TROUBLEDMEMORIES VS JAMES PLOT TRACKER && THREAD HUB

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • -- TROUBLEDMEMORIES VS JAMES

PLOT && BACKGROUND --

Before James was leader of the Highlands, Alduin was the leader. However, Alduin fell inactive, so James went in and tried to takeover. He was met with resistance by Alduin and Troubledmemories, a new member at the time. Troubledmemories was defensive of his home by nature, and untrusting of strangers due to his history. He fought the takeover, refusing a compromise and insisting that James leaved, as all James had asked for was acceptance and he was not getting acceptance. However, Troubledmemories fell sick and was forced to his bed, too sick to fight back anymore. Though now, Troubledmemories has recovered enough to fight back, and is looking for vengeance...

Troubledmemories will return to activity, however will still be hindered by his illness. The illness is no longer contagious, so no one has to worry about getting sick. The next meeting will remind Troubledmemories of why he hates the whole situation and James so much, and he will begin gathering forces, from those inside and out of the Highlands. He will talk to them in private, telling them a skewed story and painting James as an villainous, power-hungry enemy who needs to be eliminated. Once he deems he has enough forces, about 5 members, Troubledmemories will stand up to James at the following meeting. He will challenge James, tossing cruel words and claiming that James has committed crimes against the entirety of the Highlands and attempting to force him to stand down. James will not, and Troubledmemories will challenge James to a duel for leadership. James will refuse this as well, and Troubledmemories will call on those sided with him to attack James and his supporters. They will loose, and Troubledmemories and those who do not eventually accept James as leader will be exiled, thus ending the plot.

Troubledmemories' rper would like to note that any and all opinions presented by Troubledmemories throughout this plot are purely IC. His rper is happy for everything Yosemite is doing for the Highlands and the work put forth to revive the place, Troubledmemories just holds onto things, isn't trusting of strangers, and believes James is wrongfully invading his home as a power-grab. His rper does not share these opinions, and in fact holds the exact opposite opinions.

WHO'S ON WHO'S SIDE --

James' Side:

n/a

Troubledmemories' Side:

n/a

Neutral/Undecided Side:

n/a

To be added, just post what side you character will be on! If you join Troubledmemories' side, there will be a recruiting thread. James will not have any recruiting thread, and those on his side will simply be the ones who support him when Troubledmemories challenges James in the meeting. Anyone who does not support either side, or does not wish to partake in the plot, will be in the neutral side. If wanted, someone can step up and take charge of the neutral side. This person will be the one who tells the neutral side to leave when the fight breaks out, maybe acting as an attempted peacemaker during the verbal part.

Form:

Code
    1. Character name:
    2. Group:
    3. Side:

THREAD TRACKER --

no threads yet!

fancypost by blue! Information and plot idea by Delta!

• quick track! Feel free to pm me about being on Troubled's side and all. Putting up a 'return' thread now!

I RAISE MY FLAGS, DON MY CLOTHES

ITS A REVOLUTION I SUPPOSE.

Male - The Frontier//Amalfi Heights - Dire Wolf - 1 year