EXILES PLOT & CHAT THREAD

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • well if you ever set up an art blog I'll for sure promo you 100% just hmu!

Ugh I know and the state I'm moving to is 60 dollars less for a GED but for schedule it'd be best if I get my GED before moving

The dramaaaa

• HOLY SNOT I GOTTA SAY IT BEFORE I FORGET BC THAT'S MY M.O. THESE DAYS BBY

I LOVE LOVELOVE GREMIN AND REDACTED NNNNN

(im not sure if redacted's roleplayer tracked the chat or not so gremlin pls tell them i lovelovelove their spooky baby and i love llove love yours too asdfasdfh makes me even more excited for Nightmare!Trash oowoo)

and Im dittoing everyone else; ado your quality is very high and definitely worth the price range!

if you feel like that's too much to charge, you could always offer a more simple style as well c: (like chibi/lineart/flat color/etc)

i dont remember an Athena but thats prolly bc Trash is my first Exile haha but i also took a hiatus so they could have very well over-lapped haha but i look forward to meeting Artemis c: if you want to plot with Trash at all, feel free to pm me! (i just wouldn't want it getting lost in the chat oowoo)

omgosh i?? didn't realize?? GED's were so expensive? my cousin had to take the GED test but i never asked how much it cost yikes

• KARMA I wish I could bring Athena back but I don’t think I’d have the muse for her anymore. I really do wish I could though

I’m glad to see you again ♡

trash ! look forward to plotting with you lol I’ll probably take you up on that offer

If any one wants to plot with Artemis just let me know

• i might,, bring this cannibal over in a secret dual-alliance to cause some damage!!

low-key trying to get him exiled from colouredclan shh

IF LOVE TRULY MAKES YOU BLIND

THEN I GUESS THERE IS NO NEED — THERE IS NO NEED TO SEE

imperiousdeign "sal" colouredclan + the exiles penned by yakan

• KARMA I wish I could bring Athena back but I don’t think I’d have the muse for her anymore. I really do wish I could though

I’m glad to see you again ♡

ahh that's a shame! its never good to play charries you don't have muse for though

is artemis related to karma?

i'm good! looking forward to replying to threads while eating my third bowl of pasta and cheese

TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND, IF HE SAYS HE'S GOT BEEF

I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I AIN'T FUCKING SCARED OF HIM!

( the exiles, tags, all ic opinions ofc, played by evie! )

• you are valid

I had like two thirds a box of macaroni but.. Yet I feel unfulfilled

Ya ever here a plane/helicopter whatever up ahead and like for a second just think there's gonna be a bomb or something? Always freaks me out

• i can'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T TRACKED IT EITHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm doing mildly ok

my replies with ermes might b a little slow today bc i gotta do stuff for my other character skskskskks

i giVE BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE

I'M A QUICK SHOOTER — SIX SHOOTER

TAGS, PLOTTING, PENNED BY MAGI

MASSIVE IC OPINIONS