our torn wings || bxb pafp

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • The words were still echoing around in Alexander’s mind as he listened to the other male ramble. “I just need to go get some drinks. I’ll be back sometime later.” He mumbled. He turned and left the room, then left the house. He needed time to clear his mind. They kept having issues and arguments like this more and more as of late.

• Minseok was left standing there, trembling and sobbing, as Alexander left the house to go out. He instantly went to go to the bed, grabbing a blanket off of it so he could wrap it around himself. What the fuck was he supposed to do now? He might not ever be coming back. He hates me now, doesn't he? Minseok thought, feeling a sense of hopelessness flood throughout him.

*:・゚✦ — you know? i know? lee know!

• Alexander knew there probably wouldn’t be many bars open, so he had a rough time finding one that was. He sat at the counter for hours as he stuffed his stomach full of alcohol. Each drink he took helped him forget what happened. It was when he was completely incoherent that he decided to go home. His stumbling was heard echoing in the house, especially the slam of the door. “Whoops!” He said with a laugh as he heard it slam shirt.

• Minseok hadn't been doing too good, having curled up in various places - the floor, the bed, in the chair - with dark thoughts running through his head, though he was too tired and done to act on anything. He heard the door slam shut, heard Alexander stumbling around downstairs, heard the other's voice and the loud laugh that accompanied it. He just let out a small whimper, covering his head with his blanket.

• Alexander wasn’t planning on hurting the other male at all. He grew a lot happier whenever he was drunk. “Minnie? Why did you do it honestly? Because making me happy is totally not the answer. Am I just not enough for you? You can tell me if I’m not.” He spoke in a sing-song voice, words slurring.

• Minseok pulled his blanket down, staring at Alexander with wide, swollen eyes, trying to push his fear to the side as he stared at Alexander. He seemed happier. Minseok wished that it didn't have to be the drink that did that to him, he wanted to be the one to make him happy. "You're more than enough for me, Alexander," he replied in a choked voice. A drunk Alexander might not be retaining all of this, though. "You're better than what I deserve."

• Alexander had his head tilted as he gazed to him. “Oh no. Your eyes are super swollen. You should take care of that. Put cold water on it, Yeah?” He suggested. Even in his intozicated state, he still cares for the other male so much. “Sometime you don’t show it though. I really do a lot for you and I kind of feel like you take some advantage on that.” He was always very honest when drunk.

• Minseok nodded his head numbly as Alexander told him to put cold water on his eyes, but he didn't want to go anywhere near the bathroom right now. He wiped more tears from his eyes with the sleeve of Alexander's hoodie as the other spoke, saying that he sometimes felt like Minseok took advantage of how much Alexander cared for him. "I- I never mean to.." he murmured.

• Alexander shifted to take a seat beside the other. He blinked thoughtfully before he spoke again. “I did buy this house for us. I bought you Holly. I paid for everything in the wedding. I did this all to make you happy. I bought Piper too... does any of this make you happy?” He asked curiously. His words were a bit hard to understand with how much he was slurring, but he couldn’t help it.

• "It all makes me so happy, Alexander." Minseok replied to him in a soft voice when Alexander pointed out how much he did for him, then asking if all of it made him happy. He could understand him decently well, at least. "That's why I want you to be happy. You make me so happy, then I do absolutely nothing for you."

• “You make me happy a lot. I just don’t feel like you are happy all the time. You just don’t seem happy around me anymore. It is my fault though, isn’t it? It usually is.” Alexander mused. He looked to him with wide eyes, much like a child that was looking for guidance.

• "I- I don't seem happy?" he asked, mouth falling open slightly. He had thought he'd been doing well in pretending. "It might just be the stress, how I feel .. It's not because of you, Alexander. It's never because of you," he added in a hoarse voice, shaking his head desperately to try and make Alexander believe that.

• Alexander shook his head some. “No, you don’t always seem happy. Even months ago, before you got poisoned, you didn’t seem happy. I just want to change that and make you happy.” He explained. He truly wanted Minseok to have the life that the other male had always wanted. He offered him a lopsided smile, mostly due to the amount he drank.

• "I wanna be happy, too. If it makes you happy .. " Minseok murmured, giving Alexander a small smile, too. He didn't know why he would seem unhappy, maybe it was just stress. "I want us both to be happy, Alexander." he added.

• “It would make me very happy to see you happy. I think that made sense. I am so drunk right now that’s it is hard for me to know if I make sense or not.” Alexander spoke almost like a child then. He began to laugh at himself. He had too much alcohol that day. He probably doubled what you are normally supposed to drink.

• "Hey, maybe we should get you into bed, shouldn't we?" Minseok then prompted, knowing that Alexander had drank a lot and might be getting pretty tired soon; he could grab Alexander a bucket, too, just in case he needed it at any point. "I can tuck you in."

• Alexander tilted his head in thought as he heard his suggestion. “That sounds pretty good. Will you kiss my forehead too?” He asked a bit hopefully. He was completely acting like a child then. It happened quite often whenever he got drunk. His eyes were wide with hope.

• "If you want me to," Minseok said, beginning to crawl out of the chair and unwrap himself from the blanket he'd taken from the bed, slowly making his way over to it so he could spread the blanket across it once more. "Come on, into bed with you."

• Alexander carefully stood up and stumbled towards the bed. He managed to lay down onto it, though he actually fell onto it. He began to laugh once more as he did so. “Oh my god I am so drunk!” He exclaimed. He was grinning over at Minseok though. He hadn’t looked this happy in a very long time.

• Minseok couldn't help the little smile that was on his face as Alexander stumbled around, looking happier than he had in a long time, though his eyes were full of concern as he pulled back the blankets so Alexander could get into the bed. Once Alexander was in, he pulled the covers up to the other's neck almost, leaning in to give him that kiss on the forehead that Alexander had asked for. "I'm going to go get you a bucket, okay?" he said softly.