Stranded- (Multiverse Crossover, all fandoms accepted)- RP Thread

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • The floor rushed to meet her, and Clementine braced silently. Whoever had grabbed her, she'd definitely made them let go.

Backing up against the wall, the kid whirled around and met eyes with Giffany.

F-Fuck... that drop brought her injured arm to burn again. It made the beaten kid cry out for just a second.

Fuck. She didn't mean to elbow her. This lady was a friend, as far as Clem knew.

Everything was just so fucking-... so hectic. Too many voices were calling at once, and she had a hard time focusing on even what Giffany had to say. That pain kept picking. Picking at her.

...Fire? What fire?
    Oh, Clementine remembered; it felt like a million miles away at this point. Alot of things did.

At the very least, she wasn't alone. She knew how to take care of herself.

Focus. She was apologizing.

...For the fire? Well, it didn't seem to have spread, or else they would've all seen it by now. Nobody got hurt. Clementine didn't see the need to apologize.

The older teenager continued, and Clementine noticed something odd about her... well, besides her hair. And her clothes. And her voice. Or her eyes.

Her edges were fuzzy. They were hard to make out. Even when the girl took her hand and got back to her feet, it was still hard to focus on it.

Blinking, the eleven-year-old cleared her mind. Giffany asked her a question.

She was introducing herself again... did Clementine never really tell the girl her name?

"I'm Clementine." Her voice was strained, and the words almost came instinctively as she rose back to her feet.

Despite Giff's words, the little girl still held that pistol tight. Para was already turned and confronting this new face.

Something was off about them. Maybe it was just their expression, or the odd facepaint on their nose. Something about it told Clementine that she couldn't trust them. That she should keep them at the end of her gun.

But then Giffany's words came again. Clem remembered what she said.

This wasn't their new home. She wouldn't believe that. But maybe they could help eachother?

It sounded far-fetched; wishful thinking. Maybe it wouldn't be, though...

For now, the battered kid relented. Paracelsus seemed to have already asked questions.

Something about this seemed familiar. Like Clementine was on the other side of something. She could hardly even react to Giffany voicing her plans on Folkvar.

Something about it-... Something about this stung more fear into her heart.

If you got like, a non-supernatural apocalyptic roleplay, hmu or something

also have this if you like good music

• LOWER I GET THE ❪ HIGHER ❫ I'LL CLIMB

KUSURIURI, MEDICINE SELLER, EXORCIST

🔪 🔪 🔪 "First off, who are you?"

In response, the taller's lips subtly curled at the tips and his eyes just slightly narrowed. His features otherwise stayed relaxed as he stared at the glassy eyes that were fastened atop the peculiar mask. He raised his head only a little bit. "I'm simply a medicine seller." He responded. He took notice of the other gripping at their side, crimson fluid dousing the fabrics of their clothing. He extends a hand, a single sheet of what appeared to be paper flowing from the psychedelic sleeves of his effeminately styled kimono. It soars the short distance between the two persons and attaches itself onto the woman's bleeding oblique. With that, another paper follows, and another. They form a tiny barrier over the wound, and what appears to almost be a grotesquely childish drawing with foreign inscriptions all in black ink simultaneously appears on all of them. "Do not... remove the charms." He commands, although with his typical soothing voice.

He went silent, almost as though waiting for the plague doctor to speak again. He pondered on whether or not she would realize it would stop the bleeding, although supposed he would let her figure it out by herself. The exorcist simply stares as the next flood of questions spills from the shorter's mouth. Although unable to see her expression, he could hear the hint of panic that she felt. With his keen, long, sharp ears, he could hear her heartbeat. In response to her final question, he chuckles dryly to himself. "Of that I am not.." He responds, mesmerizing optics of dull cobalt slowly shifting to view those that stood behind her. For a couple of long seconds, his gaze remained there, although reverted to Paracelsus. "I was sent by no one," He explains, not a gram of deceit being visible.

"Much like myself, where I come from is rather uninteresting," He begins, eyes fluttering shut for no longer than two short lived second. "This place is.. too peculiar, and I hadn't found signs of life until only a few minutes ago. Naturally, I'd like to know more about this place." He adds, not hesitating to let the ghost of a smile etch itself onto his otherwise equanimous expression. Once again does he break eye contact with Paracelsus, and looks into Clementine's eyes. A memory of someone from long ago makes its way into his head: a memory that seemed so fresh, yet also so distant. He recalls his encounters with Kayo and her reincarnation, and silently ponders on whether or not this is another. The thought fills him with a bittersweet sort of glee.

