Some people run from a possible fight / Some people figure they can never win (Moonbreeze joining) And although this is a fight I can lose / The accused is an innocent man

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ———— Blackstorm ————

i'm still blinded by her lies

Likewise, Blackstorm did understand in that moment. The past was never something one could easily nitpick at. Especially if it was a past not easily talked about. He realized he was also wrong to quickly judge. Although she was also wrong with her actions as well.

Anyways, forgive and forget shall we? Yeah, that sounded about right.

“I think we all have a general consensus at this point from listening. Pumpkinstar should be deciding further, but I can tell we’ll all be watching out for you till you gain the clan’s trust.” He sighed. Also realizing it was in his past experience to be mistrusted due to his being a loner for most his life. You never knew a cat till you lived in their pawsteps. He really did understand and felt quite guilty. Although he didn’t show anymore emotion beyond conceding.

"Speech."

melanistic bengal

four years and seven months

THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY

-roleplayed by Z:ro-

• Moonbreeze licked her chest fur a couple times, dislodging leaf and hopefully hiding the swell of gratitude that threatened to show on her face. "That... might be nice," she conceded. "Living without rules isn't all it's cracked up to be."

The calico stretched, leaning over and casually ruffling the fur on top of Mothpaw's head with a hefty paw. "No worries, midget. I am kind of a lot to take in." she joked, covering up her sincerity with more of the usual attitude and bravado. Still, she felt a little twitch in her chest - affection, although she was too much of a dedicated hard-ass to call it that. The little tom seemed sweet, and reminded her a bit of of Rustyfawn - although significantly less spoilt. "If it's alright, can we head to wherever it is forest cats live? I caught a pigeon a way back there that yous can have." she asked, feeling a little guilty about the hunting now they'd pretty clearly impressed on her the significance of territory.

Yo people you's should write on my wall. I dare you.

• Slatepaw

Slatepaw’s backstory was very similar to Moonbreeze’s. And she resented her parents too.

I mean, who wouldn’t after they left Slatepaw and her sickly sister in a ditch to fend for themselves. Leaving her to take responsibility for said sister. Leaving the small weak thing to starve and die in Slatepaw’s paws.

So yeah. She had some abandonment problems.

That was why she was so rude and snappy to everyone. Slatepaw didn’t want to get hurt again. She didn’t want to trust another just to be left behind.

It didn’t mean Slatepaw had to like Moonbreeze. She just...understood.

“Fine. We’d best take you back to camp then” the slim tabby mewed, studying Moonbreeze a moment longer.

Glancing at the older warriors and Mothpaw, she shrugged and stepped away to walk towards the wooded path to camp. Slatepaw walked alone figuratively. It didn’t mean she had to literally walk alone too.

(c)trexgirl

• ———— Blackstorm ————

i'm still blinded by her lies

Blackstorm felt a twinge of annoyance and jealousy as he saw her ruffle the fur atop his son’s head. This stranger was trying to mess with his precious son’s head!

Well, in his eyes. But the warrior was jumping to conclusions, wasn’t he?

Giving in, he walked beside Slatepaw leading the way back to camp, knowing that Mothpaw wasn’t exactly on the best terms with him just yet. There was a lot to work on of course, but he knew that there was an important issue at paw. This newcomer.

"Speech."

melanistic bengal

four years and seven months

THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY

-roleplayed by Z:ro-