Stranded- (Multiverse Crossover, all fandoms accepted)- RP Thread

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: Mewtwo nodded, crossing his arms in front of him and laying his head against the altar again. After Miraak left, he closed his eyes. That felt so much better...he didn’t notice that his head was starting to hurt before he closed his eyes. Maybe he should just stay like this for a while? Rest his eyes, give his mind a rest...

It didn’t take long for the veil of sleep to pull itself over him, his head rolling forward and slumping against the altar a little more. His tail stopped lashing, wrapping itself around his legs carefully.

Unfortunately, his sleep was interrupt the sound of the crypt door opening and closing.

Mewtwo jolted awake, trying to quickly sit up at attention. He...he fell asleep, hadn’t he? He couldn’t remember doing so, but it was likely the case.

He tried to pretend that he hadn’t been sleeping, that he wasn’t tired at all, by sitting up straight as quickly as he could.

He tried to greet Miraak, but found himself unable to concentrate enough to use telepathy, his brain was too foggy from being freshly woken up and still tired.

Instead, all that came out of him was a soft, low chirp as a form of acknowledgement to Miraak’s returned presence.

That...might have been worse than not responding at all...

Paracelsus gave her a sympathetic look, god she felt for this kid, she herself wasn’t exactly steady or calm.

“Well...” She said, trying to sound at least a little hopeful, “It’s something. Beats starving.”

It was true, and the Plague Doctor had eaten half a ration several times while camping, just to stave off hunger and keep them all from needing to starve. She watched Clementine move about the kitchen, and limped behind her after she left.

“Smart move kid...” Paracelsus noted, slowly lowering herself down near the now burning fire, her injured leg sticking out awkwardly. It just hurt too much to properly tuck it under herself.

“I assume you want to cook this...?” She inquired, “I know a little bit on how to cook...”

Completely happy

Tags: none currently

And a tiny bit sad

I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

• oie_232017122WtNTkBu.pngoie_232018239e1r7SZr.pngFolkvar Fenrik | Male | Nord | Last Dragonborn

Miraak | Male | Nord | First Dragonborn

"I brought back a rabbit for you both. You must be hungry, right?" Miraak dropped the charred rabbit onto the altar, then turned back towards the two. "I do not know who this Kaiya is. But if it comes to it I will Shout her down as I do with all my opponents. The only one who would give us real trouble would be my brother, the Last Dragonborn."

Mewtwo's greeting to him confused him, he hadn't expected a cat-like chirp. Why hadn't he used words? No matter, they had other more important matters to attend to.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

• Giffany stared blankly in front of her masterpiece, numb. She wasn't even sure what it signified anymore. Quickly she found herself hypnotized by her own creation, helped by the rhythm of the rain. Her head grew cloudy and dense. After a half hour that felt like half a century, her daze was intruded by a metallic clanking that approached her. It caused her to whirl around in her chair so quickly, she fell off it and onto the floor. In the hallway, just outside the entrance to this room, a hideous, multi-legged shadow took form. It barely had a body, just eight spindly legs spotted with a red glow. This time, Giffany wasn't sure whether or not to panic now that she was "UNKNOWN_SUBJECT_1" in their eyes, but readied some static electricity, just in case.

The spider entered diligently, but it seemed a bit confused when it saw Giffany sprawled out on the floor in front of it. "Uhm...hi. I don't think I ever thanked you for curing me of the virus I had." Giffany smiled weakly. The spider looked at the monitor she'd been striping with color. "Oh, that? That's just something I made...well, I was thinking that there was some kind of news article online that could let me know if our loved ones are still looking for us, but it didn't work, so..." More spiders came strutting in, their eyes taking everything in. "I guess this place is new for you, too, huh?" She asked them. "I can...uhm...tell you all about it, if you'd like...uh, information? I have details? I have information?" She wasn't sure what to say that would make the spiders interested, but she hoped she'd find the right phrase. She just had to vent out her story to someone who would actually at least register it.

A storm didn't daunt the bats. They'd broken up into tiny groups, looking for their friends. "Where are you!...Where are you!...Come see us!...Come find us!...Stay safe...!" They chanted desperately, their shrill voices at their loudest possible volume.

• Clementine let a small smile form across her face. It was good to hear that Para saw the better sides of things... atleast, she tried to seem like she did.

Holding the can in her uninjured hand, Clem sat down beside the doctor. She mentioned something about the fire being a smart move, which only fueled the rare smile she wore. Atleast Clem hasn't lost her sense during all this.

All this... the island? Or everything that happened?

