Plot with Amy's babes <3

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • Hello! As the title states, I've got a few characters up for plotting. I have the most muse for Glacewing at the moment, and then Cowspots second. Replies might be slower with Quinn and especially with Mothpaw at the moment, but I should still be able to give you steady private threads. Without further ado, here are my characters:

GLACEWING:

SkyClan deputy, 30 moons, open to pretty much anything except death, romance (has a plot), and litters.

COWSPOTS:

WindClan warriors, 16 moons, open to everything except death, romance, and litters. (currently expecting with a queen)

QUINN:

RiverClan queen, 17 moons, ex-BloodClan traitor though was born in RiverClan, currently pregnant and open to any kind of interaction be it positive, negative, or anywhere in between. She's a little snarky but develops very well with others!

MOTHPAW:

ThunderClan apprentice, 7 moons, my precious child, confused little guy who is open to anything except capture, death, and litters. I love his boy to death so all plots are open for him!

#1 Cat Mom af

Traditional Roleplayer

Characters: [pm for plots]

Glacewing, Deputy of SkyClan

Mothpaw, Apprentice of ThunderClan

Cowspots, Warrior of WindClan

Quinn, Queen of RiverClan

Join Traditional ThunderClan!

• Since that Bloodclan + Thunderclan raid ended, would Glacewing be open to being captured by Mary? I'm in the process of having her gain the nickname "bloody mary" for obvious reasons and would also like her to earn her first "real" scar through this

IF YOU THINK I'M PRETTY,

YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN ——— ☽*˚⊹

giant white molly / fourteen moons / bloodclan member / sheogorath x npx / tags

• She is actually severely injured right now with two broken back legs, so she can't leave camp! I can offer Cowspots, though, if WindClan and BloodClan aren't allies still!

#1 Cat Mom af

Traditional Roleplayer

• If I remember correctly, I do believe they're still allies </3 No worries though :^))

IF YOU THINK I'M PRETTY,

• Glacewing will be recovered at the end of October, though, so if you're still interested I'm open to having her captured then!

#1 Cat Mom af

Traditional Roleplayer

• Glacewing will be recovered at the end of October, though, so if you're still interested I'm open to having her captured then!

I’m down for that if you are :^)) Poor Glacewing </3

IF YOU THINK I'M PRETTY,

• MothStone rp so I can hook my grubby fingers on that sweet boy and ship like there's n o t o m o r r o w

TINIEST LIFEBOAT —

Thunderclans gentle baby + identifies as female + easy difficulty + plot + tags

• 「 tonight i'm gonna love you — like there's no tomorrow 」

I have this sweet girl? She's a current RiverClan queen - she and Quinn should be friends!!

"speech"

TAGS

WE'RE LIKE FIRE AND GASOLINE ———— ・゚✧ 」

i'm no good for you, you're no good for me —information

• Yes to both, that would be great! Would you both be up for making the threads?

#1 Cat Mom af

Traditional Roleplayer