shore before he looked to the ash molly.

"I'm sure you just want me to disappear, maybe that would make your life easier if I wasn't around to avoid." His green eyes looked over her before his ears flicked back again, his optics taken back out towards the water. "Is there any way I can set things straight with you? Because unfortunately I'm not going anywhere and I just want to be on better terms with you."

Untitled98_1.png