Sometimes, she wasn't sure what to think, or what to believe... or who to trust.

Gently rubbing her sore wound, the girl sat criss-cross as her train of thought ran rampant.

These last few days... they surely didn't feel like only a few days. She just appeared here out of nowhere overnight... who put her here? And who gave her the backpack she had lost after Carver took her and her friends?

Her backpack...

Everything in it, the supplies that they would've needed, the hatchet that Lee gave to her... the picture of him.

It was gone, wasn't it?

She was home, now, right? And that backpack got left behind in the cave. Fuck. All that was gone.

That smile had long since left her face, replaced by a saddened look across her features... until Paracelsus spoke.

Clementine almost missed what the woman said. Seemed like she read the little girl's mind about that can.

"Y-Yeah. I... don't know how." Clem spoke. She sounded tired.

The kid glanced back at the fire once again before handing Para the can; she said that she might know how to do it.

Now with a free hand, the girl pulled her legs up to her chest, and rested her hand over the bandaged wound from before.

It still hurt. It was almost like Clem couldn't remember what it was like to not have it hurt like this.

Shivering, Clementine realized something else. It was cold; colder than any place in the island that she had seen.

It was winter back home... that could only cement her beliefs. She had to be home, now.

As the thunder gently rumbled, Clementine told herself that with a hopeful voice in her mind.

If you got like, a non-supernatural apocalyptic roleplay, hmu or something

also have this if you like good music

• connor_4.jpgConnor|Male|RK800 Prototype Android|Detroit: Become Human

He knew it wasn't going to be easy. Nothing was ever easy. It was just frustrating that it would take so long, when things could so easily go down hill in that space of time, grow worse. He didn't want this to become any worse. Connor sighed, looking to Shadow as the dog approached, a flicker of a smile passing along his lips. "Hello doggy," he greeted gently, reaching a hand down to stroke the creature, letting himself get lost in the motion.

He looked up as Folkvar spoke again, a look of confliction passing along his face for a moment. He didn't want anyone to enter his mind again. Even if it was to help him. He didn't want to face the destruction, the ruins of his mind palace, the memories. The thought alone was enough to make his chest tighten in discomfort.

He looked to Hank briefly. Hank had managed to do it, Folkvar said he still needed practice, but Hank had done it. If Hank could do it, then he could too. "Okay. I think I'm ready." He confirmed, offering a weak nod. It was best to get it out the way, best not to avoid it. He'd learnt the hard way that avoidance only made things more difficult.

(Shit quality but eh, at least it's something. Hopefully I'll improve down the line when I'm not so damn distracted.)

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and would enjoy to talk about anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• oie_232017122WtNTkBu.pngoie_232018239e1r7SZr.pngFolkvar Fenrik | Male | Nord | Last Dragonborn

Folkvar nodded. "Alright. I promise you I won't force you to do anything while I have your mind under my control. If for some reason I do, I give you and Hank permission to kill me. Or whatever you see fit." He half joked, trying to lighten the atmosphere a little. "I will also go easy on you in the beginning. Just until you get the hang of controlling your mind."

After he said that, he took a deep breath and shouted. "Gol Hah Dov." He easily entered Connor's mind again, but tried his best to make his presence gentle. He didn't want to scare Connor, or remind him any more of Miraak than he already had to.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• Luna shrugged. "I'm not too big on eating any kind of meat... I have some Berries, PokePuffs, Poffins... all sorts of food in my bag." she said. "Thank you for the offer, though."

//In a real rush gotta get to dance soon but don't wanna leave people hanging

• connor_4.jpgConnor|Male|RK800 Prototype Android|Detroit: Become Human

Folkvar's words should have helped reassure him, he wasn't going to force him to do anything, Connor knew that. Folkvar meant no harm towards him. But it did little to ease the nerves pooling in his gut or make him feel any better about the situation. He still didnt want to do this. But it wasn't like he had much of a choice, he couldn't risk losing autonomy over himself again, bring at a loss of control. He nodded absently to what Folkvar had said, glancing back at Hank for a short moment, the lieutenant offering him a smile of reassurance. He'd be fine. This would be fine. There was nothing to worry about.

He could smell ashes in the air, the dull embers of dying flames at the edges of his vision. The Zen garden was completely destroyed, no trace of its previous beauty, all the life within it burnt to a crisp. Connor drew his eyes away from the wreckage, swallowing thickly, hands toying with the ends of his jacket. This was fine. It wasn't like before. He was here on his own will, he wasn't being forced to be here.