Kusuriuri's gaze becomes a bit sharper as him and the much tanner girl briefly exchange eye contact. His stillness and almost tranquil expression contradict the impatience he feels to hear her voice. Kayo and Chiyo had the same voice, so wouldn't that mean-

"I'm Clementine,"

Although the introduction wasn't aimed at him, Kusuriuri's eyes widen for a millisecond. This couldn't be Kayo's reincarnation, although a part of him was yearning for it to be. With both attention and eyes reverting to Paracelsus, Kusuriuri stares once again, only blinking after a handful of long seconds.

"For your knowledge, I have no interest in killing anything but mononoke. I suspect you have some experience with someone attempting to kill you, however."

(c)GREENHELIX, used with permission

YOU BEGAN TO BLOOM IN THE SUMMER'S SKY :・゚

fortify the night for the soil of the gods is in my veins, in my

heart. nevermore, nevermore. shall you take what was mine.

for the soil of the gods is in the visceral remains forever.

• "None of us know why we were sent here." Giffany sighed, her hands folded in front of her. "And we don't know very much about this place, either. All we know is there's no way home. And there's lots of things trying to kill us." She bowed her head, letting her bangs obscure the worry on her face. She admired just how calm the man was about this, when everyone else was so frantic. Maybe he'd be the relief they needed. Even his clothing reflected his smooth, simple nature. His voice relaxed her, made her believe that everything would be okay. If he'd sung a lullaby, it would probably be enough to make her sleep forever. And she'd welcome it.

Her attention moved back to Clementine. "Such a pretty name..." She smiled. But she could see that Clementine was also studying the new figure, and her posture didn't seem nearly as friendly as everyone else's. "He only kills mononoke, Clementine. I think we'll be okay." She whispered, willing to try whatever she could to help her feel better.

God, am I sorry I ever considered myself an artist.

• henk.pngHank Anderson|Connor's Dad|Male|53 Years old|Detroit: Become Human

Oh hey, for once in his life he was actually making fucking sense. Great job, Hank. Honestly, he'd not been expecting for Tangerine to agree with him. His words were literally just to cover his and Connor's asses anyway, because neither of them wanted to go after a fucking maniac. But hey, apparently he had a point. Thank fucking Christ.

A brief twitch of satisfaction passed across his lips, arms coming to fold across his chest as his listened in on what the rest of the group were saying. Most of them seemed preoccupied with the new guy, who was a fucking weirdo in Hank's opinion. Looked like a cross between an elf and a weaboo. If dungeons and dragons met fuckin' Naruto. And he could make paper fly, apparently. Hank could too, if he blew some fucking air at it.

The man sighed, eyes coming to rest upon Connor the moment he moved, coming to place himself in front of him. "I don't need fuckin' protecting, y'know." He sighed, eyes rolling at the android. It wasn't like this new guy was tryna murder him, nor showing any threat. He was simply a medicine seller apparently. Hank almost scoffed at that comment, a medicine seller, on a fucking island. Maybe he could buy some weed and 420 blaze it? It'd be a substitute for alcohol, at least.

"I don't want you getting hurt."

Yeah, like he was going to get hurt. Nothing was fucking happening aside from conversation, no-one was fighting or being violent- "I don't want you getting hurt either."

There was a stubborn huff, Connor shifted his footing, arms coming to fold across his chest, almost mirroring Hank's own posture. Clearly and indication that he was going to be a stubborn shit and not let up.

"Think of it this way, Connor. If I get hurt, we got this creepy doctor bird-" He gestured to Paracelsus for a moment, "-And Mr Medicine Seller," he paused once more to nod in Kusuriuri's direction, "To patch me up. Even if they are fucking weirdos. You, however, are completely fucked because I'm not seeing any technicians around."

There was silence. Connor shuffled again, likely in discomfort because he'd been caught out, at least that's what Hank liked to think. After a few moments, Connor backed away, coming to stand so that he was directly beside the older man, eyes continuing to remain narrowed in caution toward Kusuriuri.

"The fucks a 'mononoke'?" Hank eventually asked, word catching his attention, weary gaze trained on the newcomer. It sounded just as weebish as the guy looked, was it a fucking anime or something? Type of sushi? He didn't fucking know. It sounded almost like it was a big a pile of bullshit as Thor and his Skyasshole.

