PARTICIPATION MEDAL // perfecting english + some spanish

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • HERE I COME, MARCHING ON TO THE BEAT I DRUM —

Clem could be found at the bottom of the stairway that led up to her treehouse, pacing back and forth. A few steps away stood Silico, their yellow eyes pinned sternly yet happily on their friend. “What about tongue twisters, hm? End it with Spanish ‘friend’, if you could. I deserve at least that..” “’How much wood could a wod chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood’. Ah, amigo.” A smile decorated Clytemnestra’s lips, impressing even herself. “Anything else, Silico?

Hm... nothing that happens to cross my mind. Congratulations, Miss Temmie. I do believe you’ve perfected your speech.” A childish giggle slipped through Nes’s lips at the hawk’s declaration, earning herself a little dance as well. “I did it! I did it, I did it, I did it!” The girl glanced around at the crowd around her—it wasn’t much of a ‘crowd’, but many more NPCs were about on the sunny day than usual. “I need to find everyone!” While her voice still carried that hushed tone she liked to present, a certain self-assured confidence lay beneath it now, heavily contrasting the stuttering mess she used to be. Beckoning for Sil to follow, Tem trotted off, calling out, “Flynn? Strelitzia?” Hell, even Valerian would do. She was just happy she could communicate normally.

//rip any muse i had. wanted to get this done before i went to sleep tho o:

tags + “temmie” + “silico

HERE WE GO, ONE MORE TIME! LET'S GIVE IT OUR ALL!

clytemnestra altair + silico, penned by aloe !!

hawkclan trust [shp], recovering amnesic, tags

• "Hey, hey! What're you so loud for, shrimp?" Valerian hissed, her paw raised to one of her pressed ears, a clear annoyed expression painting over her sharp features. This was exactly why the tuxedo despised kids. They were loud all the time, and for Temmie this was especially interesting. To think the child had started off as a tolerable mute who was now a loud, squealing mess. Hawkclan really had changed somewhat.

CUTTHROAT SMILE, SWEENEY TODD STYLE

tags + immortal asshole + penned by dani

• //ah sorry I thought I clicked the reply button smh,,

the sound of the young voice caused for flynn to find himself over in the area. his ears pushed on his skull as his dull eyes moved over to valerian, who was clearly upset. "calm down, v-val. sh-she is j-just happy sh-she c-can speak cl-clearly. sí?" he paused for a second, shifting himself before lowering his body into a seated position. "g-good j-job tem."

♚ ・゚: JUST NOT MY DAY — TAGS

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

• I’LL TAKE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK —

Temmie flinched at Valerian’s harsh comment, an icy glaze flushing over her eyes. This was a new look for the feline, as she was hard to make unfriendly. However, from the moment they first talked, the girl had felt uneasy about the tuxedo. The insults towards her friends upon her reappearance didn’t help anything. “Sorry...” Part of her begged her to add a cheeky ‘Val’ to the end of her words, but the angelic part of her advised her otherwise.

Yes! Si indeed!” This comment was directed a Flynn, who thankfully seemed to understand her excitement. “Thank you, Flynn.” It had been him that talked her through the pronunciation of harder words and encouraged her to keep practicing, and there was no doubt that Nes was thankful for such. A wide smile still parted her lips despite Valerian’s comment.

• Valerian was met with a harsh glare coming from the little Maine Coon and defensive words from the Monarch in the flesh himself. She raised a brow, rolling her eyes in annoyance. How long was the cold shoulder treatment from the whole of Hawkclan gonna last? The fierce stares were getting awfully annoying, the tuxedo wasn't even sure why she bothered to come back. The treatment she received from the Cartelwas far better, and Ryuusaki was there urging her to bathe in mud. "Bite me." The tuxedo retorted in response to the two, "I was gonna say Congratu-fucking-lations, but I see it's probably not even wanted, Temmie." And with that, the vampire lifted herself off from her belly, turning around to find somewhere else to rest. She really was happy for Clytemnestra in an odd sense. Not all mutes came back from what she did - even Valerian herself had her own past scars she still hadn't recovered from, though she wasn't a sad mute.

CUTTHROAT SMILE, SWEENEY TODD STYLE

tags + immortal asshole + penned by dani

• the sudden harsh words from valerian, caused for the feral part of flynn to push forward, allowing his pupils to slowly disappear, his ears pushing forward as he slowly followed behind the other vampire. "quit being a sensitive, little fuck, valerian." the rough, scratchy voice came from flynn as he walked past the other, dismissing himself from the scene.

//dont worry. he will be partially-feral a lot more before he turns complete feral for a few days

text here "speech here"

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

• I WILL NOT SURRENDER, THIS LIFE IS MINE

strelizia arbor / hawkclan / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Strelitzia decided that, as she came to see the hubbub, to ignore Valerian entirely - this was Clytemnestra's moment, anyway. Walking straight past Val and Flynn, Strelitzia instead focused on Temmie. "You finally got it down-pat, huh?" Strelitzia said softly, a warm and genuine smile spreading across her face - her tail even wagged a little. "Amazing job, Temmie." and, turning to Silico, she nodded to them approvingly. "You too, Silico." Taking a moment to think of what she could do to commemorate the moment, Strelitzia stepped back, and the markings on her body and her eyes started to softly glow pink, and from beneath her paws, small twigs and flowers grew, entwining themselves together to fashion a sturdy flower crown. "Here you go, Tem. Congratulations."

"Speech."

I CHALLENGE MY FATE ————

strelitzia hawkclan knight + shaman tags --————--------———

Temmie's eyes grew wide as she was presented with the crown, appreciation growing on her face. “Oh! Thank you, Strelitzia!” She happily took the flower crown. A smile pierced the edges of her lips as she studied the gift. Black baby's breath accented the larger daisies that made the piece eye capturing. The main event was the young peach-colored lilies that made up the base of it, the lilies dappled with a clean white. “I love it!” The girl slid the crown on her head, more than excited to adorn the prize. “You know, it would be great if you could teach me to heal sometime.” added the young girl, her eyes hopeful but not begging as she requested that of her friend. However, she was more infatuated with her new accessory, clearly content with her life the way it was now.

• I WILL NOT SURRENDER, THIS LIFE IS MINE

strelizia arbor / hawkclan / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Strelitzia offered a uncertain but otherwise sweet smile to Clytemnestra - and as she suggested teaching her about healing, Liza gave a sheepish look. "...You'd probably learn more from Ryuusaki, honestly... I'm... not that good at teaching people," she said honestly, but added, a little more optimistic, "...but we could give it a try sometime? maybe I can show you how to make tea." she offered - it had been her mother's best kept secret, but maybe it was time to hand it along, honestly.

"Speech."

I CHALLENGE MY FATE ————

strelitzia hawkclan knight + shaman tags --————--------———

Clem’s face lit up at the offer. She wouldn’t mind asking Ryuu for help too, but none the less she was happy Strelitzia was going to teach her something. “Thank you, Liza!” Giving a happy smile in response, the girl turning and started to trot back to her own residence, Silico not far behind.

//would you mind if i set up a thread for them soon? ive been meaning to get someone teaching her something to do with healing o: wanna make sure youre good with it first—