Folkvar hadn't been difficult to locate, although, that was likely due to the emptiness of space, the lack of scenery within the garden. This emptiness, it wasn't right. It shouldn't be like this. The garden should be vibrant, full of life, a place if beauty. Not this charred wasteland of a space. He sighed. It didn't matter. Not anymore. He was here to learn to control his mind, not admire the beauty.

(this is so shitty but I have no motivation aaaaaaaaa)

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and would enjoy to talk about anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• Some of the spiders laid down around Giffany, bending and folding their legs carefully. She believed she understood everything. "Those bats I met...they said you were protecting the island. Was it from me, because I can get infected with the virus? Is that why you keep trying to keep track of me?" Her only response was a loud, growly buzzing on the word "protect", but she wanted to keep trying anyway. "So, I'm electronic, but so are a couple of my friends...Connor's an android, can he be affected? Terriermon?" The spiders just kept rifling through the building, which made Giffany a little uncomfortable. She decided to help them in the exploration.

The next floor was identical to the first, although some different twists and turns needed to be taken. The rain climbed on the outside of the window, making the inside feel warm and comfy by comparison.

Folkvar looked around at the burnt zen garden, feeling a bit bad that Connor's mind was in such a state. He would have to be gentler and more patient than he was with Hank. "Are you ready, Connor? All you have to do is either push me out of this garden or deal enough damage to my mental self that I cannot exist here any longer, okay? Don't worry about hurting me, there isn't a way to truly hurt me here. The most I'll get is a headache." He paused to summon his Dragonbone Sword. "There are no rules as to what you can't do in your own mind. This is similar to lucid dreaming, I believe it's called. You could even fly if you wanted, without the need of wings. Come at me when you are ready to start."

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• So let's be happy

OOC: I’m sorry, both Mewtwo and Paracelsus are living garbage cans that will try to eat anything

Forever happy

IC: Blinking slowly, Mewtwo tried to actually register what was happening. He was still half asleep and had no clue how much it was showing.

Food? Come to think of it, he was hungry...he’d happily eat whatever this was, even if it was charred and blackened. It made no difference to him, he’d probably eat it raw too.

He grunted quietly, picking himself up more and trying not to look like he was ready to fall asleep again.

Paracelsus tore off the top with her knife, removing her bloody gloves.

“I’ll warn you, this isn’t going to be anything high quality, I can’t make miracles...but it’s food, and can’t be any worse than what I’ve eaten the Warrens.”

She shuddered at the thought, she didn’t even want to think about what kind of meat that was. The more you thought about it, the worse it got.

She stood up awkwardly, limping back to the kitchen to find some kind of pot and preferable a spoon.

The sound of her pulling open cabinets and looking around was audible enough to be heard in the living room.

She eventually found a pot, it wasn’t close to what she wanted, but whatever, she’d take it.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

Miraak shrugged in response to Luna. "Suit yourself. If you change your mind its here on the altar." He turned away from the altar and began to pace, thinking. It was a habit he had picked up in Apocrypha, since there really wasn't much he could do there other than kill lurkers and seekers for fun, or read one of the infinite amount of books there. In the early years he had tried throwing himself into the tar pits, even though it hurt like oblivion. It never mattered, though, for he would always wake back up on solid land again, not a scratch on him. He wouldn't be allowed to escape that easily. The memories of Apocrypha made him clench his fists and grit his teeth. He had hated the centuries he spent there, no way out, nothing to do. It was maddening, torture. At least he was free now.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• Amid the warm glow, Clementine watched as Para used the knife to pry the thing open.

"Okay." She nodded; So long as it was food, she guessed.

The woman mentioned an unfamiliar name. It must've been where she came from, and from the look of her face, it wasn't a very good place.

Nevertheless, Clem knew better than to be picky in times like this, so she held back any complaints.

Before the kid knew it, Paracelsus had gotten up and was already moving back into the kitchen. She furrowed her brows silently, but decided against following her.

That pain cowed her into staying put. Para was probably just getting a pot or something.

...She's making alot of noise in there.

...Is she alright?

It didn't sound like a struggle, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Anything could happen.

"...Para? Are you alright?" Clementine was peering back to the door, about to get up. Her voice carried a bit of worry, yet stayed quiet and soft. Probably shouldn't attract any attention by being too loud out here.

• Giffany felt crushed as she wandered the second floor, surrounded by other games made by Year 2000 Electronics. Some had been published, some were just barely beginning development. The evidence was overwhelming that it was Giffany's creation who shuttered the company, just as the ghost had said. All because she wanted her boyfriend to herself. Giffany looked to a spider sifting through drawers to her right. "I wonder if they're like me. I wonder if they were abandoned because they defied their programming, just like me. But they seem pretty obedient to commands they aren't receiving..." She sighed hopelessly, her eyes flooding with nostalgia as she entered someone's office.

