ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs | PAFP | ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɴᴏᴛ ғɪɴᴇ

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • "They told me that,

to make her fall in love,

I had to make her laugh.

But every time she laughs,

I'm the one

who falls in love."

Restarted account || Haven't been on here for maybe a year.

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• Absolutely! You can make your own form if you'd like. :D

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• // Looks good, and if you want to that would be interesting! If not, that's perfectly fine!

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• Cool! I was thinking something along the lines that she was friends with them before the accident but had to move away with her mother when her parents split up. But she recently moved back to her fathers house to finish high school.

• // Oo, that'll be interesting! Especially when she would figure out about the accident down the road!

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• // Whenever you're ready, we'll start! c:

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• // Guess we can start now then! ^^

- Ichiro released his attention from the teacher as the bell heavily blared over the speakers aligned around the school and redirected himself to his belongings that resided on the desk. Not wanting to waste another second to leave school grounds, he hastily tucked papers and pencils inside his bag. In one swift moment from zipping everything up, he was out the door and making his presence known by forcing his way through the crowd until they moved for him. He rounded the corner and quickened his pace until he reached room 207; precisely that of which his friend, Riku, stood outside from. This was their daily routine unless something had come up. He grinned and latched an arm over his friend whom just ignored and walked alongside him. "Isn't Aoi making dumplings tonight?" He inquired to which Riku only nodded. Ichiro's grin only widened.

"I won't be going home with you." Riku muttered. Puzzled, Ichiro looked over at him; however, within a moment of silence, recognition formed over his face.

"I forgot," Ichiro acknowledged, "you're staying after to rehearse." He slowed his pace now, detaching his arm. "Then I'll see you at home." He nodded to his friend before leaving him behind.

- Riku stared after him unexpressively and only turned around to direct himself to the music room once Ichiro was out of his sight. The hallways had cleared out fairly as he arrived to the room he would describe as passionate. Of course, he waited just a bit longer after he had taken out his personal cello from it's hard case to ensure he wouldn't be bothersome to any of those who despised instruments. He dragged a chair to the center of the room and once he sat, he drew out the endpin and stabled it. With a few turns of the bow to tighten it, he closed his eyes and gently focused on his breathing. A minute of this and he was prepared - setting the bow upon the strings and fiddling away with his fingers. They slid and pressed on multiple areas of the bridge over the strings gently all the while creating a heavenly sound that distracted him from reality.

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• It was the end of her first day already and Hanami was honestly still trying to get used to the school grounds so she didn’t get lost later. The girl had managed to get lost twice today and she wasn’t exactly proud of the fact either. Hanami sighed as she finished tucking all her books and supplies away in her book bag. She lightly slung it over her shoulder and was one of the last to leave the classroom. She was going to explore the school class and try to, hopefully, learn how to navigate her way around the school.

After a few minutes of wandering the halls in silence, she looked up as she suddenly heard a cello being played from down the hall. It was beautiful enough for her to start to get curious and followed the sound to the music room and peaked inside.

She saw a boy with a cello, playing it and it sounded amazing. She noticed the boy looked familiar and couldn’t put her finger on it. She smiled as she listened, the song making her a bit more glad she had stayed behind. When the song was over, she gave a soft clap to show she was there and had been listening. “Sorry to intrude, but you’re really good at playing that.” Hanami said with a sheepish smile as she entered the door way.

• - Riku's arm relaxed to his side as the piece he played found closure upon the last note. Upon hearing a few gentle claps, his eyes flickered over to the entrance of the room to see a petite, brunette girl. He watched as she set foot into the room, quietly observing any intention she might have. "Thank you." He mumbled, but looked away almost as if he were uninterested. He had not noticed her for her familiarity, but rather believed she had only come to ask about Ichiro which seemed to be the case with every previous female that approached him. He brushed off the feeling that she seemed too familiar to be like one of those girls because, after a quick thought, he figured she has probably asked him before and returned to ask again. In his way of handling these approaches, he only becomes silent.

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• She noticed his look of disinterest and looked away slightly, writing it off as she may have just interrupted his practice. She felt a bit guilty for interrupting but honestly she just felt like there was something familiar about him but she couldn’t figure it out and it was starting to eat at her. “...Sorry, I honestly didn’t mean to bother you. I’ll leave.. But... I do have a question for you if you don’t mind.” She said, trying to address the nagging feeling she had. “You seem familiar... My names Hanami Koizumi, what’s yours?” She asked softly hoping it would help her figure out who or where she met him.

• - He stared at the wall ahead, his fingers tapping along the bow in which he held as he heard her clearly and waited for the question he's grown too close with. But instead of the same question, he looked over to her with small bewilderment as she announced her name with the given question of his own. Riku was taken aback to the point he had set the cello down and stood from his chair, slowly approaching her. "Hanami.. Koizumi.." He softly rasped, eyes boring down at her. They seemed to beam with some recognition and slight excitement. "As a child, did you live here?" He knew he only answered her question with a question of his own, but he pushed it away as he had higher hopes to know if she was or was not the person he was thinking.

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• Hanami was expecting more of a dismissive response but she was pleasantly surprised as he seemed to recognize her. Though, she was a bit alarmed at first as he got up and approached her while seemingly staring into her. She smiled and nodded as he asked. “Yes! I went to elementary school here and I used to always hang out with two boys, Ichiro and... wait, Riku?! Is that really you?” She asked as it finally hit her. “You go so tall! How are you?” She asked with laugh accompanying a wide grin, happy to run into one of her old friends and a familiar face.

• - Riku listened intently and his eyes beamed at the mention of Ichiro. He nodded when she had realized as well whom they both were. "Fine." He replied with a faint smile. His excitement only grew, but his demeanor said otherwise. Although his response was brief, he could tell a story with his eyes. He brought her into a sudden hug in a way of expressing how much he missed her. "Ichiro and I always wondered if you'd return."

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• She laughed and hugged him back happily. “Well, wonder no more! I’m back and I’m here to stay! I came back last minute kind of like a hero in an epic action movie.” She joked happily pulling away from him only to look at him, her expression was nothing but happiness and excitement. “How’s Ichiro? Are you two still attached at the hip?” She asked jokingly as her mind filled with more and more questions. “We have to catch up!”

• - Riku nodded as he took a step back so he could show he respected the space. "Living with him gives me more space than living apart from him." He joked with the same faint smile, but it instantly fell as he realized he brought up a sudden topic he'd hope to avoid. He had forgotten she had moved away before the accident happened so at the mention of him staying at Ichiro's could bring up questions. "What about you?" He asked in return, hoping to distract her from the topic and talking about her instead.

🅝🅞 🅡🅐🅘🅝, 🅝🅞 🅕🅛🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

• She gave a small curious smile as he talked about living with Ichiro. But before she could ask about it, she was asked about herself. “Me? I just moved into my dads house. Which is great... Though I got lost twice today at school.” Hanami said with a sheepish grin as she rubbed the back of her head. “But I’m glad you and Ichiro are still here and still hanging out with each other. Now that I’m back, I get to annoy you both at the same time.” She added with a playful grin.