tell me how I mesmerize you ||private|| I love you and despise you

• paine.

Here it is, my dude

• ill find a bio template and then set my form up, sorry ive been so patchy, i just got done with homework and chores

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• fugg it, im just going on how it will let me, ill change it to a gif if i find out how it works and when i get the chance

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

The post was edited 1 time, last by paine. ().

• ehhh thank you cx

I'm, do you want to follow the plot exactly and like start of young and then when the time comes, like, timskip into the future?? Or whatever, sorry im bad at this XD

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• //yeeea boi

A small sigh escaped his lips as he stopped at his locker. Apparently there was a rumor going around a student was leaving, and that student was someone he actually liked. Kane sighed and looked around the hallway, in hopes of at least seeing Jack one last time. He didn’t really know if Jack actually knew he existed but hey, it was worth shot?

• Jack was at his own locker not to far from the other who was looking for him. Of course Jack was oblivious, he was more focused on getting his things packed from his locker at the moment. He chewed at his bottom lip while he worked on making space in his bag to fit it all in from the small bit storage. He hated these things, flimsy, never really keeping locked. Just garbage really. He was glad to to stop using one for awhile.

//sorry if its poop, im in school o3o

× × × × ×

麻木混亂