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

just a depressed british guy

feel free to hmu if you're a more advanced writer looking to do a dbh related plot, im always looking for new partners ^^

ive also had a thirst for bxb romance recently so feel free to hmu if you're more advanced and wanna do a plot like that lol i just want to use my awkward noodle thot son

subscribe to pewdiepie

dabbing_connor.png?width=200&height=300

yes i made this image, dabbing base aint mine tho

• So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: Paracelsus stared, admittedly dumbfounded. A medicine seller?

Another healer? Honestly, that was the best news she could get. Even still, she didn’t exactly trust them.

She reered back somewhat in shock at the paper, what the hell was this?

Don’t remove them? Well...they were helping staunch the flow better than her hand was.

Maybe...maybe this man was a little bit more trustworthy than she first thought.

“Aye...there’s a bastard on this island. Nasty prick keeps going after us...took one of ours...poor bastard is as good as dead in his brother’s hands...” She explained simply, trying to keep from making a long explaintion. It was a mess and even she didn’t know everything that happened.

Shadow was starting to settle down again, still occasionally making small, gruff, barks, but otherwise was quiet. He still hadn’t taken his eyes off the stranger, apparently not trusting Kusuriuri enough to leave the room and go back to the rabbit, which was probably a little cooler and easier to eat by now.

Completely happy

Tags: none currently

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

We require only the strength to follow it

Sorry if I suddenly disappear for a while or take a long time to respond to threads. I’m busy with college and my mental health is kind of iffy lately.

If you want to drop me from threads so I don’t kill them with inactivity, I completely understand!

🔪 🔪 🔪 Kusuriuri's gaze grew a bit harsher as though to signify he was hanging onto her every word—and that he was. Her speech seemed much less hostile than it had prior, the supernatural being had mentally noted. He nodded as though to silently said he understood what she was saying, as well as her suspicions, although spoke not more. His attention had drifted off to the attention he was receiving from the cabin's inhabitants. His eyes turned to the elderly man who had proposed a question about a mononoke. "Mononoke take existence by binding themselves to a human's negative emotions, most often regret." He explained whilst exchanging eye contact. "They will linger and bring harm upon humans, so no matter their shape, truth, and reason, they will need to be slain." He adds.

"I don't think a mononoke would reveal their shape so soon, and as a result, I don't think any of you are a mononoke." He continues, eyes shifting from every person that can be seen. "I don't think anyone should worry regardless: I'm only a medicine seller after all." He mutters, his tone unchanging, although the comment intended to be a bit mocking in nature.

• Giffany listened carefully to Kusuriuri's explanation, her eyes hard and focused. If mechanical spiders, talking bats, affectionate sharks, and persistent jaguars could all coexist on the same island, what's to say there weren't any of these mononoke creatures? Great, one more thing to worry about as they looked for Folkvar. With a little spring in her step, she came forward. "Well, it's nice to meet you, sir." She bowed her head politely. "My name is Giffany." Her finger bounced from person to person as she introduced them. "This is Clementine, Connor, Hank, Folkvar, Nariko, Terriermon, Kaiya and Paracelus. We really could use another medicine expert here, as well as someone experienced in mononoke. They do sound pretty dangerous." Then her lips pressed together with worry as she thought: what is Folkvar was replaced with a mononoke? What if any of them were? What if she was?

• So let's be happy

OOC: This is definitely shit but hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Forever happy

IC: Paracelsus quirked a brow at the man’s final comment. She doubted that was the case, he certainly didn’t seem like just a medicine seller.

Well, whatever. Perhaps he could be of some use. That didn’t mean that she wouldn’t watch this man like a hawk. They had no use for any sort of conflict at this point. Folkvar had been taken, dead most likely.

Paracelsus seriously planned on poisoning whoever tried to backstab them. She could probably do it, too.

Fuck, if she could, she’d poison Miraak. The most brutal poison too, something that would work slow and painfully. After all, that was what that bastard deserved.

Paracelsus took a heavy sigh, trying to calm herself. She needed to calm down. Just...calm down.

“Now what do we do? Folkvar’s dead and those fucks are Light knows where on this blasted island.”

Mewtwo sat on the floor, still scowling. His wounds were healed, mostly.

His hormones had completely settled back down, leaving him numb once again. He wanted to fight again, even though he had just gotten hur, for no other reason than to just feel that rush again.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

Sorry if I suddenly disappear for a while or take a long time to respond to threads. I’m busy with college and my mental health is kind of iffy lately.

If you want to drop me from threads so I don’t kill them with inactivity, I completely understand!

• ((why the fuck did y'all trust me with this??))

