SHAMPAIN ― P, PALADIN TRAINEE+ MEETING

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • It was time that he finally got this over with. He was, after all, the newest of the paladin commanders out of two. He hadn't seen Canoris as of late, but he didn't question it. She was busy, as were the other high positions, and was more than likely doing her duty. With a shrug, the male had entered a clearing just outside of camp. He had sent a messenger to gather everyone that was paladin trainee and up, as he hadn't wanted to go to them personally. It would have taken too much time. Rosemont had no clue what he would talk about in this meeting, but he supposed it was a way to check in with the high positions, and make sure they were doing their jobs correctly. He would take note of who arrived and who didn't as well. With that, he sat back on his haunches, observing his prosthetic leg as he waited for the arrival of the others.

HELPED YOUR KINGS ABUSE THEIR CROWNS

ROSEMONT / PALADIN COMMANDER / TAGS / HEART CHART / RPED BY SELESTE

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rosemont. ().

• I BELIEVE IN SOMETHING MORE, ALL THE DAYS THAT CAME BEFORE, LED US RIGHT TO WHERE WE ARE—

Badabing badaboom, Kady is the first one to arrive. She raises a claw to wave at Rosemont before taking a seat next to the male. "Well look at you, Boss Man." She teases. "Ready for this?" It was his first time holding a meeting, right? Hopefully he's excited!

— IT'S ALL WRITTEN IN THE STARS, WE'VE ALREADY COME SO FAR, AND WE CAN'T CHANGE WHO WE ARE

0L40lfF.gif

Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

Cared for by Riot~ Vice Leader of BlizzardClan

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —

Aurelio was definitely shy about this. He was proud that he was a paladin, but he was also aware that he was the youngest and newest one. He'd never been to one of these meetings, but he was definitely excited to attend his first one. "Hi guys." The kit said, flicking his golden tail. Hopefully the others wouldn't treat him different just because of his age. He was growing up, swiftly approaching his six months of life. He felt a lot more mature than he had even just a month ago - ever since he had started changing and ever since the world changed. And now he was a paladin... he had to pull his weight for sure now!

I ALWAYS END UP WAY TOO DEEP INSIDE MY HEAD

5 mo. male. paladin. moonie

• Alexis bounds over to the group of three, offering each of them a smile before settling down. "Hey guys," she says, curling her tail neatly around her paws after sitting down. Lexi's not sure what Rosemont is going to tell them, but she supposes it's good to have regular meetings to make sure that everyone's up to speed with everything, so this makes sense.

DRIP DRIP LIKE HONEY ・゚★

darling now what you got hidden in the hive

• THEY'RE WRITTEN DOWN FOR ALL ETERNITY

BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE PRICE IT COSTS

"Hello everyone." Angelbeats mewed as she padded in to the meeting, taking a seat beside Aurelio and laying a tail across his back. She was proud for Rosemont for coming so far and offered the male a respectful dip of her head and a soft smile.

"Speech" TAGS.

• somebody?

It was the first time that Somebody had ever been to a high position meeting of any sort - when he was in the Cartel, he'd never participated in one, though he couldn't remember if it was because there had been none, or if he just hadn't shown. Regardless, he knew that he needed to come to this. He'd just gotten promoted, so it was likely in his best interest to take his new position seriously. So Somebody was right on time, taking a seat and waiting to see what Rosemont had to say. He didn't know exactly what these meetings were for, but he supposed he would find out shortly.

(c)trexgirl

• It was...odd, to see Rosemont in such a position. Narukami did not mean that in a condescending way, as he supposed the wolf was competent enough, but it seemed as though it were yesterday when the feline was hushing Niko as she questioned the absence of Rosemont's leg. Even seeing the prosthetic was still strange, though he was determined to clamber over whatever bizarre nostalgia that was. Not that anyone else would ever know of his thoughts; he wouldn't reveal them even under duress, so with that in mind, the onyx male settled down toward the rear of the group, amber gaze trained on Rosemont, awaiting what would presumably be a simple meeting regarding duties. In that department, Narukami had been...failing, to put it bluntly, and he would not protest it if that were addressed.

TAGS

I WANT THE FLAME WITHOUT THE BURNING

• Seeing Kady eased his tension, shoulders relaxing a bit and a grin widening on his features. He quite liked the dragoness, found her to be one of the more approachable, amiable individuals of the group. To her question he initially responded with a shrug of his shoulders, unsure. "Well, can't say I feel ready," he admitted honestly, not bothering to sugarcoat it or mask his true feelings. As soon as more began to show up, his posture straightened a bit and he assumed a more.. authoritative role. At least the best he could do. It was difficult trying to be someone he wasn't. In his youth, it had been easy, seeing as how he had been quite stuck up and self-absorbed. That had hastily changed. BlizzardClan hadn't altered him, but it had helped shaped him to be a better person.

"Welcome, y'all! I think we got quite a few newcomers, so if y'all wanna introduce yourselves, that'd be mighty fine," Rosemont greeted them all with a pleasant tone of voice. "'m Rosemont. Pleasure to meet or re-meet y'all," the male began his introduction first, his hope that it would spur things along. They had more to talk about, but he assumed not everyone knew everyone.

• THEY'RE WRITTEN DOWN FOR ALL ETERNITY

BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE PRICE IT COSTS

"I'm Angelbeats, pleasure to meet you all." Angelbeats broke the silence next, standing up and speaking from her spot before settling back down on her haunches. She was surprised that there were actually a few here that she hadn't met before, had the vampiress really been spending that little time in Blizzardclan? No wonder Aleksei had been so concerned.

"Speech" TAGS.

• hole in my soul, don't know how to fill it up

He came in just as Rosemont prompted them to introduce themselves. "Aleksei," he offered towards the others. He would give a curt nod towards Rosemont, thanking him for organizing the meeting.

tags

COWER, WORSHIP, BEG

THEY'RE ALL VALID REACTIONS

INFO

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — "Sundance..." the kitsune huffed, nearly tripping on her paws as she scurried into the den after Aleksei. Dammit, she couldn't believe she was late to this, but still, here she was now.

"speech"

I CAN SEE A RAINBOW

IN YOUR TEARS AS THEY FALL ON DOWN ❞

sundance + clan mom of blizzardclan + penned by averie

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —

The kit had encountered all those present so far in one way or another, and he was glad that he could say that. However, he'd never fully had conversations with Alexis and Narukami - he'd have to change that in the future. The kit smiled at Sundance, who was a little late, offering some reassurance to her. He'd been late once before to a general meeting, and he knew the awful feeling of being late. He stood next, following what Angelbeats had done. "Hi guys, I'm Aurelio..." He trailed off quickly, unsure of what else to say. Not entirely satisfied with his abrupt cut off to the sentence, the kit sat down and flicked his tail in annoyance with himself. Why did he sound like such a kid?

I ALWAYS END UP WAY TOO DEEP INSIDE MY HEAD

5 mo. male. paladin. moonie

• "Hey everyone!" Alexis looks around at all the other high positions, offering them all smiles. Leadership looks good on Rosemont, she'll say that he's doing a really good job of keeping things together and people happy. "My name's Alexis, you can call me Lexi if you so prefer." She recognizes most of them that are here, which is good, but making new friends is always welcome too.

DRIP DRIP LIKE HONEY ・゚★

darling now what you got hidden in the hive