plot with barkscar? v.2

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • re-did this because I went on a bit of a hiatus

open to everything accept death and apprentice. reserved for Moonkit.

- friendships are hard to make with him, if you can deal with being insulted until you break through his icy exterior, then all the power to you.

it would have to be a very persistent and patient character.

- enemies, easy haha

- fight, he is up for a good spar or perhaps argumentative tussle.

- drama - aint even saving it for mama.

- love interest? demisexual - Complicated and hard but not impossible. It would need to be drawn out. I even have a plot for said build-up.

- litter, must have strong connection with molly.

- "SPEECH" appearance - tags

• maybe 8) what with moonkit as his apprentice they're probably gonna kinda hate each other up until his warrior ceremony alkfj moonkit's so annoying

but maybe as a full grown adult he can really see bark as a father figure to him and tells him this eventually that would take a lot of patience from both of them for this plot ahh

or moonkit could stumble upon a fox while being a dumbass and he's so chubby he can't outrun it ahh maybe he and bark can dip together lmfao

and idk any other plots i have 0 creativity but i live for their interactions lmfao

*:・゚✦ — yeah, this right here is astronomical

moonpaw | 6 moons | skyclan | tags — *:・゚✦

• 「 i dont care what you think — as long as it's about me 」

hey! this girl is new (well she's going to be roleplayed as if she has been here all along, she is glacewing's full sister) && maybe they can have some sort of friendship or maybe even more???? she's very persistent and always gets what she wants because she's kinda a brat and won't like that bark doesn't like her off the bat.

""

TAGS

THE BEST OF US CAN FIND———— ・゚✧ 」

happiness in misery — information

• I love that! :) If she can handle his bratty ass she can have him.

Bark has a LOT of pain he hides with anger, which is why he is such an ass. So if she can see through it, I can definitely see them being more. maybe? <3

• great! should they have a thread? I've been a bit inactive the last week or so because midterms hnng but I should be back to regular activity sunday!

THE BEST OF US CAN FIND———— ・゚✧ 」

happiness in misery — information

• I'm open for threads with Wolfy or Minnow?

I feel like Wolf's really gonna try to break into what she assumes has to be a gooey, lovey interior even if it doesn't exist

But also Minnowstar. Just because

Characters
    Minnowstar (Leader of SkyClan)
    Cloudspots (Trad. SkyClan)
    Sky with No Moon (Stoneteller of TORW)

Mintflower (Trad. ThunderClan)

Ember of Dying Flame (Trad. TORW)

Brightpaw (Trad. DarkClan)

Wolfkit (Trad. SkyClan)

Duskpaw (Trad. DarkClan)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.

• I LOVE that. Tbh, I love all your characters and wolfkit is the cutest little bean. It won't be too hard tbh, with some persistence haha

I know a thread with both would be stressful but maybe a minnow x bark interaction :D she is so kind and patient whereas... bark is not haha their dynamic is interesting to me :) ill make the thread if you want. Ive got some time on my hands! :)

• Perfect! I'm down for both

I can see wolf skipping alongside bark and minnow just like. Screaming

Characters
    Minnowstar (Leader of SkyClan)
    Cloudspots (Trad. SkyClan)
    Sky with No Moon (Stoneteller of TORW)

Mintflower (Trad. ThunderClan)

Ember of Dying Flame (Trad. TORW)

Brightpaw (Trad. DarkClan)

Wolfkit (Trad. SkyClan)

Duskpaw (Trad. DarkClan)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.