hard at work » task, fixing dens

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • let me dream with the stars // skyclan

Looking up at his mother's approach into the conversation, Whitekit noticeably brightened and easily slipped between Minnowstar's front paws, purring quietly as he took comfort in his mother's presence. He understood that she was a leader, but he missed her when she was busy aiding the Clan. It was small moments like this that Whitekit took advantage of what comfort he could get from her.

speaking thoughts

"put me in the dirt; let me be with the stars."

forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons ———— ・゚✧ 」

we've been making shades of purple out of red and blue —information

skyclan ・゚✧ apprentice ・゚✧ 9 moons ・゚✧ tom cat ・゚✧ minnowstar x unknown
    penned by hanakosong

• Briarfrost stiffened, then took a deep breath as she fought to control the external signs of panic. "Well, a hi and how are you would have been nice too." she mewed, a touch of bitterness creeping into her tone. "But still, I was the one who ditched. Congratulations on being made leader, and on your kits. Whitekit's handsome, and although I haven't met the others I'm sure they're equally wonderful." she continued, her tone flatly polite. The cream-chested tortoiseshell sounded hurt, because despite however much time had passed while she was trapped within the mists it still felt like barely days had passed since she'd been excited to join a hunting patrol with the friendly young warrior. Time changed everything, it would seem.

• let me dream with the stars // skyclan

Scrunching his nose a little as he heard the bitterness that was wildly evident in Briarfrost's tone, Whitekit looked up and his mother and then back at Briarfrost. The two she-cats seemed tense, their expressions a myriad of hurt, confusion, and longing. Trying not to appear too gleeful in such an awkward situation, Whitekit couldn't help but think giddily, Mother has a crush on someone, great StarClan.

speaking thoughts

"put me in the dirt; let me be with the stars."

forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons ———— ・゚✧ 」

we've been making shades of purple out of red and blue —information

skyclan ・゚✧ apprentice ・゚✧ 9 moons ・゚✧ tom cat ・゚✧ minnowstar x unknown
    penned by hanakosong