~le timeskip~

henk.pngHank Anderson|Connor's Dad|Male|53 Years old|Detroit: Become Human

Well, they found the place, at least. Pretty fuckin' generic villain location in Hank's opinion. Nothing quite like a literal crypt to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies. He had no fucking clue whether the bastards inside knew they were here or not. It wouldn't surprise him if they did, they were pretty much just standing outside the damn entrance. "Now what the fuck do we do?" He questioned to no-one in particular, staring into the crypt with narrowed eyes, exhaling deeply through his nostrils. This was a shit storm. A literal fucking shit storm. Hank didn't even want to rescue this guy, and yet here he was. Rescuing this stupid fucking guy.

He was pretty much met by silence, as expected. Connor hadn't talked the entire fucking walk here. And honestly he didn't blame the kid, he didn't exactly want to talk to these weirdos either. But even so, he could have at least tried to make himself helpful, instead of just standing there, looking at him all doe-eyed, doing nothing. "For fuck sake, am I really gonna be the one to do this?" No-one else wanted to step up and take charge apparently. He assumed they were likely expecting Connor to do so, somehow the android seemed to have gained the trust of the most of them. Which was pretty impressive -Hank was certainly proud of him for doing so- but he clearly wasn't in a good enough state of mind to even be thinking about making shot calls right now. Poor bastard looked terrified.

"Right, okay then. Just fuckin' fantastic." He shook his head, brow knitted in mild irritation, exhaling through his teeth. He shot a quick glance toward Connor, meeting the androids gaze for a few moments, offering him a weak smile of reassurance, silently noting himself to assure that the android remain outside the entire time. Part of the getaway team. Getaway team? Apparently that was a thing now.

"Okay listen up!" He called out relatively loudly, not loud enough to be heard by the fuckers inside the damn crypt, hopefully, but loud enough for the group gathered to hear him. "Here's the plan- we split into two groups. Group A, will be the group that goes inside to fetch Thor. You go in, guns a blazing, shoot anyone inside and get out with Thor. If the bastards inside give you trouble, make sure you keep em distracted, so someone else can get em out. Group B, will stay out here. Soon as Group A comes out with Thor, Group B will take over to get Thor outta here whilst Group A continues to distract. Sound good? Because I'm not in the fuckin' mood for objections right now. None of you assholes wanted to suggest anything else, so this is the best you're gonna get."

There was a soft sigh from beside him. Connor was observing him, obviously amused judging from his expression, although possibly mortified- yeah, more likely to be mortified to be honest. Hank didn't blame him. "Who's in what group, Hank?" Connor finally spoke up, glancing at him almost expectantly, LED seemingly raving on the side of his head. Either that or he was promoting the Gryffindor house colors, which Hank was fairly certain wasn't the case, because Connor was a fucking Ravenclaw. Which meant the kid was as fucking terrified as he looked. Just great.

"Good question." The older man raised a hand to scratch at his head, eyes scanning over the group. For a moment, he genuinely tried to pick people out, identify the stronger looking ones, then he realised that he didn't fuckin' know these people. So there was no way in hell he could accurately decide. "Decide amongst yourselves? I don't know." He shrugged, fully aware that his words were of no fucking use whatsoever, but he honestly didn't care at this point. At least he was trying to come up with something. He sighed, disgruntled noise leaving his mouth as he cast his gaze to the ground, before swiftly glancing toward Connor with a firm look, "All I know is you, are in Group B."

"Hank-"

"No buts, Connor. You pretty much have a fuckin' map inside your head. If anyone can find a safe place after this shit is done, it's you." He'd actually managed to make his decision sound logical. Huh. At least now the others wouldn't pick up on the fact he literally just wanted Connor stay outside because he looked like he'd fucking self-destruct if he so much as stepped foot into the place. "Group A should probably consist of people who know how to fight. If things go wary it's your job to distract. So uh, just make sure you're capable of the job if you choose to be a part of the extraction team."

feel free to hmu if you're a more advanced writer looking to do a dbh related plot, im always looking for new partners ^^

ive also had a thirst for bxb romance recently so feel free to hmu if you're more advanced and wanna do a plot like that lol i just want to use my awkward noodle thot son

subscribe to pewdiepie

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jumpsuit ().

• “Group A with me, but stay hidden, Nariko. I need your cards to fight!” Terriermon said. “Why don’t I just go in and fucking stab the jerks and rescue Folk?” Kaiya huffed. “Because you’ll hurt Luna!” Nariko said, for once not stuttering. “Fuck that girl. She’s helping them.”

