The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • hihihi

so! this thread is basically to brainstorm what your character would be like in a human au, because i haven't seen one in a while and we have some new faces

if you want suggestions feel free to ask!!! but please tell me about ur kids i love to listen

tempestpaw:

- her name is ariel!

- she has vitiligo

- really enjoys sports! she's kind of a jock type. her favourite sport is water polo, because this is riverclan

- her most prized possession is a bandanna she got from her mother, it's purple and a little frayed at the edges that weren't quite sealed, but she loves it and wears it constantly

- absolutely hates the little mermaid movie and tale. everyone references her name from that and she just. "hahahahaha no. it's shakespeare acTUALLY"

- favourite season is summer

THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS —

riverclan + apprentice + storage + played by wren

• ooh i love these!

sharkpool:

- name is something stupid like chevin

- is albino duh, has an edgy long haircut that’s just out of dress code at school

- soft goth

- he also plays water polo but doesn’t really play because he keeps getting red carded

- secretly watches anime but only the violent ones

- commits minor crimes for fun

「 crash and burn — young and loaded 」

• i love all of that omfggg [eyes] here come my added questions that were unasked for but i can't help but ask hasdfjkl

would shark be the type to give himself an unnecessarily edgy nickname so nobody knows his real name is chevin? and what felonies are we talking, like pirating music or shoplifting :0?

• oh and also he’s a terrible driver. uses his horn liberally, doesn’t use his turn signal, cuts people off and won’t let them pass. doesn’t know street signs, finds his way around by landmarks only

• tbh he’d probably say his name was shark bc it sounds cool

as for crimes...eating grapes at the grocery store, downloading a sketchy version of spotify that doesn’t play ads, things that no one would probably get arrested for but makes him feel badass

also just causes chaos whenever possible, rearranges the letters at michaels craft store to spell bad words, knocking violently on occupied bathroom stalls, etc.

• oh snappi

- bee is his name, I guess cause what the heck else would it be

- a small child who wears yellow since it's his favorite color

- easily freaked, always "in need of an adult"

- he likes to sing, and can sing but he is always too scared to be judged for it

- yes my dear, he is still starving himself

"speech"

"BE CAREFUL WITH ME" & TAGS

THE ONLY MAN, BABY, I ADORE

I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS

played by scar.

• haadsfkfghjkl how did that boy get his license the world will never know

bee!! is a cutie!!! look at that good kiddo

i have no idea how accurate it is but my mental image of human!bee has really curly brown hair

• -name is raven

-she's like 40-45 years old, but looks young bc she works out like fuck

-probably a navy seals veteran

-likes swimming

-coaches swimming

-kinda looks like esmeralda from the hunchback of notre-dame

-takes care of an orphanage, but she's already adopted everyone

-always has a pocket knife just in case

-lives her life on the edge

-"what do you mean there's no discount???"

-tries to be in the lit youth culture lmao yeet

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— warrior-queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —

• whoops i forgot to ask but questions for bee: what does he want to do when he grows up? what is his favourite season?

does raven want to speak to the manager? and what time of day is her favourite to work out?

• when he grows up, he probably would want to be an arts major since singing and drawing is his life lmao

And his favorite season is a tie between spring and autumn because of the cool weather and the rain

"speech"

"BE CAREFUL WITH ME" & TAGS

THE ONLY MAN, BABY, I ADORE

I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS

played by scar.

• doe:

- late middle age

- buzz cut bc who needs to deal w hair

- loves gardening when she isn’t dealing with mayor duties, doesn’t know why she ran (or won) when she was young but she’s here now and trying her best

- talks super quietly normally but has perfected super booming authoritative voice to be used when needed

- swapped out her minivan for a pickup truck a few months back, just piles all her kids in the trunk

- has a razor in her shoe at all times

- scrapbook kween

- gives the best hugs

- used to be a farmer

• so uh apparently song is an asian surname (I'm pretty sure Raven has it in her heritage. Human wise, she'd be quite mixed.) so her name can literally be Raven Song lmao

omg that'd be fun

Raven will fight the CEO because she's a go big or go home sorta gal

Works out from 1-3 am because the witching hour is edgy and she's ready to fight ghosts

Also I was literally about to comment that holy shit

*:・゚✦ EVERYTHING GOT SHATTERED IN THE DARK *:・゚✦

— warrior-queen of riverclan | storage | played by melo-crisis —