The office was the unfriendliest thing Giffany had encountered. "Welcome back, foe..." It seemed to snarl at her. Something was on the desk in the center, a stack of newspapers. She gently picked them up, only for the papers to welcome her by breaking her.

"Programmer hospitalized by computer, claims it was new 'Romance Academy' game"..."Man, 32, attacked by rogue 'Giffany' software"..."High schooler captures 'Romance Academy 7' attack, displays it on YouTube"..."Cursed 'Romance Academy 7' Game-Where is she now?" And, finally, "Year 2000 Electronics Shutters Amidst 'Giffany' Horror Stories." The titles worked their way into her eyes. The ghost was right-she had soiled her developers' reputation! "He was right, I DID ruin everything..." She choked up, trying to keep her legs steady. She began to think of Connor again. He was quite a bit like her, come to think of it, a partially virtual being who seemed to have their own artificial intelligence. But Connor was actually nice, caring and laid-back. And what was she? Clingy, violent, and...as hard as it was to admit it, selfish. Connor didn't destroy anyone's job. Connor didn't hospitalize anyone. Connor actually belonged out in the open. She remembered why she'd run away from him back when they met Clementine, how she realized that she would always be a hazard as long as she was out in the open, where her sparks could cause fires and her possessive tendencies could damage relationships. She was collecting cobwebs in a "clearance" box for a reason.

A box?...A box, that's it! This was where she was born, so to speak, surely she could find a box full of extra Romance Academy 7 discs, and she could get her ability to go inside electronics back! Thinking quickly, and with the help of the mechanical arachnids, she managed to find the unsold copies of her game in a dark storage room. For a few seconds she just held it in her hands, staring at the picture of her giving an open-mouth smile and the typical "two fingers" victory sign, not a tinge of violence noticeable in her. There she was. That is who Giffany was meant to be. That Giffany would be allowed outside. She held the disc on her finger, and, going off on a limb, she touched her forehead to it, closed her eyes, and gave it a couple quick zaps. Now she just needed to see if she'd connected herself to it. As if walking to her execution, she returned to the computer room where she was created, chose a computer in the front so she could see if anyone went by, and inserted the disc.

At first, the game played as normal. Aside from Giffany being bombarded by that hostile pink and its army of loud synth melodies, nothing happened. "Just got to keep trying..." She thought optimistically, and, this time, she touched her forehead to the monitor before administering the sparks. Still outside. "Third time's the charm." She touched her forehead to the PC itself, concentrating hard as she injected the sparks into its disc drive. Suddenly she felt herself be thrown forward, headfirst, first sucked forwards and then upwards. When she came to, the pixely classroom of Romance Academy was there to greet her. It worked! "I'm home...really, truly home..." For the first time in a long time, a smile graced her worn face.

Next, she took time to study the Giffany that was already in the game. She was motionless, yet serene and poppy. "Oh, ha ha. Hi there. My name is...Giffany. Will you help me carry my books?" She asked nobody in particular. The other Giffany-our Giffany-had departed from the game's main area to walk the halls once more. She'd go and find her shark friend once the rain cleared, but then what? She couldn't just bring it in here, now could she?

• So let's be happy

OOC: I’m sorry if these are kinda weird, I’m just tired as hell

Forever happy

IC:

Mewtwo stared up at Miraak, very, very quietly chirping again, barely even audible. He didn’t know if anyone heard that.

Awkwardly, he pulled the charred rabbit over the edge of the altar and started to eat.

Was it weird and vaguely gross? Perhaps.

Did that matter to him? Absolutely not.

He was hungry and needed to eat, being hungry in the long run did not help make his powers stronger. If they were going to plan and carry out attacks soon, he was going to need all the energy and edges he could get.

Paracelsus looked up, she was still trembling a little. Dear god she couldn’t stop...she thought she got herself back under control, but now that she had no need to doctor anymore she had no duty to fulfill.

“A-aye...” She answered back, trying to sound stronger than she felt. She grabbed her pot and turned to face Clementine entirely.

