you've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood (open, kittypet/rogue)

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • ———— MAPLELEAF ————

NOT YOUR BARBIE GIRL, I'M LIVING IN MY OWN WORLD

Clans were complicated things. They were bound to so many rules, they had a system of hierarchy that, if it were to be broken, there would be disastrous consequences. They also had alliances, that were as fragile as glass. Mapleleaf was starting to understand the Clans more now. She would absolutely hate living in one. But I have a sister that lives in a Clan. Rules were not important but... Family was, right? Mapleleaf never spoke to her mother or littermates after she was brought to the house that she now called home. Her brother had been captured by his Clan's ally, left to die in a land that should have treated him with respect. It was wrong of BloodClan. They were supposed to follow their own rules. But... no one was punished. There was no conflict, no war... The Clans were such a complicated little mess it was almost funny to the Kittypet, but she would be lying if they didn't somewhat fascinate her. It was like the line between right and wrong had been heavily blurred. I know that I shouldn't get involved in this... She had no fear. Mapleleaf had her freedom, and that would protect her. I'm not bound by any rules. She felt compelled to go to BloodClan, the Clan that had treated her like a fool just because she was a pet. Thinking about it made her blood boil. They think they're better than me but at least I have my freedom, and my mind is not clouded by rules and taught beliefs. She was angry at them, she had grown to dislike them, and what they did to her brother only made their feelings stronger. WindClan had spoken of him as a traitor but BloodClan didn't know that. To them he was supposed to be an ally. Mapleleaf knew what BloodClan was capable of. She had seen them kill, capture, torture, and traumatize cats beyond recovery, but she still stood at the border with confidence. She would confront them about what they did to her brother, even though his former Clanmates wouldn't. If they tried to do to her what they did to him, she would not allow it.

• BloodClan had never followed any set of rules long as she had been alive. Back in RiverClan, elders told horror stories of these cats tearing apart camps they swore allegiance to. One thing was told over and over again: 'Don't trust a BloodClan cat, ever.' She always believed it. Where did it get WindClan? In the garbage heap, with a kidnapped deputy. Frankly, Quinn hadn't been shocked to hear of Lightningtooth's capture - not to mention, she didn't exactly care. WindClan had never been of interest to her; she'd always seen them as freaks of nature. So, naturally Mapleleaf's words would bounce of her. Speaking of, upon catching a whiff of rogue combined with kittypet scent, her fur twitched along her spine. Glaring in the direction of the she-cat, Quinn growled, "You're on BloodClan territory, kittypet. I'd advise leaving." Her tone was more annoyed than it was aggressive, tail lashing behind her as she slumped in a semi-graceful seated position.

☾*: WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, YOU'LL BELIEVE GOD IS A WOMAN

QUINN / RIVERCLAN / FORMER EXILE / TAGS / PENNED BY AMY.

• MAPLELEAF

The way they said that word made her hair stand on end. "You know, I would love to." She growled sarcastically. "But I need to talk to you about something." Her tail lashed from side to side like a whip slicing through the air. "First of all, don't judge me by my background. I'm not just some lost Kittypet, I know what I'm doing and don't think for a second that I can't defend myself." This really wasn't her business, but she didn't fucking care. "I've come to learn that WindClan is supposed to be your ally, correct?" She had to keep herself from straight up attacking the white she-cat with her claws. "Well then, why did you keep their deputy locked up for a moon? And don't say that it's none of my business, he just happens to be my brother."

"Speech."

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Lightningtooth had been captured? For a moon, here, in Bloodclan territory? Waspwing, although observant, couldn't watch over every little thing her clanmates did. If the deputy had been captured, it went undetected by the her, slipping under her radar. It didn't seem as important to Waspwing as it was to the hissing kittypet throwing a tantrum at the border, her chest puffed out like she was a big bad wolf, puffing up and preening herself in front of Quinnie to try and falsify intimidation.

