help me with muse pleas

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • hi guys i've been working on my extended kid lately, so tem's suffered a bit for it!

so as part of my Get My Muse Back attempt number one, please throw plots at me! working on inter-character relationships give me a lot to do with a character and it also develops everyone so that's what i want to focus on!

so yeah honestly if you have ideas for a plot that you want to work out with tem, no matter what it is, please tell me! and we'll see what we can do!<333

THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS —

riverclan + warrior + storage + played by wren

• i wanna make shark have a crush on tem if ur ok with that ;3

hhh i need to respond to their thread but this is hell week with homework

crash & burn ; young & loaded

[ riverclan warrior + 19 moons ++ played by sadie ]

• i am Absolutely okay with that yes please ;>

and that's okay!! real life before catsite, i completely understand the homework thing and can relate<3 i did see that you responded tho so hohoho i will respond >:3c

• Cool! Want a thread where he just asks her to come hunting with him and just spills all his feelings and she gets kind of blown away because he is usually all happy and stuff?

riverclan apprentice 10 moons boy npc x npc

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

eK2bfzN.gif

• idek.................... subconsciously i've been making fawn stick to tem these past few posts but ????? any ideas idK :c i jus want it to happen riP or maybe ????????????????????? she can be an older sister figure to fawnie like adoptive family iDK

*:・゚✦ — drop it, doe eyes! doe eyes !

fawnpaw | 6 moons | riverclan | tags — *:・゚✦

• tem will absolutely adopt fawnie as a little sister/cousin/child/kin in general!

she's super fond of fawnpaw as a friend already so i'd love to see that develop info a little family :0000

• yeh c: is sunpaw still ?????around i dont see her rip but i miss her so maybe that would work having them be kinda sisterly cc: do you want me to make a thread?

• i haven't seen saint in a while, i need to pm her later this weekend though to see what's happening :< i miss sun too shes Good

if you could make a thread that would be hella, though i'll be a little scarce this weekend because i have a friend coming over to sleep tonight

• that's totes fine i'll make it tonight and u can reply whenever <3 and yea geez i miss sun and tem they were so cute together hsaldjsakd

• Heey, maybe some plots with Finch? Ten seems to not think much of her (for good reason lol) and maybe that causes trouble between them, because Finch doesn't handle being looked down on very well??

Finch| Female| 13 moons| Bisexual?| Rogue| Agressive| Adept fighter| Proud| Rarely gives in| Struggles emotionally| Tags/Bio

• graeypawz eelwing being pals is some content that i need, she's protective over that boi let's do it

kestrelsong ~ screams hope thank you?? that means a lot to me, i have put ... a lot of time into tempestwing whoops

kes seems like a big sweetheart and i love her, and i think she'd get along with tem :0c

Finch- hello hello!! tem honestly can't stand finch because she a) has heard stories and b) immediately does not trust anyone who has left riverclan (other case in point: quinn) so i can absolutely see them being rivals or even enemies! thoughts on which way you might wanna handle it?

• Finch is generally an aggressive and defensive cat, though she's trying to change that and become less hostile because of her guilt about almost killing Ashfolly. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen to her character once she's in RiverClan, she and Tem could totally be rivals, and either become friends afterwards somehow, or enemies kinda like Finch and Sharkpool lol

Finch| Female| 13 moons| Bisexual?| Rogue| Agressive| Adept fighter| Proud| Rarely gives in| Struggles emotionally| Tags/Bio