all dressed up for a hit and run ||private w/ paine.||

• Here is Toby’s and Ang’s

paine.

Angelo hummed and nuzzled closer to Toby’s back as he watched the water. “Do you know how much time we have left out here,” the dancer asked curiously, pushing his hair away from his face.

• Tobias looked to the shore a moment, giving a small shrug. "The woman behind the counter said we could keep out as long as we please. I just don't wanna be out for to long." He replied. "Was there a certain time you wanted to head back?"

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• //ahh I’m so sorry for not replying all day, I was helping my brother move into his dorm room

Angelo nodded and hummed in thought. “We can head back in a half hour if you’d like,” he spoke up gently and studied the slightly older man.

• //your fine, ive been a bit busy myself

Tobias nodded, perfectly fine with that. He gave a small sigh and continued on along the water with his husband, loving every bit of how relaxing this felt to him.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Angelo purred softly and looked around. “Thank you so much for taking me here. When we get back to our house, I’m giving you a whole week just for you,” the dancer decided against his shoulder.

• Tobias blushed, trying to hide his shy grin. "Angel...you know you don't have to do that for me." He assured softly. He glanced back at the other lovingly.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• “I know! But you deserve it because you have done so much for me and I don’t feel like I do enough for you,” Angelo explained and looked to the other man’s lovely features. He absently traced along his partner’s body.

• "Honey, that's alright. You do so much for me everyday." He purred in assurance as he pushed them along. He stayed relaxed in the others comforting hold.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Angelo listened to his and pouted a little bit. “Are you sure, babe? I don’t mind doing stuff for you,” the young man reminded lightly. He thought Toby deserved everything in the world and he wanted to give that to him.

• Tobias didn't want the other upset. But he also felt bad having Angelo do all that stuff for him. "I mean, you don't have to...I'd find a way to repay you either way." He teased lovingly.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Tobias purred a little at the lovely feeling, closing his eyes briefly. He stayed cuddled up behind him as he carried them along the ocean.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Tobias gave a soft chuckle. He started back for shore, just so they wouldn't reach home to late. It had been very fun though, he enjoyed the experience with his husband.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Tobias gave a small scoff, flattered by his soft words. He sighed and pulled up on shore once close enough. He carefully climbed out, only to offer his arms to Angelo.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• Tobias lifted him up over the kayak and gently placed him on his feet. He offered a tiny smirk before pecking his head. He then began to undo his life jacket.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• "I just want you to be ok Angel." He replied before tearing it off. He set it down on nose of the kayak before kneeling down and helping Angelo with his.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