The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ———— WINDSOR ————

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

Windsor jumped as he heard someone speak his name from behind him. His old name. He recognized the Canadian accent immediately. "Dad?" He was surprised to see Lightningtooth. Windsor knew that he had been captured, but since when did they release him? Unless... He escaped. Windsor was hit by the powerful aroma of maple syrup. "What are you doing here?" The tortie point asked. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you before I left." Lightningtooth said. "I'm sorry for chasing you out of WindClan. I really shouldn't have done that, and I regret it." Windsor felt kind of awkward now. "Don't worry about it." The young tom said. "I thought I could make it up to you. How aboot we go the park, eh? Does that sound fun?" Windsor's ears folded back. He was starting to become suspicious now. "I think I'll just stay here..." But Lightningtooth was persistent. "It won't be long." Maybe I should go with him... It might be fun... "Okay, but only for a little bit." As Lightningtooth walked ahead of him, his nose was completely flooded by the scent. "Uh... Why do you smell like maple syrup?" Lightningtooth stopped, his ears flicking back for a second. "I slipped in some while escaping. Don't mind it, it will wash off." Lightningtooth said casually.

Windsor stopped when they were about to enter a dark alley. "The park is the other way." He was really scared now. I want to go home. "This way is faster. A Kittypet told me." I don't think it is? Windsor had been to the park many times, he never knew of a shortcut through an alleyway. He hesitantly followed his father into the alley, not noticing how his steps began to slow down and Lightningtooth was now walking behind his son. Suddenly, Windsor felt teeth around his throat. He wanted to scream for help but he couldn't even breathe. He pieced it all together now. He was planning this all along! And the maple smell, it would be so no one would find out who did this to me! "You ruined everything for me!" Lightningtooth snarled, his voice muffled by his son's fur. "If you hadn't been captured by DarkClan all those moons ago, WindClan would have never once doubted my loyalty!" Windsor felt tears start to roll down his eyes. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please don't kill me, I don't want to die! He tried to struggle but it was no use. Will anyone miss me? Did I even amount to anything? I should have done more in my life. I didn't do anything important, I'll be forgotten within the next day...

"I'm... not sorry."

i'm really sorry that this bitch existed, i wish i could kill him infinite times BECAUSE HE SUCKED AND I HATE HIM SO MUCH

he is burning in hell now so it's all good :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by argente the trash son ().

• oof

i'll try to write a better one

tonight maybe

i'm really sorry that this bitch existed, i wish i could kill him infinite times BECAUSE HE SUCKED AND I HATE HIM SO MUCH

• rip, my boi's an orphan now

QuaqtPm.png

*:・゚✦ 'CAUSE NO ONE CARES 'TIL YOUR PAIN BECOMES LUCRATIVE

SO GIVE 'EM HELL, CAUSE 'EM PAIN, MAKE 'EM HURT *:・゚✦

— revolution | storage | sig art by stiner! | played by melo-crisis —

• HE WAS TRASH AND HE DESERVED IT

#not sorry

• //sad track

• You can't fool your body

You can only fool your mind

Minnow ★ BloodClan ★ kit ★ 6 moons ★ female

Minnow shouldn't be seeing things like this. Unfortunately, the turkish van seemed to have rotten luck, so here she was. Padding down the ally way, when two strong scents hit her. Something sweet, yet almost tree like, and... Blood. No. No, not again, please, please no! Minnow didn't want to see another dead body, she didn't, she really didn't... But as she followed the scent, the small she cat gave a cry of despair. Throat torn out, left to bleed in the darkness, was Windsor. Minnow wanted to cover her eyes, but all she did was stare in horror. Who... who would have done this? "S-Somebody! C-Come quick, hurry!" Tears of no specific emotion fell from Minnow's eyes, as she finally turned away from the body. The nameless kit, the firework incident... Why were so many cats dieing?

Tags "speech" thoughts

• Perhaps it was coincidence that Rev was in the area. Hearing Minnow’s cry, he rolled his eyes. He hated her so being so useless, but she was a BloodClanner, and he was bound to not kill any of them. “What is-“ He stopped midsentence, eyes widening.

“Dad?” He spoke, barely a whisper. The place was covered in a blanket of a sickeningly sweet scent, and he would grow to hate it. His voice was shaky, as turned on Minnow. “Get out of here!” He snapped at her, “Go away!” He was furious. It was the first time he felt weak, powerless. His father was gone, and mother had gone too. Rev’s world had turned upside down, and he felt lost. He felt like a stranger in his own home.

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

QuaqtPm.png

Revolution appeared, and Minnow instinctively shrunk back. When he stopped mid-sentence, the young molly looked back towards him. He almost mouthed the next single word, but Minnow understood, and she caught her breath quietly. This tom had been Revolution's father? However awful this experience was for Minnow, she knew it would be nothing compared to how Revolution was feeling. He snapped at her next, and generally Minnow would obey, slip off to avoid causing more problems, but this time she stayed. She knew what he was feeling, for once Minnow could say she understood Rev in any regard. She'd lost her own mother too, killed by a monster while the pair had tried crossing the Thunderpath. Minnow had been left utterly alone, and no matter how Revolution had treated her, he shouldn't have to feel entirely alone. "R-Rev?" While the turkish van had interacted with him enough times, that might've been the first time the molly had ever spoken his name. "I... I know you don't like me, but... I kn-know how you're feeling. M-My mother was killed too."

Tags "speech" thoughts

• "Why haven't you gone already? Leave!" He spoke, his voice becoming more unstable. He remembered all the times he would cry on his father if anything went wrong. If someone had upset him, or if he got into a little accident. "Leave..." If he hadn't known his father was dead, he would have never found comfort in Minnow. He wouldn't think about it either, but his body pulled himself to cry on her shoulder. "Please..."

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

QuaqtPm.png

He told her to leave again, but not nearly as forcefully. Minnow's gaze was full of sorrow and sympathy, and though her own tears were slowing as she pulled herself together for Revolution, his were only just starting. Minnow was sure he didn't truly want her to leave, and when the tom laid his head against her shoulder to cry, she knew she'd made the right decision. "I'm so sorry. He... He was a good cat. A good father." Minnow hadn't known Windsor well enough to truly know if her words were true, but it was the right thing to say. "He'll b-be missed, by everyone." The young molly had never seen Revolution so, sad and vulnerable. Comforting him was strange, after how he'd treated her, but Minnow would never dream of acting different in this situation. He needed someone to be there, now that his dad was gone.

Tags "speech" thoughts

• // Clover: oops sorry for pissing ur dad off by capturing you

Also I DIDNT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO KILL MY BOY

sob

The maple syrup mention also killed me lmao

☾*: FALLIN TO FAST TO PREPARE FOR THIS —————

TRIPPIN IN THE WORLD COULD BE DANGEROUS

played by -renegade / guard / 8 moons / tags tbd / tbd