“I...I just couldn’t find what I was looking for...” she weakly explained.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

• Giffany found her way outside Romance Academy, out into the courtyard. The cherry trees had cleared a path for her and threw their petals onto her hair, her skirt, her shoes. The sun embraced her, a stark contrast to the cold darkness of the world outside, which she could still hear. That was the confusing marvel of being inside a computer. It served as one's own personal world, with the monitor acting as a peephole, a preview of what it looked like outside. No matter how far away she moved, she knew it was there, possibly trailing behind her. But she still felt safe, peaceful and warm. "And the others will feel safe and peaceful without me, too." She thought. "I'm still self aware, I think I can just go wherever in this game I want, and create whatever I want...well, maybe not that far, but I bet I could mess around in here a bit. Maybe I can figure out how to make those NPCs self-aware, just like me, so I won't be alone..."

Miraak continued his pacing, his hands clenched so tight into fists the leather of his gloves squeaked with the strain. He was still thinking about his dreadful time trapped in Apocrypha, and his thoughts only soured when he thought about what most recently happened there. That damn Last Dragonborn. If it weren't for him, he'd be ruling over all of Solstheim by now, possibly half of Skyrim by now. But no, instead he has somehow managed to escape to wherever in Oblivion this island was, and worse yet, the Last Dragonborn was here, too.

"We need to separate the Last Dragonborn from the others and kill him first. He's too powerful with the others, he should be our first target." He eventually spoke up, halting his pacing to look at MewTwo and Luna.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• "I see..." Luna said, taking a bite out of the Sweet Poffin she pulled from her bag. "I could probably distract the others." After all, she could transform into a Pokemon and feign injury, where they'd most likely try to care for her. She'd lead them away, leaving enough of a gap for Miraak and Mewtwo to strike.

• Para was looking pretty bad, still... that wasn't good.

Clementine shifted uneasily, now sitting on her knees while her injured arm rested carefully at her side.

"Okay." The kid awkwardly nodded. It was obvious that she thought something was wrong still.

...Well, they both were shot recently. Clementine herself was getting hungrier and hungrier by the second. Para was probably just the same way. Probably.

She was shot twice, too. Two times too many; Clem realized that she'd probably have it as bad as the woman did if it turned out like that for her, too.

The girl could only shudder as it hit her. If Connor had aimed just a little bit further right, it would've all been over.

For the umpteenth time tonight, Clementine forced those thoughts out of her head. She was alive now, she was home, and most importantly, she wasn't alone.

Already turning back to face the glow of the fire, the hat-wearing kid took no notice of Paracelsus' approach.

That fire had already warmed up the entire room. Good thing it was dark out, or else something might see the smoke.

...Was it really a good thing, though?

What if someone they knew was out there?

What if... what if Folk was here? Or Connor, too?

Para showed up, and she was on the island as well. What if they were all here, too?

God, this was really confusing to think about. It was all just a little too much for Clem, especially with all that happened.

She was just drained; Para would likely be able to tell, too. The kid's started leaning against the nearby couch.

• (is this gonna be shit? probably. but i should probably get something out, and anything is better than nothing, right?)

connor_4.jpgConnor|Male|RK800 Prototype Android|Detroit: Become Human

Right. He just had to push Folkvar out, or deal enough damage to force him out. He could do this. Hank had done this, so could he. "I think so." He wasn't entirely sure how he was going to push Folkvar out, or fight him. But he could learn. That's what he was here to do. This was his mind. He could figure out how to manipulate things to his will, even if it did seem entirely unnatural and defiant of logic.

Connor took a moment to look around the ruins of the garden, at the ashes in the air, on the ground. Breathe in the smoky air. Lucid dreaming. Folkvar had likened this to lucid dreaming. And in a way, Connor supposed it was like that, albeit, this wasn't a dream, it was reality, but he could manipulate his mind in a way that was similar to that of a lucid dream. Although, he'd never experienced a lucid dream, so he had no idea how- There was always a first for everything.

He breathed in, breathed out. He could do this. There wasn't a need to panic, there wasn't a need to get frustrated or worked up about things. Start small. "I just need time to adjust to this." Start small. Maybe he could try and regrow some of the plant-life? It wouldn't exactly assist in fighting Folkvar out of his mind, but he'd be getting a grasp on controlling things- He wouldn't have to look at this wreckage anymore.

Roses. Amanda always had roses growing in the garden. He could practically picture them, almost see them before his eyes- Wait. He could see them. He'd done this. He'd just made them appear- "I did it!" This was possible, he'd just proven it himself. He just had to do, whatever it was he'd just done, on a much larger scale. And somehow, fight Folkvar. Someone who could do illogical things by shouting, was heavily armoured and had a sword. Shit. How was he supposed to fight that? This was his mind, but even so. How? He sighed, "I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to fight you."