COLOUREDCLAN'S OFFICIAL CHAT & PLOT THREAD

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW —

trackin c:
    happy birthday bb!

i go back on the 20th as well. not looking forward to it, but i have all my summer work done already so i think i'm alright rn??

tags + “speech

• Ohh happy birthday !! :^)) And thanks for the welcome back<3

The only reason I'm actually kind of looking forward to going back to school is because I'm going back to a job I genuinely love working on the 25th so - that's the only reason I'm excited for school I swear

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

• Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! It makes me happy considering I don't really get many of them. 833

also school has only been in for three days and I already want the year to be over fjsgfsugh

• Three days? Mine starts the day before Labor Day, and two days before that is Freshman orientation. We're a pretty chill school.

Extinctus ambitur idem

*The same (hated) man will be loved after he's dead. How quickly we forget.

Clover-Female-Colour Command-Tags

• Yeah I have the worst luck so school started on my birthday, and I'm literally the dead horse that people keep beating. My insides have literally been drowned, stabbed then cremated and cremated a second time and now is currently still being beaten down by exhaustion and people.

help I'm so tired and school hasn't even gotten close to starting

• oof classes start sept 6th for me. i'm going for my associates in veterinary sciences. my fiancé is off at basic training for the navy so Ive been having a roughhhh time.

• school ? idk her

umm good luck to y'all !!

and yay wb ashinka

also happeh, are we still doing the disease plot ? :0

• THIRTEEN V. A. J. so for the open thread idea, i have nothing atm (': for the private one, they could go flower hunting or smth?? (i'm drained of ideas, if you can't tell smh)

& school?? where is she??

when ara comes back, there needs to be a luci x ara thread c:

F. APORIA WALKER ye, we are! the main thread was just posted up in the board, and it'll end on the 31st. do you wanna set up the event with valhalla or would you like me to?? same thing with the cub party thing, do you want to set it up, or should i??

+ as a note, meetings will now go up on sundays. i kinda forgot about last week's one + i wanted to let the takeover thread sit a bit so

all opinions are ic | praying for a miracle that brings miracles to life

f233beac3528b46f592833c62f5394691784399a_00.giftumblr_inline_p4gqibm93e1ucr1bx_400.gif

• ah then you can set up the one with valhalla and i can do the club party :0

• the meeting thread is up!

+ opinions on this are needed~

traditions / event suggestions / what would you like to see in cc??

also, do you guys prefer meetings to be broken up? such as first post: introduction, generally calling people over; second post: occly stuff + promos

all opinions are ic | praying for a miracle that brings miracles to life

f233beac3528b46f592833c62f5394691784399a_00.giftumblr_inline_p4gqibm93e1ucr1bx_400.gif

• I don't really have an opinion on how meetings are held? I would usually say go for what's most comfortable for you but if I had to say, the meeting being broken up into two separate parts seems like a good way to go

そうさ 僕らもがき続けてゆくモンスター

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

• No no, it's not random at all!! I was thinking the same thing ngl, it's amusing whenever those two are around each other - it often kind of ends up in banter or Gil being a grumpy-butt lmao

CONNECT YOUR NERVES TO THE SYSTEM OF PHILOSOPHIOFANTASIA

—— ( gilbert "leviathan" nightray \ colouredclan \ spectrum commander \ penned by yakan ) ——

• Hey, would anyone like a thread w/ Gil?

CONNECT YOUR NERVES TO THE SYSTEM OF PHILOSOPHIOFANTASIA

—— ( gilbert "leviathan" nightray \ colouredclan \ spectrum commander \ penned by yakan ) ——

• Lucien V.A.J.

I totally understand! rip tho.

uhh for the open thread, maybe a meet 'n greet since I never really made thirteen's introduction thread. also I'm probably gonna make any threads for thirteen either tomorrow or during the weekend because school is killing me

LEVIATHAN N.

I'd take one.

I have so much muse for thirteen but because school is a thing so I can't post as much as I want to because once I get home and hit the bed I'm out like a light is2g