Plot with Delta!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • This character is a relatively new character. I had him fleshed out for a while before finding a place to play him. He is currently in the Highlands, formerly known as the Frontier, as highlander (regular member). He is a very helpful person, and likes to assist as much as he can. He is also a social butterfly and loves to make friends. He is currently in the form of a Baviam, which is basically a giant feathered snake with wings. More information can be found in his tags in his signature!

Open to:

- making friends

- visiting y/c

- playing/goofing off with y/c

- recruiting y/c into the highlands

- love plot/crushes/etc (Long or short term. He is gay so guys only! Unless its a one sided crush on him)

- helping y/c with stresses

- hanging out with y/c

- adopting y/c

- most things, just ask!!

Iffy about/must have good plot behind:

- Litters

- capturing/being captured

- injuring/getting injured

- torture/getting tortured

- anything along these lines

- accidentally killing y/c

Closed to:

- being killed

- major injuries such as loosing a limb

- betraying the highlands/his friends for a plot

• Hey there! So, my character Aru here has a thing about observing and attaining information about all of the clans by staying there for a few months - so I was thinking Delta could befriend Aru and then try to recruit him into the Highlands?

LIVED A HUNDRED YEARS

detectivediary xerses . world-class detective . penned by yakan

• That sounds like fun! Delta could give him a tour/crash course of the highlands if/when he gets there? And for how they meet each other, Delta isn’t super familiar with other groups, so he could go exploring and end up in exiles land where Aru finds him?

• They can find each other in either the Thunderlands, Kinship Circle, or the Sanguine Ruins - Aru's staying in the Exiles as an undercover detective atm, so it would probably be best if they didn't meet there ^^

LIVED A HUNDRED YEARS

• Oh whoops, I looked at your posts and saw exiles so I figured he was there, my bad! Delta's an ambassador to the Thunderlands and will be making a visit soon so they could initially meet there, then we can have a private thread were they get to know each other and such?

• Oh no worries, it's fine !! I'm down for them meeting when Delta visits then and a private thread afterward :^)

LIVED A HUNDRED YEARS