Nariko gave a sigh before pulling out her cards and Digivice. “I’ll use a couple of these now, if you don’t mind...”

• On they marched.

On we marched.

This was bad; Clementine knew that much.

After getting over meeting yet another stranger in the woods, they had all set out looking for them. All of them.

Not a single person stayed behind, it seemed. Clem definitely wasn't gonna.

But why? She hardly even knew Folk. No longer than a few days, atleast. Maybe it was how much they'd been through together, especially in such a short period of time?

Regardless, they were gonna rescue him. And if they weren't able to do that...

Well, she'd take care of him. She had to.

As they neared the crypt with the help of Shadow's sense of scent, the little girl froze- gun in hand and backpack over her shoulders.

Oh God, what the hell were they doing?

Something stupid. But also something they needed to do. Something they had to try, atleast.

Clementine gripped that pistol tight. She could only use one hand for it, right now. Every bullet she'd inevitably fire would have to count.

Silent as Hank spoke, the girl raised an eyebrow. Groups?

He made some sense, but something bugged the girl. Clem couldn't help but voice it, apprehensiveness plagued her voice.

"How will we know what we're walking into...?"  

Despite their numbers, the girl couldn't help but keep her distance from the entrance; something about it was sinister, yet alluring. The kid didn't like that one bit- even despite her determination to save her friend. She didn't want anything that could come out of there to easily reach her, or anyone else for that matter.

A cold settled on the girl's skin; one that told her something was coming from below.

If you got like, a non-supernatural apocalyptic roleplay, hmu or something

also have this if you like good music

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blessthismess ().

• "So...so we're sure this is where Folkvar is?" Giffany asked sheepishly, staring into the ominous, stony eyes of Miraak's lair. Was this really the kind of job for her? Her legs felt like they would twist around and carry her back to the cabin. But what if she got lost on the way back?...but would that really be worse than risking getting lost in the crypt? "No." She stiffened up, shutting her eyes tight and pressing her lips together. "I'm not going to get lost again. Not this time. Folkvar needs us! And we need a plan... "

When Hank of all people came up with a strategy, Giffany tilted her head at him, impressed. Groups, huh? Very smart for someone like him! Group B sounded good to her...but, knowing her luck, she'd probably end up in group A instead. Her ears followed the sound of Kaiya's disturbingly angry voice. Would Kaiya want her to be in group A with her, and go in attacking, even after they almost lost each other? Then she looked down at Clementine, humming thoughtfully. If Clementine went to group A, she'd need all the protection she could get, right? Her eyes reluctantly moved back to the crypt, her skin clamming up. This was Miraak they were talking about, the one who managed to fool everyone, who knows how else he could tear them apart? And Mewtwo was with him, which only twisted the knife further. The bond between her lips began to weaken as they quivered. "Um..." She stammered, fidgeting with her hands. "I'm not really sure which group I go on...?"

• So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC:

Mewtwo started down at his hands absently, letting weak sparks of electricity crackle between his digits. He couldn’t concentrate. He was still too angry about Miraak making Luna cry.

He was going to say something...what, he didn’t know.

Mewtwo couldn’t just let him get away with making Luna cry like that. He didn’t care if he had a point.

...But what to say?

The sparks got a little more intense, cracking like static.

He realized this was going to have to wait, the weak electricity making a sharp jolt before stopping completely. He didn’t even notice that was the best current he had make yet.

No, he was far more focused on the mass of presences coming towards them and stopping right above them.

In an instant, Mewtwo had levitated onto his feet and let out a low growl.

“We have company.”

Shadow seemed very proud of himself. He had lead them right to the scent. Now...why were they standing around?

Oh wait, the canid sniffed near the entrance. He smelt...something? Something other than the smell of blood and that big blond man who pet him.

Shadow stood poised and ready. His edges turned less distinct as he turned liquid.

Paracelsus thought hard, pulling out her knife and gripping it tightly.

She was glad to have it back. She would make sure not to lose it again.

“I guess I ought to be Group B. If he is still alive, he’ll need a doctor.”

She really didn’t think he was alive, but they had insisted that he needed to be saved.

Try as might to make them understand, they refused to listen to her.

People who were taken did not survive. This was a fact. Folkvar had been taken, by Miraak no less. He was almost certainly dead.

Giffany had been fine. But that was the only exception she ever saw.

You were dragged off? You did not come back. Ever. That was a fact.

As much as she hated the group for their bleeding hearts, she wasn’t about to shirk from a chance to make them pay.

