ALL WE NEEDED | Open, Patrol

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • this is life in color

today is like no other

Her task this week was to take a patrol out and collect gold and other precious items from the territory. While Airis was surprised to have been given such a cool task, she was also a little worried. She mainly stayed within the kingdom, and didn't have a good idea of what the territory was like. Were there predators? Where would the gold be? Sitting out in the open? In trees? The kitsune frowned at her questioning thoughts, but decided to keep them to herself. No one had to know she was clueless, right? She could just act confident an hopefully everything would go alright. "Hey guys, anyone want to join me on a treasure hunt?" She called. Her tone was light and cheerful, a vast difference from her anxious mindset.

face the fear that keeps you frozen

chase the sky into the ocean !

airis arcanium-break | kitsune-feline hybrid | solaris kingdom

• ❝ MY PRETTY WEEPER

"A treasure hunt..?" The young girl repeated softly after Airis, her honey eyes scanning over the kitsune in awe. She hadn't had the pleasure of meeting the pretty woman until now, so she tried her best to avert her staring gaze. People like Dollface seemed okay with Hira staring and growing almost infatuated, but that was when she was much younger; more naive. The girl had learned a couple things or two, and one of them was that people did not like staring - even the ginger herself.

A blush crossed her cheeks as she rid herself from her consuming thoughts, "This one can'ed join you." She wasn't exactly the type to go out on patrols, but she was technically running low on Thyme. Her garden was growing well, but most herbs she'd planted weren't ready for harvest. The Derelict Expanse was a cruel environment, but perhaps by the power of sweet Helios, there'll be Thyme growing lusciously well someplace else? It would mean she could assist the pretty kitsune on her journey while searching for herbs herself. Two birds, one stone. Hira was growing into a fine Twilightseeker - apart from growing awfully anxious and queasy at the sight of blood occasionally.

THE GIRL WITH THE GOLDEN HEART,

I KILLED FROM THE INSIDE OUT AT DAWN

currently possessed by Roman / tags / twilighthand

• this is life in color

today is like no other

The kitsune smiled at the young Clanmate who approached her, staring with not-so-well-hidden astonishment. Airis couldn't help but feel a pang in her heart about how cute the little one seemed to be. She wanted to join the hunt, it seemed. Airis had been expecting at least a few more people, but this little one would be enough. Airis was just glad to have company; plus, maybe the two of them could become friends along the way. "I'd love to have you join me!" Airis exclaimed, eyes alight, "We're going to be looking for gems and gold and whatnot along the border to use for trading." The hybrid got to her white paws, ears straight and alert. "I don't know if anyone else is coming so if you'd like we can go ahead and get a move on?"

• ❝ MY PRETTY WEEPER

The girl spoke quickly, fluently even. Like English wasn't at all a difficult language which sent Hira into more of a hot blush when she realized her own English had been awful since she was a kitten. Papa wasn't a great teacher and the broken dialect she grew up with kind of stuck to her like a bothersome thorn or an ugly birthmark. The ginger averted her gaze in a shameful sort of manner, though she tried to keep it hidden, only giving a brief nod in response to the pretty girl's words. Gold and treasures, she could keep an eye out for that. She wasn't sure it would be so easy considering the sands swept anything and everything beneath it's surface, but with the sun baring down on them, catching a glimpse of something shiny shouldn't be toohard.

"If you saw's any herbs, can'ed you let me knew, too?" Hiraeth inquired with a tilt of her head, beginning to follow after Airis in clumsy steps.

THE GIRL WITH THE GOLDEN HEART,

I KILLED FROM THE INSIDE OUT AT DAWN

currently possessed by Roman / tags / twilighthand

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ That was a word that brought a twinkle to the lion's eye - treasure hunting sounded amazing. "Sign me up!" Aurum chirped excitedly as he moved to join Airis and Hira; giving a smile to the both of them. Giving a little wink to Hira, he added, "I'll watch for herbs." before turning to Airis for another question. "So, where are we going?" he asked, genuinely curious - and excited.

EKzvMSN.gif

AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CONSTELLATION

i made a map of your stars

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tagsstorage

• this is life in color

today is like no other

The little girl bowed her head as if ashamed somehow. Airis frowned at the sight of this, wondering what she had said to make the other female so bothered. Airis almost asked, but then thought against it. As much as she liked Hira already, they weren't really friends, and Airis doubted she'd open up to her. Hira raised her head suddenly again and asked if they could also keep an eye out for herbs. A great idea! Airis's smile returned and she nodded to Hira, starting to walk on towards their destination. "Yeah, definitely! I guess we can always use some extra herbs."

A loud voice almost startled the hybrid as Aurum called out and bounded over to joint the two of them. Airis returned his smile, her tails waving in the air. "We're going to the border to look around there. It'd take forever to search in the middle of the desert; at the border, at least we have some kind of guide," She responded.

• Was she late? Yeah. So, the cub would trot after the rest and stop short of the group. Ears perked as she opted to tag along silently.

speach

(c)trexgirl

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES A FIGHTER —

— footsteps even lighter

tags