i don’t care, where you’ve been ||private w/paine.|| how many miles, i still love you

• Exton noticed the bit of height difference between them. He moved down a little to help Dylan while holding him close.

Tevin admired him, carefully swiping a hand through his blond hair. "We can go start on dinner if you want, cutie?" He offered softly, gently caressing his cheeks with his thumbs as he held his face.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Dylan smiled as he was assisted and focused on his lips now that he could reach him easier.

Tristan blushed deeper as he ran a hand through his hair. He nodded and picked Tevin up. "Then maybe later, you and I can have dessert," he teased softly.

• Exton kept close to the boy he loved deeply. He continued the soft kiss, enjoying the docile moment.

Tevin gave a small sound of surprise and held on. "Oh..." He blushed deeply. "Ok." He nodded.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Dylan pulled away but kept his eyes closed. He dropped his hands to his chest and felt Exton's heart beat.

Tristan chuckled and hummed, tracing Tevin's hips. "Can I get a little taste right now, dear?"

• Exton stayed quiet, resting his head carefullt above Dylan's as they calmly stood together.

Tevin raised a brow, looking over Tristan. "Everyone knows that you never have dessert before dinner." He informed teasingly.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Exton enjoyed the calm treatment. He never moved or made a sound, never wanting to interupt.

Tevin shook his head. "But its also breaking the rules." He informed softly with a teasingly raised brow.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• He kept kissing his neck and rubbing his chest. Dylan loved showing his affection and Exton certainly deserved it all.

"I like breaking the rules, Tev," Tristan teased and carefully brushed his lips over Tevin's soft and pretty lips.

• "Youre so sweet." He chuckled bashfully, purring softly as he was treated so gently.

"Not my rules, honey..." Tevin whispered back, almost like a warning. He placed a finger over Tristan's lips and carefully pushed him back.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• "You're sweeter," Dylan giggled and leaned against him a little, just in love with the other. Exton was so cute.

Tristan blushed and playfully glared at him, growling lowly. He took his hips in his hands and squeezed lightly.

• Exton playfully rolled his eyes and kissed his cheek. "Youre still very sweet to me honey." He informed lovingly.

Tevin's gaze hardened a little on Tristan, as if he were looking right into the demon if he was there. "My rules." He repeated lowly, pulling his hand away from Tristan's lips.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Dylan hummed and stepped back, offering his hands to his lover. "Can we have another dance," he asked.

Tristan bit back a smile and growled again. "What if I break those rules, sweetie," he asked softly and playfully snapped his teeth at his boyfriend. "You gonna punish me or something," he asked.

• Exton nodded and took a hold of Dylan's hands. He smiled and placed his feet correctly before starting.

Tevin narrowed his eyes. "No, i wont." He answered simply. "You'll see." He climbed out of his hold and made his way out of the ball room.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• He got ready and followed his partner's movement. Dylan smiled and just enjoyed the moment with Exton

Tristan blinked in surprise and whined a little, going after his boyfriend. He pouted a little as he trailed after him.

• Exton stayed calm and slow, glancing up when he heard the others start out. But he stayed focused on Dylan for now.

Tevin stepped out into the hall and took a minute, listening for his rooms just to be careful. He stayed quiet a good minute before continuing down to the kitchen.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Dylan danced with him, slow and calm. He hummed softly and just focused on him, enjoying how peaceful it was.

Tristan followed him to the kitchen and whined at Tevin. "Tev..." he mumbled, watching him quietly.

• Exton stayed quiet with him, always loving how it felt to just be calm and loving with him. It was a wonderful feeling to have with Dylan.

Tevin stepped down into the kitchen, taking his suit jacket off and fixing his sleeves so he was comfortable to cook. "What?"

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Dylan looked up to him and smiled. "Can I spin you," he asked softly and tilted his head. He liked spinning Exton.

"Can I at least have a tiny kiss," he asked and hugged him from behind. Tristan rested his chin on his shoulder.

• Exton nodded. "Of course, sweetie." He assured, stepping back a moment to ready up for Dylan's spin.

Tevin took a knife from the drawer and gripped it in his hand. He turned and glanced at Tristan from where he was held. Only to give his cheek a single peck.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• The criminal brightened up and spun Exton once he was ready, giggling softly. Once he finished the spin, Dylan hugged him tightly.

Tristan blushed at the little kiss and pouted a bit. Fine, he guess he have to wait until later.