Miraak. Mewtwo. They both would pay. Pay in blood. Pay with their lives.

She’d make sure of it.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

• Kaiya nodded, as if she knew what Para was thinking, before the scent of blood hit her nose. The scent of fear, too. Her primal instincts, her feral ghoul side began to show, her Rinkaku emerging slightly and her Kakugan activating. She almost looked... hungry.

Nariko began to shy away, backing off slightly in order to use a couple cards. When she was far enough so that no one could hear from inside the cavern, she swiped two cards. "Digi-Modify! Matrix Digivolution!"

"Terriermon Digivolve to... Rapidmon!" Rapidmon cried as he burst out of the ball of light.

"Digi-Modify! Crystal Fire activate!" Nariko called, allowing Rapidmon's strength to increase. Afterwards, she and Rapidmon hurried back, card box returned to the bag and Training Grips card in hand. She looked at the others. "Let me know when you're ready to go in, and I can swipe this to bind him for a short time."

Luna looked over at Mewtwo, turning to face the entrance. In order to protect her friends and Miraak, she turned into a Mewtwo herself, hopefully to distract them from the real one. "I've got this, I can attack them. You won't be hurt, Mewtwo..." she said quietly, but just loud enough to have her guardian hear.

//Sorry about no text colors, in a rush but had time to do one quick post

• dragonborn_knotwork.png

dovahkiinbyzencropped.pngoie_232018239e1r7SZr.pngFolkvar Fenrik | Male | Nord | Last Dragonborn | Skyrim

Miraak | Male | Nord | First Dragonborn | Skyrim

Miraak hissed out a frustrated sigh at Mewtwo's warning. Couldn't he just get a break? He knew he should have killed those brats. He slowly got to his feet, preparing himself. His mind was still half preoccupied with brainwashing Folkvar, but he could still fight.

"Take care of it, then." Miraak growled towards Luna and Mewtwo, his voice sounding like grating metal.

Folkvar continued to softly chant Miraak's mantra, eyes glazed over and unseeing. "Our hands once were idle, Now through them does he speak, And when the world shall listen, And when the world shall see, And when the world remembers, That world shall cease to be."

dragonborn_knotwork.png

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

• ((i have no idea how this is gonna go, but i am drunk so sorry if this turns out horrible))

henk.pngHank Anderson|Connor's Dad|Male|53 Years old|Detroit: Become Human

Somehow, his shitty plan seemed to have been taken well. How the fuck that was possible he didn't know. But it had gone well, and Hank couldn't help but feel proud of himself. He'd done something useful, after all. Which made him better than most of the fuckers here, because unlike them, he'd actually taken some initiative.

"We don't know what we're walking into." He directed his attention toward Clementine as she spoke, arms tightening comfortably over his chest, eyes narrowed toward the entrance if the crypt. "Thor could be dead, for all we know." Which meant what they were doing was fuckin' stupid. Because if this bastard was dead, it would all be a waste of time, and they'd probably fucking die. Which wasn't a bad thing, in all honesty. He'd take death over life any day, but, he doubted many if the others felt the same. "But, it's worth a shot, right? Better than doing nothing."

His eyes flicked to Giffany as he spoke up, frown coming to settle across his face. "Can you, uh, fight? Or are you armed, or whatever? That'd be useful for group A." Hank sure as hell wasn't armed. He'd yeeted his only weapon away -for a valid reason- so now he had no fuckin' means of defending himself. If he went down there, he'd be as good as fuckin' dead. "I'll stick around out here. Can't do much without a weapon." He probably could do something. Like punch someone in the face. But one of these dudes had fuckin' mind control, so he doubted he'd actually be able to do much against that. Unless despacito would work against this fucker too, of course.

connor_4.jpgConnor|Male|RK800 Prototype Android|Detroit: Become Human

Group B. He didn't have any objections. He'd much rather be here, outside, than facing Miraak, inside. He knew he could likely be useful in this situation. He had experience, knowledge of how to negotiate, how to rescue people from this situation. But he doubted he'd be much use now. He was scared, compromised. His mind nothing more than a frenzied blur of irrational thoughts. He could barely think straight. It was best just to accept his position within Group B, do what he could to assist. Safely navigate the way back as soon as Folkvar was freed-

If Folkvar was freed. Every preconstruct, every prediction, came out negative. He could see no positives in this situation. He couldn't visualise a positive outcome. This was Miraak, someone who'd already proven himself dangerous, someone who seemed to despise Folkvar. If Miraak were as predictable as most criminals, Folkvar would already be dead.

