MENTOR/APPRENTICE FINDER!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Name: Stonepaw

Training Style Preference: Definitely will need someone who will be very firm with her and force her to follow the rules and behave properly. She's known to be rebellious just for the sake of not wanting to listen to authority.

Other (not required):

npwOGay.png

( thunderclan apprentice + female + seven moons + played by vespertine )

• Name: foxpaw

Training Style Preference: she would need someone who is serious about training, but can relax and have fun sometimes. foxpaw thrives off of praise, so that would be helpful as well.

Other (not required):

— We're taking over the world

One kiss at a time ! — played by: ray

• Name: Jaypaw

Training Style Preference: Jaypaw will need a mentor that doesn't get frustrated when something goes wrong, and instead teach him things again.

Other (not required):

He's a sensitive boy so a mentor yelling and getting agitated would cause more harm than good.

☾*: You're Worse Then Nicotine

Jaypaw / 7 Moons / Transmale / Thunderclan / Apprentice / Tags / Plotting / PENNED BY DarkenedMemories

• Name: Stonepaw

Training Style Preference: Definitely will need someone who will be very firm with her and force her to follow the rules and behave properly. She's known to be rebellious just for the sake of not wanting to listen to authority.

Other (not required):

FoxFang could mentor Stonepaw :)

"I like the sad eyes,

Bad guys,

Mouth full of

White lies."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD0WX_7wnbtE7nBbdEm_AvuDHPmBZjkbDI3NoPaDhwxUzhKCZL

• ★ ★ ★

Name: Cherrypaw

Training Style Preference: Going to need a mentor that can handle her high-energy shenanigans

Other (not required):

you're just a memory to let go of

"talking" - thinking - attack in #ffd6a5

• Name: Hailcloid

Training Style: focuses on honing the apprentices natural talents first, and then has them observe and analyze their weaker areas and has them tellhim how they could improve. Usually uses verbal instructions with visible examples at the start, then surprise attacks and other first hand learning as they get older and more experienced. May also try and get them to have their own opinions, thoughts, and morals, and be vocal about them.

Max no. of apprentices: three

Other (not required): already going to be training nutpaw (though it hasn't officially been announced yet)

LETS PLAY SOME RUSSIAN ROULETTE —

hermaphrodite + identifies as male + homosexual + thunderclan warrior + medium difficulty + plot + tags + AKLM

• Name: Jaypaw

Training Style Preference: Jaypaw will need a mentor that doesn't get frustrated when something goes wrong, and instead teach him things again.

Other (not required):

He's a sensitive boy so a mentor yelling and getting agitated would cause more harm than good.

Moonwatcher can mentor him if you'd like

General

Female

Heterosexual

12 moons

Mate to Asphodelpaw

Physicality

Moonwatcher is a silver tabby with pale yellow eyes

Theme Songs

That would be Enough by Hamilton: The Musical

Personality

Calm || Respectful || Caring || Kind-hearted || self sacrificing.

Combat

Specializes in strategy

Attack in Bold light blue

Art
  • Flame - rust

Hail - nut

Fox - Stone

Moon - jay

Can anyone take another apprentice for. Cherry? If not I’ll ask snappy if lamb can train her otherwise I can make a meeting for the ceremonies then!

☾*: WE'LL BE TOGETHER, FOREVER

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE APART

Call me Antii <33

Site married to Sachmis, Ren, Snappy, Green, Red, Beal, (most don't realize it but they will)
    Please don’t be shy to message me for plots or bump private threads- I tend to be forgetful hehe

• Name: Sunspots

Training Style: Understanding and very loyal. She will want them to learn how to protect themselves against dogs since she was attacked by one and will also train them to climb trees.

Max no. of apprentices: 2

Other (not required): :)

thunderclan warrior 15 moons girl hopeclaw x frecklepaw

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

DZz9EET.gif