Automaton (Private w/ Jumpsuit)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • (I'll try to get it done soon ^^

pfft hank would not be pleased by that behaviour "You're grounded!"

I love it haha :3 they are very smol lol)

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and will talk about pretty much anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• "Are you sure this is a good idea?" That was the eighth time he'd been asked the question, the eighth time within the past hour. Connor understood Hank's worry. What they were doing could potentially ruin everything, could land them both in serious trouble. It was risky, he knew that. But it didn't mean Hank had to ask the same question, over and over again, getting the same response over and over again.

"Yes, lieutenant." He sighed, giving the man an unimpressed look, before turning to look back down the street they were parked in, eyeing Nancy's house in the distance.

"Are you sure you're su-"

"-Hank." Connor cut him off with a glare, earning a sigh from the Lieutenant.

"Fine, fine. I just worry, yknow? Don't wanna fuck this all up." There was a click as the car unlocked, Hank pressing down on the door handle, hit by a blast of cold air from the outside.

(Sorry if this isn't the best! My motivation hadn't been too good over the past few days, so my quality is a bit lower than usual. I hope it's alright though ^^)

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and will talk about pretty much anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• (That's no problem! ^^

And God, I am so sorry, I didn't think about how that would work my mind is not doing too good at the moment Maybe they sent her to scout ahead a bit? Like a 'we need to make sure this is the right area' kinda deal?)

• (Pfft, yeah it would be XD)

• (That's no problem! ^^)

• It had been a wonder they managed to shake Jenny. Much like Connor, she had her orders to remain with the other two at all times during an investigation. This was something she didn't hesitate to bring up when Hank mentioned finishing up some work with Connor. Though the lieutenant must've found it annoying for her to have to run through the explanation again, it's what her programming called for- Apparently it thought that Hank needed a reminder. But nevertheless, gave her the order to stay behind, having explained that they wouldn't be doing any investigative work. What a lie that was.

But whatever, it got Jenny off their backs.

• "I still have no fucking clue how we did it." Fuck, it was cold outside. Hank shuddered violently, burying his hands deep into the pockets of his coat, eyes on the house in the distance that they were headed toward. "Thank fuck, that Jenny ain't as disobedient as you." Even though the other android had stayed behind, he still had his doubts. That she was watching them somehow, that they'd be found out. They'd be screwed if they were found out.

Connor didn't comment, shooting Hank a glance out if the corner of his eye, otherwise just keeping his gaze trained on Nancy's house. It was mildly surprising that their excuse had worked. Especially considering how poor it had been. Although, he supposed it didn't particularly matter now. They were here to catch up, exchange information, nothing more. It was an in-out deal, no distractions.

No distractions. Connor kept that in mind as he waited before the door, hands laced together behind his back, watching as Hank extended a hand out to press the doorbell. Amanda had been very clear in her instructions to him, he wasn't to let himself get sidetracked. That meant no conversing with Paige, not about conspiracy theories, at least. There was a foreign feeling pressing down on his chest as that thought crossed his mind, fingers drumming on the inside of his wrist. He didn't like the idea of being unable to converse with the girl, he enjoyed speaking to her. But, an order was an order. He had to follow it.

(Sorry this took a while! My muse has been fluctuating quite a bit :p)