re-did this because I went on a bit of a hiatus
open to everything accept death and apprentice. reserved for Moonkit.
- friendships are hard to make with him, if you can deal with being insulted until you break through his icy exterior, then all the power to you.
it would have to be a very persistent and patient character.
- hunting trip and your character saves him from fox?
- stuck in rabbit snare? your character helps him?
- emotional connection?
- enemies, easy haha
- constantly pranking or beat him up secretly
- have him jumped by rogues?
- attack him ?
- fight, he is up for a good spar or perhaps argumentative tussle.
- drama - aint even saving it for mama.
- love interest? demisexual - Complicated and hard but not impossible. It would need to be drawn out. I even have a plot for said build-up.
prophecy; Barkface or your character reveals a prophecy to the other that a kit is in danger in a far off territory. They embark on an adventure, find the kit in critical conditions. Taking turns keeping it safe and alive, but due to an uncurable sickness. All the very hard work, doesn't pay off. They share a deep heartbreak as it dies, something that bonds them as they return home.
- litter, must have strong connection with molly.
Bark will be a very distant father, there will be a lot of drama but maybe it will have a good ending?
- maybe your character leaves him for another character?
- bonds with only one of his children.