He sighed, nails digging into his arms, dark eyes flickering around each face present. This was a mess. They were walking into their inevitable deaths. They were going to die unless they turned around and left Folkvar behind- No. No that wasn't true. There was still a chance this could go well. A slim, unlikely chance, but still a chance nonetheless. He shouldn't be thinking like this. He should be positive, hopeful, this wasn't as bad as his mind was making it out to be. He was fine. Everyone else was fine. Folkvar would be fine.

He sucked in a breath, closed his eyes. "Giffany. If you believe you can put up a good fight, join group A. We're going to need firepower if we're going to succeed. We don't know what we're walking into, and we can't know. We can just assure we're as prepared as possible, and that means being ready for anything." Connor's grip on himself tightened, eyes darkening, as his gaze dropped to the floor, expression hardened as he turned to address the group. "There's a chance that they know we're here already, and if that's the case, we can't let them have the advantage. We have to be ready to put up a fight. And we have to be aware that we could die if things go wrong." He paused, swallowing, exhaling deeply through his nose. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to be doing this. But he had to. They all had to. They couldn't just leave Folk.

"We need some means of communication, some way to know what's going on both inside and outside. We can't be uncoordinated. The more organised we are, the better our chances." Another paused. Connor's LED flickered yellow as his gaze shifted to the ground, gaze boring holes into the dirt by his feet. It was just a matter of how, how to go about this. He didn't know, he couldn't think straight, all he could think about was how utterly screwed they all were-

"Let's just get this over with." Hank cut in suddenly, voice heavy with impatience. Connor could feel his eyes upon him, feel the burn of his gaze through his synthetic flesh. "The more we stand around, the more of a chance they have to get prepared. If we're doing this, we need to do it asap."

((this feels awful but i honestly can't make any judgements right now. but hey, at least it's something?))

subscribe to pewdiepie

• "That's just it." Giffany explained nervously, fiddling with her fingers. "I am very powerful...I'm just so scared...if we make one wrong move, we'll get crushed like...like paper cups! And if we die, then..." There were two endings to her sentence. Which was worse: Miraak getting to do whatever he wanted to Folkvar, or none of their friends or families knowing that they'd been brutally murdered on an island nobody else knew about? Already she kept imagining them sobbing back at home over their disappearance, but the idea that they'd never see their bodies again made her skin cold. There'd be no way to communicate their deaths...wait, communicate? Connor just said that they needed communication! An excellent idea popped open in her head, and she perked up immensely. "Communication?" Giffany beamed, thinking. "Don't move, I'll be right back!...I hope!" In an eye-blink she'd disappeared into the jungle, knowing exactly what to look for.

"Excuse me, sir..." Giffany bowed smoothly in front of a large spider resting on a rock. "You can get through places quickly, right? You see, my friends...we're trying to save our friend who got kidnapped, but we also need someone to help communicate between the teams we're gonna split up into. And since I can travel between animatronics such as yourself, I was thinking that we...you aren't listening, are you?" The robot arachnid simply stared back at her with pitiless red eyes, with only the soft whirring of its motors to signal that it was active. "Well..." Giffany whimpered. "I-I'm afraid we don't have time to decide, Folkvar-our friend who got kidnapped-really needs us and, um...I won't hurt you, okay? I'm sorry about this." Before the spider could even wince in response to the resulting flash, Giffany became a spark and allowed herself to be absorbed inside it.

"Check it out!" Giffany hissed triumphantly, guiding the spider back to the group. "With this spider, I can easily relay information between both sides! And these guys can really put up a fight if it's needed, too!" To demonstrate, it reared up, letting sunlight bounce off its enormous claws.

• So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: Mewtwo stared at Luna, watching her transform into...another Mewtwo.

It made his hair raise on end a bit to see her look like him. Of course, it wasn’t perfectly the same. Luna was still noticeably different than himself, the most obvious being the height difference.

“We have to do this together, Luna. There’s a lot of them, I can feel it.”

Mewtwo still shot a glare behind him, clearly still somewhat resentful. Just how long did it take to force your will upon someone else’s? It wasn’t like he could fight back, right? Whatever.

He was going to make up for his blunders. He was going to make sure everyone watched him.

He was more than ready to finish what those girls started.

Mewtwo went completely still to conserve energy, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

He wouldn’t let them get away this time.

Paracelsus nodded in agreement. Communication worked wonders for groups. Synergy kept people efficient. Efficiency helped save lives.

