MENTOR/APPRENTICE FINDER!

• B) i'll request the change for the next meeting, in the mean time feel free to harass me whenever on discord

UTGQQPU.png

TOURNER DANS LE VIDE

MAISY | APPRENTICE | 13 MOONS | TAGS | PENNED BY popkorn

• ❝ leave me your stardust ❞

Name: valentine [ to become valentinepaw ]

Training Style Preference: she is a bit old for an apprentice, but that is as she requires some training as a clan cat. she is a bit weak, but agile and can already hunt for the most part. she would prefer someone who is older than her and accepting of her kittypet/loner past.

Other (not required):

over twenty moons

SHE SMELLS LIKE LEMONGRASS

and sleep ❥ valentine[paw] | trad. tc | 24 moons | female

• iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can offer Pumpkin? She fits the bill for being older and while she thinks the life of a kittypet/loner is inferior to life in ThunderClan, she'll be accepting of Valentine's past in the sense that "hey you used to be a kittypet/loner but you're thunderclan now so it really doesn't matter" type of way. But if you'd be looking for someone a bit different no worries!

I'LL BE YOUR MAN IF YOU'VE GOT LOVE TO GET DONE

SIT HERE AND WATCH THE SUNLIGHT FADE

☆ thunderclan leader ☆ 36 moons ☆ thunderclan discord ☆ penned by myth

• great! I’ll send a request in for pumpkin to get appointed as her mentor c: in the meantime in threads we can just assume the two are already paired for convenience?

1. Name: Sundapple
    2. Training Style: the fun, wants to be your buddy mentor. Maybe a little bit TOO laid back but knows a lot of tips and tricks
    3. Max no. of apprentices: 2
    4. Other (not required):
  • WELL now that Shell's a warrior

Name: Shellfire

Training Style: Rough and competitive, wants her apprentice to be the very best and try their very best. Won't put up with a lack of effort. BUT still understanding, won't push too hard but just hard enough. She will also be well-suited for a kit with a disability, especially something involving partial deafness or an injured limb.

Max no. of apprentices: 1

Other (not required): Given that she's only 13 moons old, I will only have her take an apprentice that is 6 moons old so that they have a respectable age gap.

I LIKE TO PUSH IT AND PUSH IT UNTIL MY LUCK IS OVER

THUNDERCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR — SHE-CAT — 15 MOONS — BIO & PINTEREST— PENNED BY Blitz Krieg