MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS!

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • alright, so we need some litters for the mass adoptions! ill get that set up, tomorrow, but for now just go ahead and give litters! if you didnt know, this can be basket litters, siblings, next of kin, and all of that jazz ;)

current litters

"speech here"

♚ ・゚: JUST NOT MY DAY — TAGS

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

The post was edited 1 time, last by flynn m. ().

• HERE I COME, MARCHING ON TO THE BEAT I DRUM —

track fn :0

i said i didnt gave anything for the girl but ill try and come up with something maybe !!

i just wanna help haha

tags + “temmie” + “silico

HERE WE GO, ONE MORE TIME! LET'S GIVE IT OUR ALL!

clytemnestra altair + silico, penned by aloe !!

hawkclan trust [shp], recovering amnesic, tags

• parents: npc x npc (adopted by ryuusaki as siblings)

species: any species

slots: 2

relations: ryuusaki is the current underboss of the cartel and a former high position of riverside. he is a generation one character and so has no further relations than this.

rules: they must carry the ikurusaba last name.

WITH MY HEART INTACT, SO PIERCE MY WHOLE SELF THROUGH.

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

• /too lazy to post on main

I'll help out since I'd love to see some new faces around HawkClan!!

parents: Librarynaps x NPC

species: Domestic cats

slots: 6

relations: Librarynaps was a paladin of BlizzardClan for a very long time, as well as the daughter of Violeteyes (ex-paladin), Russetcloud (ex-head paladin), and Hawktalon (ex-vice leader). Has ties to many major hpr families and while originated in BlizzardClan, migrated to HawkClan after their mother's death.

rules: Must stay in HawkClan for at least one month real time! Option to carry surname Dubois.

parents: NPC x NPC (cousins of Kissingfrogs)

species: Servals by birth (can have changed forms)

slots: Unlimited

age: Ranging from 8 months (nieces/nephews) to 3 years (older cousins)

relations: Kissingfrogs is a former nightwatcher of Shadow Veil, as well as the daughter of Realmwright (former leader). Part of the Resurgam family tree, tying her to many major hpr families.

rules: Must carry Resurgam surname. Must stay in HawkClan for at least one month real time.

*:・゚✧ SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOUR LOVE WAS A GAME

NOW I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY BRAIN — OH, IT'S SUCH A SHAME

NIA EBONLOCKE / THUNDERLANDS / 8 MONTHS / TAGS / PENNED BY AMY.

• parents: npc .x. npc [siblings of weso]

species: troodon

slots: 4

relations: they will be the siblings of weso

rules: please be active ish with them. after all, weso needs family drama hehe

— SO TINY DANCER BEWARE

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weso ().

• HERE I COME, MARCHING ON TO THE BEAT I DRUM —

parents: npc x npc; part of the same distant kingdom as clytemnestra altair

species: any; has to be a ghost though

slots: 1

relations: none directly; they will act as a ‘spirit guide’ of sorts to clytemnestra altair, however are encouraged to cause more mischief than good.

rules: right, there are an important few, so listen up!

- they can but don’t have to carry the altair name. if they do, please say how they are related to temmie [sibling, cousin, parent, anything], as it would be interesting for nes to see an old relative maybe from her childhood.

- they must have both the sight as well as telepathy. this will allow them to see other spirits and use telepathy to communicate.

- they must stay in hawkclan. it would be appreciated of it was permanent [until clem moves], but they can leave if you so desire!

- THEY MUST BE A GHOST. i got this approved by staff, so this is allowed. this means they will be invisible to all who don’t have the sight. clem will be discovering that she has the sight via the thread she interacts with this character.

- i think thats it, but you can contact clytemnestra a. or aloe !! if you have questions!

tags + “temmie” + “silico

HERE WE GO, ONE MORE TIME! LET'S GIVE IT OUR ALL!

clytemnestra altair + silico, penned by aloe !!

hawkclan trust [shp], recovering amnesic, tags

• ah, shit. the mass adopts havent been made yet but I'll have some spare time when its not 1 in the morning. so, I'll def link it here tomorrow <3 just be on the look-out.

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE