HONESTLY ILL PREPARED | INTRODUCTION

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • It had been nearly four moons since Sagepaw had ended up in DarkClan. He'd been just a kitten, lost and alone in a strange land of nowhere, yadda yadda. Long story short, yet another orphan came to a clan's border and was accepted with open arms. Not that he was ungrateful! Quite the contrary; this place, after all these moons, was his home. It was rightfully his home, no matter where he'd originally came from. Plus, it didn't really matter at the moment as he was happy and alive; the pretty tomcat was returning into camp through the tunnels, some small white flowers proudly clasped between his teeth.

TAGS

• ———— PRAIRIEKIT ————

i'll be riding shotgun, underneath the hot sun, feeling like a someone!

//omg i love him so much

Prairiekit was also a foreigner, he wasn't even supposed to be a member of DarkClan but here he was. He was sent here as a spy by his uncle at a very young age, but DarkClan was his home now and he would never, ever work against them. His ears flicked back as he heard someone return, and happily bounded over to the apprentice. "Hello!" He chirped. "Those are so pretty, Sagepaw."

*: I'M A LITTLE KID, AND SO ARE YOU DON'T YOU GO AND GROW UP BEFORE I DO

DARKCLAN / MALE / 3 MOONS / HAWKCLAW X LIONSTRIDE / PLAYED BY ECHO .

• Applekit

Applekit followed, close behind Prariekit and nodded vigorously. “Yeah! My sister Dovepaw made flower crowns and stuff with pretty plants like those before she.. um, died” Applekit mewed, slightly dampened by the memory of his lost sibling.

It was okay. She’d been gone for a while now. She was happy with Papa Pidge and Grandma Lilystar now. Maybe. If StarClan was even real.

“Hey, Sage! Can you make a flower crown?” Applekit mewed curiously. He missed the pretty creations his sister made. Maybe this dude could make one or something. Or if not, Applekit could show him how!

(c)trexgirl

Unknown.jpgI'm Mr Lonely, I've got nobody

Played by -Renegade- | tags

| Robinwing x Pigeoncheek

| 3 moons

| kitten

• // (^・o・^)ノ” ☆☆☆

Sagepaw's trot into camp was swiftly interrupted by a welcomed face, a kitten he recognized as Prairie. The black and white tomcat paused his pursuit to peer toward his shorter counterpart, dark eyes crinkling in greeting. Lowering his head to release the flowery plants, the apprentice gave Prairiekit a bright smile. "I sure think so!" he meowed happily, waving his fluffy tail behind him. "I didn't find any mice this patrol, but these flowers might lighten up the mood," Sagepaw added, smile turning cheeky.

Another greeting was due toward Applekit upon his approach, though Sagepaw's smile grew soft and sympathetic. Despite sharing a den, he couldn't say he knew much about Dovepaw. Perking at the kitten's question as a grand opportunity to lighten the dampened atmosphere, he glanced between the two eagerly. "I don't know how to make flower crowns, actually," the tuxedo said, kneeding the dirt beneath his paws.

TAGS

• //track, since passion's captured!!

AND AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH

DON'T SAY IT WASN'T TRUE

THAT YOU

WERE NOT THE MONSTER

that i knew

we think we're invincible,

completely unbreakable,

and maybe we are.

BUT ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

THE WAY WE FALL APART?

I'll give you everything I have, I'll teach you everything I know.

I promise...

...I'll do better.

the sun's starting to rise

oh, oh

these are beautiful times 

active characters

ashfolly | riverclan (tags) ✲✴✵ passionkit | darkclan (tags)

• Thankfully to the trio, Dusksparks happened to be walking by at that moment and caught the tail end of the conversation, pausing and then turning to them. "You boys want to make some flower crowns? It takes skill - hard work........but if you want I could teach you!" He told the two kits and apprentice.

DUSKSPARKS.。.:*☆

MEDICINE CAT

23 MOONS

DARKCLAN

tags

DUSKSPARKS

medicine cat || darkclan || 23 moons || chocolate tabby tom || roughstorm x cypressfalls

72aFIGb.png

chara hub

played by xredxpepperx

• Applekit

// retro to BloodClan visit

Applekit felt bad suddenly, that he had just come up and mentioned his sister. Oh, now he was feeling sad all over again.

“Yikers, sorry Sagepaw..! I didn’t mean to talk about her. Mom said nobody likes to hear about sad stuff. Only happy stuff.” the red tabby shook his head, clearing away memories of his sister.

He didn’t really know what to say afterwards, but then Grandpa Dusk came to the rescue.

Aw yeah! He ruled. Grandpa Dusk knew like, everything. He was prolly a wizard.

“Hey, Grandpa Sparky! And yes please! I could make a very pretty one to give to mom! And maybe put one on Grandma Lily’s stone grave thing. She was pretty and nice, huh?” Applekit mewed, nodding vigorously. “I would love love love to learn.”

(c)trexgirl

Unknown.jpgI'm Mr Lonely, I've got nobody

Played by -Renegade- | tags

| Robinwing x Pigeoncheek

| 3 moons

| kitten

• ———— PRAIRIEKIT ————

i'll be riding shotgun, underneath the hot sun, feeling like a someone!

Prairiekit liked Sagepaw, he was nice. "Yeah, they do!" He mewed in response to the flower comment. He grinned joyfully when Dusksparks appeared, asking the trio if they wanted to make flower crowns. "Of course!" Prairiekit chirped. "I would love to, it sounds fun!"

*: I'M A LITTLE KID, AND SO ARE YOU DON'T YOU GO AND GROW UP BEFORE I DO

DARKCLAN / MALE / 3 MOONS / HAWKCLAW X LIONSTRIDE / PLAYED BY ECHO .

• It was curious. Sagepaw had never spoken of anyone from his past, whether he really remembered or not. Even after stumbling upon the border in some lost crisis, any pressing of where he was from or who had he come with had fallen on deaf ears; all anyone knew was that he was once a stray kitten, and he spoke a but differently from everyone else because of it. But toward Applekit he held sympathy. The child was mourning the loss of his sister; anyone lacking sympathy had to be completely daft. "No worries, Aps," Sagepaw mediated with a smile and a crinkle to his eye. "It's nice to remember the cats we've lost. You don't have to be sorry about that." He spoke somewhat quietly under the allure of privacy, hoping not to further embarrass the kitten.

Then, as if by divine chance, Dusksparks approached with an offer on his tongue. Sagepaw perked easily, a thoughtful expression overcoming his gentle face. "Hard work? Dedication?" he echoed in feigned disbelief. Theatrically, he placed a paw on his forehead and sighed forlornly. "I don't think I have a dedicated bone in my body!" the apprentice wailed jokingly.

TAGS