THUNDERFAM CHAT & PLOTTING | V.2

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • really hope you were joking with the 'crush on his dad' thing because sorry not sorry but thats disgusting

ON THE ROAD TO FRIENDSHIP ・゚★

hs junior | pacific timezone | snappy's wife | my wall

halcyon | phexides | zacharie

• yoooo I'm dropping my girl Pigeon here (future clan name tbd)

she's a pregnant former kittypet who's looking for my other trad character Applekit who lowkey let himself get accidentally kidnapped and she's a mess

I just need to finish setting up her profile and find someone to play her mate

TALKING TELEVISION ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— AT THE CASUAL PARTY

bodhi (blizzardclan) - applekit (trad. windclan)

• yoooo I'm dropping my girl Pigeon here (future clan name tbd)

she's a pregnant former kittypet who's looking for my other trad character Applekit who lowkey let himself get accidentally kidnapped and she's a mess

I just need to finish setting up her profile and find someone to play her mate

^^ still looking for a mate? This boyo just returned to tc but he was captured by two legs for a few months

i did my best to read your eyes

THE HURT AND PAIN YOU CAN'T DENY

roleplayed by I.Z

• I LIVE

also omg I think I remember that character??

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* former (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7, now StarClanner *~* cisfemale *~* silver tabby chinchilla; white with vague pale cool gray stripes, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 47.5 moons old at death *~* 'vanished'; died in the gorge and was covered by snow until spring *~* last mentored LightningSpirit *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent ~* ~ low-key haunts TC at this point--I still poke around the site, so feel free to PM this account for a friendly neighborhood Starclanner!

(played by GreenTealiger~)

(Icon by the lovely Drama Queen it's so adorable look at it)

• Hey y’all anything else I should include for the meeting? I have a few ceremonies I’m doing I believe. If I missed anyone i’ll edit it in once posted xD

melanistic bengal

four years and seven months

THUNDERCLAN DEPUTY

-roleplayed by Z:ro-

• squints

Snappy

is that a troll

*~Foreststar, formerly Iceforest *~* former (traditional) Thunderclan Leader #7, now StarClanner *~* cisfemale *~* silver tabby chinchilla; white with vague pale cool gray stripes, dark blue boots, and dark forest green eyes; scars on nose, cheeks, thigh, and underbelly *~* approx. 47.5 moons old at death *~* 'vanished'; died in the gorge and was covered by snow until spring *~* last mentored LightningSpirit *~* calm and thoughtful mom-friend *~* has a Russian-esque loner accent ~* ~ low-key haunts TC at this point--I still poke around the site, so feel free to PM this account for a friendly neighborhood Starclanner!

(played by GreenTealiger~)

(Icon by the lovely Drama Queen it's so adorable look at it)