MENTOR/APPRENTICE FINDER!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Hailcloud is open for apprentices again!

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU1Mjk2MjA2MSwiaWF0IjoxNTUyOTYxNDUxLCJqdGkiOiI1YzkwNGZiNThkNDdmIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg5ODk0ZTU4LThiYjctNDUwYS1iZmJmLTYwM2FkMjUwNTBlY1wvZGN3b2V1cS1jMWVhMzVhMy04MDc1LTQxMzAtYWU0OS02MWVmNjY3MjQ1MzQucG5nIn19.3oS9A4knF43uEAiFQRzqk7Oj4RmS6_3HnjkMAPjR82Q

" HAIL "

It's so quiet here, and I feel so cold... This house no longer feels like home.

Oh when you told me you'd leave, I felt like I couldn't breathe - My aching body fell to the floor...

Then I called you at home. You said that you weren't alone. I should've known better - now it hurts much more.

storage. | AKLM | plots.

hermaprodite, identifies as male + 18 months + loner + medium difficulty

father of four+ blue-silver tabby + loner-born, ex-thunderclan + homosexual, single + attacks in bold

• Name: Harrierstrike

Training Style: Harrierstrike tends to be an enthusiastic teacher, and can often be intense with high expectations of his apprentice. However, he's a strong believer in positive reinforcement and will do anything in his power to make sure that his apprentice is comfortable enough to be able to make mistakes and then learn from them in a positive environment. He expects a certain level of devotion, but is understanding that learning takes time.

Max no. of apprentices: 1

Other (not required):

7EID7vJ.png

DO NOT WEEP DO NOT WAIL I AM COMING HOME TO YOU

⋆ thunderclan / 27 moons / warrior / played by adovi

• name: pythonstrike

training style: grueling and tough, pythons methods are a bit overkill. she’ll realize this and start to simmer down, becoming laidback and finally understanding not everybody is perfect. she’ll be a good mentor with lots to teach, but beware that she is a bit of a hardass, though she’s trying her best to relax and not be so critical.

max no. of apprentices: 2

other: nope <3

married to onograeyren | traditional roleplayer

waspwing, swanlake, pythonstrike, amberpaw

• Name: violetkit

Training Style Preference: someone who will take her seriously and teach her everything. she isn't one to like to joke around while learning, putting her whole heart and head into the work. slowly she might warm up to her mentor- if a close bond could form she'd be willing to try. someone strict but someone who also is willing to answer all of her questions in depth and well, and who won't, as she puts it, 'waste her time.'

Other (not required): snappy. i was thinking vio and python might work well together? i think at first they might clash but as time goes on they may or may not grow a mutual grudging respect for each other.

I'M SURROUNDED BY ⁎⁺˳✧༚ GREENER LOOKING TIME

violetpaw ——– thunderclan apprentice, tags , penned by lavendes

1. Name: Ravenfang
    2. Training Style: Likes to fight, he's almost always tough on anyone except the select few he has a soft spot for. Hunting is important to him but he focuses a lot on battle training. He wants what's best for his apprentice but he's hot headed at times and can come off as though he doesn't care. When in reality if you get to know him he's nice some of the time. Won't take crap from anyone and some cats are afraid of his long canines since they can be used to his advantage. He will be able to really teach a young cat how to be a warrior and will praise if he's impressed.
    3. Max no. of apprentices: 1
    4. Other (not required):

1. Name: Silverstorm
      2. Training Style: She's kind but shy and will need time to warm up to an apprentice. Is a good teacher and will praise even if her apprentice messes up. She is stern at times but will more than likely want to be your friend and teacher in one. Fiercely loyal to her grouch of a brother, very protective of the cats she cares about most. May seem like a pushover because of her brother but doesn't take bs from anyone. Wants what's best for everyone and doesn't give up easily.
      3. Max no. of apprentices: 1
      4. Other (not required):

1. Name: Minnowpaw
    2. Training Style Preference: Someone who can handle his energy but is willing to give him some discipline so he starts to mature. He's interested in very interested in fighting and hunting, would need someone that can be a little fatherly with him since he's never had that. Wants someone as friendly and outgoing as he is and can keep up with him.
    3. Other (not required):

1. Name: Honeypaw
    2. Training Style Preference: Someone who will help her have more confidence in herself but can also teach her how to be a bada**. She's always up for an adventure and enjoys making new friends. However, she can get distracted easily so someone to help her keep focused. Will want to make friends with her mentor and needs someone with mentor experience.
    3. Other (not required):
  • Name: Crimsonpaw

Training Style: Crim starts out as a really shy kid. He needs someone to encourage him though to keep him firm and on a steady path. Since his father is the leader, Crim also feels as if he’s overshadowed by his siblings who are more out going.

Other: There will be a change in his life that pushes him to develop and change from his crybaby shyboy nature.

currently in a bit of a mood. a little heads up. sorry everyone.

GMT-5 timezone. c: Busy with college, work & life. Slow w/replies at times.

jm3vr9c

• Name: Snakepaw

Training Style Preference: hard, fast-paced and challenging

Other (not required):

Rustsky could definitely take them on. :)

My reputation's never been worse, so

You must like me for me

roleplayed by Z:ro

Thunderclan||Female||Young Warrior||11.5months, ages 1 week every 2 real weeks||Anxiety attacks

• Name: palepaw

Training Style Preference: fast, interactive, mentally and physically challenging.

Other: he just needs someone who can motivate him and not let him slack off.

THE MORE YOU SUFFER, THE MORE IT SHOWS YOU REALLY CARE!

blue tabby point | 7 moons | bearclaw x honeynose | information

• I have a good idea of everyone who’s available, I should finish up this meeting with all the new apprentices and mentors this Sunday! :)

currently in a bit of a mood. a little heads up. sorry everyone.

GMT-5 timezone. c: Busy with college, work & life. Slow w/replies at times.

jm3vr9c

• Alright +Rustsky that'd be great! He's going to be a handful. Could we have a thread?

Yeah! If you mind making, i’ll respond as soon as I can. Ortherwise I could do it before I head to work.

My reputation's never been worse, so

You must like me for me

roleplayed by Z:ro

Thunderclan||Female||Young Warrior||11.5months, ages 1 week every 2 real weeks||Anxiety attacks

• Name: critterpaw

Training Style Preference: someone who's willing to be patient and understanding, considering his difficulty expressing words, but also firm with him as he can be pretty disrespectful, so he needs someone who wont let that slide

Other (not required):

AND I DON'T CARE

tags + 7 moons + thunderclan — penned by showzen