Welcome to U.A. High School (Sign-Ups)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • Okay, sounds good!

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• If you need any help with lore/world building I can offer my assistance later today! I may have just gotten a job so I’m gonna he a tad bit busy haha

Generally a fun kid. Don't be afraid to open a chat!

• I am in inner turmoil right now...

I wanna change Akio's hero name but the only cool one I came up with fits a villain instead of a hero (Killshot)... RIP me

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

"To be killed by spirits, or to be killed by me. It's all the same. Everyone is going to die anyway." -Yuuya Kizami, Corpse Party

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• Oof, awesome! Imma use it then

Edit: My form has been edited for Akio in case you edit the first post

• Thanks Rosie! And you totally should! The league needs more villains!

Also, if ya'll wanna read a trash form while ya'll wait for the RP thread, I finished one of mind and it's on the first page.

• *gasp* I love him! He's such a cutie.. I think Imma make a chick for a love interest for him cause he needs some lovin' :D

• It's official, Imma make a chick my guys hold up

• YAS! My sleepy babe is liked, I'm so stoked! I legit cannot wait to see his love interest! *is waiting with baited breath* Honestly though, yes, he needs to know it's okay to care about things guys!

• Hey that one guy with the blonde hair who had the electric power what was the quirk called again?

• "You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity." -Armin Arlert, Attack on Titan

The post was edited 2 times, last by ~That One Psycho~ ().

• As long as I have my computer hooked up, doing 3 characters shouldn't be a problem.

• On one hand, Gold, the suspense in waiting for the Rp thread is killing me.

On the other, I wouldn't mind doing some plotting with Ji. Anyone open to it? She's definitely the kind of person to have an arch-rival, even if the relationship is one-sided.

Adventure awaits those brave enough to seek Her

• I’ve got Akil and Kumo. Akil’s Family is like a small time Gucci, so still pretty big.

If anyone found that out he’d get shy but it’s easy to

Generally a fun kid. Don't be afraid to open a chat!

• Yup, I finally did the thing guys.

Welcome to U.A. High School (RP Thread)

Prompt: First day at U.A. High School all students hanging out in the court yard at the moment. Teachers, you can be there too, or in the teacher's lounge, or just doing whatever. Refer to the first page in, like, five minutes to see teaching assignments, but honestly, it'll be a little more consolidated than in the show so that everyone gets included more. So yeah.

Hannah is so cute, she'll make great friends with Ash! I had a funny thought of him falling asleep and her, like, shocking him awake because they're in a dangerous situation and then him being all grumpy about it and stuff. xD Oh, accepted, by the way.

I am open to all plotting but I still need to finish my other two main characters. (My teacher and my angsty assassin babe). Then I can get to work on my villains!

• I need to sleep, badly, and this is a double post, but I just had to say: Legendary Warriors

Oh my lanta, I love Mizu! Your post just made me literally feel so warm and fuzzy and I love her and she's precious and thank you for making an awesome character. Seriously.

Kay, that's all, I won't be back till morning. *dies*