It wasn't working too much in her favor. Really, Mapleleaf just looked like a softie who got lost from her twoleg nest and needed some directions in order to get back. The Bloodclan deputy came to stand beside her clanmate, yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion as Mapleleaf interrogated the white molly at Waspwing's side, the kittypet's fur fluffed out in frustration. "It really is none of your business, to be frank. You're a kittypet dabbling in clan politics, is there a reason you've come to our territory to interrogate my clanmates? Why is the Windclan deputy so important to you, is he something special?" Waspwing inquired icily, the words tasting sharp on her tongue as she awaited a response from the spitting kittypet.

zGxO8e2.png

☾*: I WILL NOT JUST LAY DOWN AND TAKE THIS! NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN.

TAGS/INFORMATION /T. BC HEALER / 29 MOONS / QUEEN / MOODBOARD / PENNED BY SNAPPY.

• MAPLELEAF

Mapleleaf really wouldn't mind if the world suddenly lit on fire right now, she would actually enjoy watching it burn, even if she would burn with it. "I just said that he was my brother, that's why it's my it's my business. My brother, you know, someone who has the same mother as you? What, are you deaf?" They looked at her like she was an idiot, like she was only a stupid clueless child. And she fucking hated it. "Oh, you really think you're better than me?" The ginger and white girl almost laughed. "Well you're not. So stop thinking that you are. Just because I get my food for free doesn't mean I'm lazy or weak or stupid. It means that I'm smart enough to not waste my breath fighting for survival every second of my life. You think I'm the fool here, but take a look at yourself. You live in an abandoned building. You used to live in the sewers of all places. In the end, who would survive? It would be me. You would long since be dead, your body rotting away like your building. I would be perfectly fine. So don't make assumptions before you actually know what someone's life is like." She could see the BloodClanner acting all psycho on her because her feelings got hurt. Mapleleaf wouldn't be surprised if the BloodClanner tried to attack her. "Now answer me. Why was my brother held captive?"

//ic opinions i'm sorry

• Felix

// Wait was this the Elkton+Felix capture? Because I don’t think we went through with it

(c)trexgirl

warm_orange_orange_sun_sunset_warm_sky_orange_sky_warm_blog_orange_blog_beautiful_orange_aesthetic_aesthetic_blog_sunny_happy_warm_colours_warm_orange_light_bulbs.png

Cause I Love the Adrenaline in My Veins

Played by -Renegade- | tags |

| theme song

| tuxedo coat | male | 7 moons | guard

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Waspwing hadn't caught the fact about the whole brother incident, but she did catch the fact that Mapleleaf was practically insulting the clan that had kept her brother alive instead of killinig him on sight. The black molly lowered her ears, hard yellow eyes narrowing in frustration as the she-cat went on insulting and degrading her, her clanmates, and Bloodclan. She was spouting absolute nonsense, the deputy raising her head as Mapleleaf spat on Bloodclan, Waspwing already wanting to tear into the ginger molly.

"You think coming to our territory and insulting us will really get you the answers that you think you deserve? We could've killed Lightningtooth, and for your information, you have no right to talk about Bloodclan because you know nothing about us. Get off our territory before I make you leave, kittypet." Waspwing hissed lowly, approaching Mapleleaf to try and intimidate her into backing up, tail lashing back and forth as she tried to push Mapleleaf back across the border. "Just so you know, we live perfectly fine out here and we don't have to depend on humans to fill our food bowl." The Bloodclan deputy spat angrily, pelt crawling with anger as she aimed to bat a paw at Mapleleaf to scare her, claws outstretched but intentionally missing the ginger fur of the kittypet.

zGxO8e2.png

☾*: I WILL NOT JUST LAY DOWN AND TAKE THIS! NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN.

TAGS/INFORMATION /T. BC HEALER / 29 MOONS / QUEEN / MOODBOARD / PENNED BY SNAPPY.