She didn’t know what to expect when Giffany said she’d be back. Hell, she expected the girl to run. She didn’t seem like the type to stand her ground. Not that Paracelsus herself was much better, she still thought this whole plan was suicidal and she would have been fine with ditching them all. But if nothing else, she would get to rain down endless blight upon these blackguards. That would be plenty fine by her.

When Giffany returned with a spider, the doctor found herself a little surprised. Of course, there was no way to know that, thanks to not being able to see her face.

“Well, I have my own way of helping, too,” The Plague Doctor started, pulling a glass bottle from her bag, full of a dull orange fluid. She pulled the cork out of the bottle, similarly orange gas crawling out the mouth of neck of the bottle like smoke or fog.

“Everyone, come hither and inhale this. The fumes will enhance your natural strength and speed. I call it ‘Emboldening Vapors.’ Light knows we all need it if we want to better our odds.”

She lifted her mask just enough to expose her face, using a hand to waft the gas. That would do her well. Of this, she was certain. As for the others? Well, she hoped they would believe in her medicine with as much faith as she did.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

• "Ooh, neat!" Giffany cooed upon watching the vapor escape from Para's bottle. It was supposed to help, eh? Well, they needed all the help they could get, even if it sounded ridiculous. Hoping that the vapor wasn't past its expiration date, Giffany climbed out of the spider's maw and took a deep breath. It smelled...wrong, but she wasn't sure how to describe it. Definitely not a sweet smell. But it worked; already she could feel the muscles in her shoulders and legs tense up with newfound energy. Electricity surged all over her in tiny arches. Overall, it felt good. Better than good, even. "Feels great!" Giffany smiled. New thoughts flooded her head thanks to the new strength. Was she being silly for hiding in a spider? Did her brain really mean it when it said it wanted to fight now? Looking back at the mechanical arachnid, she noticed the gas crawling up its face and into its still opened mouth. Suddenly, it let out a mighty roar and reared up again, shaking its abdomen, releasing jets of exhaust from its body, and raking the dirt with its claws. "I think it's working on him, too!" Giffany giggled, watching the others for changes in their behavior.

🔪 🔪 🔪 Kusuriuri watched the others discuss amongst themselves, entrancing gaze shifting to whoever was speaking. He raised a hand so that a few of his fingers were cupping his chin, his eyelids fluttering closed. He did that, but remained silent as though quietly observing and taking as many mental notes as possible. And that was exactly it. Within his mind was he pondering the situation he had wound up in, how the others reacted to it, and their plan to deal with it and dig themselves out of the hole they themselves seemed to have created. When his eyelids parted to reveal cobalt optics once again, he let his arm fall to his side gracefully: eyes looking the crew over. "I'll join I'll suppose Group A, then.." He murmured in his usual soft, low tone that seemed to constantly dwindle as if he was constantly in a deep state of thought. "That is... if you all don't mind." He added after a few seconds of silence.

Kusuriuri seemed not to react to Hank's impatience, simply looking at him with his usual stone-faced expression, although made to look amused by the usual facade of smirking caused by the lilac marking on his upper lip. His attention then shifted to Giffany, who wielded a cybernetic spider of sorts. Being from the feudal era of Japan, the sight was a bit perplexing to him. "Oh?" Was the inquisitive noise he emitted, although it came out sounding a bit more mocking than anything. His eyes remained focused on the spider and the spider only, until Paracelsus spoke. Obediently, he strode over to the now unmasked woman. He loomed over the supposed 'Emboldening Vapors', simply staring at it silently for a moment. He looked to Paracelsus blankly for a moment, only for his eyes to flutter shut for no longer than the single beat of one's heart as he crouched a bit so that his nose was closer to the rim of the bottle, from which smoke arose much like it would rise from a pipe.

He raised one of his pretty hands, letting it sit in the smoke so that it seeped between his fingers. He did that for no more than four long seconds before lifting his hand so that the smoke would near his nose, all while inhaling sharply. He had no reason not to believe the woman. Even if the peculiar medicine was toxic for humans, it wouldn't have an effect on him. After all, he was far from human, despite his resemblance to one. Such a feat was evident by his elongated and sharp ears, as well as the markings that coated his face to those that were well-versed in folklore. Once he stood straight, he raised both of his hands so that they were at hip level, curling his fingers in and then flexing them outwards, and repeating that a few times whilst staring at them. It was true. He did feel a bit stronger, although he didn't express it using the charming features that his face adorned. He let his arms fall to his side slowly and he looked to Giffany, who seemed amused by the mechanical spider that accompanied her.