Loathing. Unadulterated Loathing — Revolution & Minnow

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • //Now that I'm thinking about it though, uhhh idk quite how I'd do that, so something else'll probably have to happen, oops ^^

• The cats were soaked in each other's blood. It was nearly impossible to tell who's blood belonged to who. It didn't matter at this point either. His paws were sticky and red, and it just turned his chocolate paws darker. His caramel pelt was clearly filled with wounds and stains. One moment, he held the world, claw to claw, teeth to teeth. The next moment, everything was crumbling. Extreme pain shot through him. His face. No, no, he couldn't see. It was red, on one side, and his other eye had shut in the pain of it all. He let go of Felix, bloody paws clutching his eye. "You bastard!" He yowled, the wound throbbing with every heartbeat.

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

*:・゚✦ WE’LL PAINT IT RED

TO FIT RIGHT IN *:・゚✦

— revolution | storage | played by melo-crisis —

• You can't fool your body

You can only fool your mind

Minnow ★ BloodClan ★ kit ★ 6 moons ★ female

Revolution spilled blood from Felix's shoulders, and Minnow wailed for them to stop. This wasn't worth it, it could never be worth it, they were tearing each other apart for no reason other than their pride and anger! It happened so fast, the whole fight had happened so fast, and Minnow nearly missed the strike that caught Rev in the face. He staggered backwards, clutching his eyes, and Minnow screamed in desperation and horror. What had Felix done to him? Had... Had he half blinded Revolution? Finally, finally finding her courage, Minnow made to dart between the two toms, to lodge herself in the space made by Revolution backing away. "You have to stop, both of you, please, look what's happened, look!" She was crying, Minnow always found herself crying, and her tears fell to mix with the red blood at her paws. This fight had to end, it had to end now.

Tags "speech" thoughts

• Felix

Felix stared at his crimson splattered paw, and then up at Revolution’s face, an expression of horror falling onto the tuxedo.

No.. not horror. He didn’t feel bad about.. what he did. It was more like. He felt avenged? Justified? He did a good thing. He won. Right?

Felix sort of just stared at Revolution, and didn’t make a move to keep attacking.

He just.

Stared.

Minnow ran forward, and Felix was still staring.

What just happened..?

He. He messed up Rev’s eye. Probably permanently.

And Felix still didn’t know what to say. The adrenaline was slowly dying down, and he only continued to watch Revolution clutch his eye tightly.

I did that.

And Felix was scared. Because he didn’t feel the slightest bit of guilt.

(c)trexgirl

warm_orange_orange_sun_sunset_warm_sky_orange_sky_warm_blog_orange_blog_beautiful_orange_aesthetic_aesthetic_blog_sunny_happy_warm_colours_warm_orange_light_bulbs.png

Cause I Love the Adrenaline in My Veins

Played by -Renegade- | tags |

| theme song

| tuxedo coat | male | 7 moons | guard

• Of everything he thought he could lose, never had he thought of his eye. Caledon’s first warning to him held true: his pride would cripple him. But Revolution refused to be a cripple. He had lost this fight, but he wouldn’t admit it. “Are you happy now?” He hissed, opening his uninjured eye. “ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?” The adrenaline was still pulsing through him, though, it couldn’t numb the pain of the injured muscle.

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

• Felix

Are you happy now?

Felix didn’t reply, because he wasn’t sure.

I am. Because you’re never bothering her again, you bastard. You had it coming.

He didn’t say that though. He just blinked at Revolution, and turned away, limping back to the greenhouse where Canary stayed.

He didn’t feel bad for what he did. He didn’t feel guilt. He didn’t feel sympathy.

He was..

proud.

(c)trexgirl

warm_orange_orange_sun_sunset_warm_sky_orange_sky_warm_blog_orange_blog_beautiful_orange_aesthetic_aesthetic_blog_sunny_happy_warm_colours_warm_orange_light_bulbs.png

Cause I Love the Adrenaline in My Veins

Played by -Renegade- | tags |

| theme song

| tuxedo coat | male | 7 moons | guard

• You can't fool your body

You can only fool your mind

Minnow ★ BloodClan ★ kit ★ 6 moons ★ female

Felix was silent, he simply stared at Revolution's face. Rev yelled, and Minnow couldn't tell if he was talking to Felix, or herself. She certainly wasn't happy about this, she was devastated that the two had fought in the first place. But Felix... He didn't look remorseful. He didn't look guilty, Minnow couldn't even read the expression on his face. He didn't apologize, just turned and headed for Canary's Greenhouse. Rev'll need herbs too. Glancing at the tom's face briefly, Minnow murmured, "Y-You should se C-Canary t-too."

Tags "speech" thoughts

• His anger started fading away slowly, as did his adrenaline as Felix left the bloodied scene. "Finally, something smart from your mouth." He said sarcastically, still pissed over his lost vision. He put his paw back to the earth, staining it with blood. His eye was gruesome, so covered by blood that no one could be able to tell if it got torn out or just scratched. He turned his head away from Minnow, and walked away. His head was held held high and proud, despite the wounds that littered across his body. It showed that he had survived a fight. Now, all he had to do, was get all the blood off and the wounds patched by Canary. It should be simple, but he didn't really want to see Felix in the same room as him. For once, he was scared that it would trigger anger back up, and even Revolution knew he was in no condition to fight.

//Jade, should there we have a private thread where Rev starts being a bit nicer to Minnow?

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

• If you'd like, sure! It could be made now, but I'm leaving today for a small trip and won't be back until Monday, so it could be made later too