all you sinners [ sweaterpaws ]

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • somebody?

Amalfi Heights.

He had just recently found out that they resided on Mt. Kodiak. He wasn’t religious himself, but he could only imagine that Malbrisans and Iustians didn’t like the mountain being occupied permanently. He didn’t think that the two religions were very prone to making offerings, though, and he doubted that it was nearly as bad as what would happen if Yawning Grotto had a group living there. Still, he was sure he wouldn’t like it if some random group claimed the home of his god as their territory.

As he believed them to be a pro-clan, Somebody didn’t exactly have a reason to be snooping around their territory. It was unlikely that anyone would be being held prisoner here. He figured it was more likely that he’d come across someone getting kidnapped. Either way, he wasn’t doing much, other than looking around by the border. That was probably more than the group would appreciate, but whatever.

sweaterpaws  

(c)trexgirl

• exploring the territory that his group inhabited had become a bit of a habit for sweaterpaws. not only did he like to wander around and look at everything in their territory with awe in his chocolate-brown eyes, he would often drag a large book along and find a nice, comfortable spot to settle down for a while, propping the book open against something so he could sit there and read. lemon might tease him about being a nerd, but sweaterpaws loved his books. he hadn't brought a book along with him today, instead choosing to just look at everything around him, but a strange scent reached his nose. he'd learnt a long, long time ago that his senses all seemed to be more sensitive than most others and, seeing as he was close to the border, the scent could be coming from another group's territory. but it was strong.

it wasn't too long until he stumbled upon somebody, eyes widening slightly when he saw the unfamiliar canine. that's no one from here, he thought, slowly approaching the other. "uh, hello?" he said to somebody, desperately trying to remember how he was supposed to handle situations like these. "i'm sweaterpaws and you're on the territory of the amalfi heights. what's your name? oh, i mean, um, you need to leave if you don't have business here." he rambled.

"speaking" thoughts telepathy

– follow the sound of the flute, follow this song

it might be a little dangerous but i'm very sweet

[ tags ] [ amalfi heights ] [ penned by ephemeral ] [ plotting ]

• somebody?

As he wasn't doing anything wrong, and was quite sure of his ability to fight off anyone at least long enough to get a chance to run away, Somebody didn't flinch at the sound of an unexpected voice, and he turned his head to look at the stranger. The Doberman nodded as he listened to Sweaterpaws, looking not disinterested, but simply unbothered by the situation. After all, he was from a neutral clan and hadn't even crossed the border, so he doubted that he could get into very much trouble. If he did, he would apologize and leave. After all, he was looking to prevent conflict, not insinuate it.

"My apologies. My name is Somebody. I'm from BlizzardClan... am I really on the territory?" he would ask suddenly, looking around. He realized after a moment of observation that he had, in fact, crossed over the border a few feet. An easy enough mistake to make, but an easy mistake that could be considered very disrespectful. With a slight nod, Somebody would turn and make his way back to the other side of the border, before turning back around to face Sweaterpaws with a smile. "Sorry. Anways, it's nice to meet you Sweaterpaws. I honestly didn't mean to end up on Amalfi Heights territory. I was just wandering around and I guess at some point I accidentally crossed over."

(c)trexgirl

• ( o o f sorry for the late reply. )

sweaterpaws gave a tiny nod when the other asked if he was on the territory, quickly correcting himself and stepping back over the border so he was on the other side. after he'd done this, the stranger introduced himself as somebody from blizzardclan, sweaterpaws' face scrunching up at the name. somebody, that was a pretty odd name. the amaflian vaguely wondered if somebody had chosen that name for himself, or if his parents had done it for him. somebody apologized for straying onto the territory, actually seeming very genuine about it. sweaterpaws shook his head with a smile, silently telling somebody that it was no issue.

"it's alright," he told somebody, tilting his head and studying somebody curiously. sweaterpaws hadn't ever seen a doberman, he found somebody quite interesting. "you're from blizzardclan, huh? what's it like? i've lived in the heights my whole life, i've never thought about what it might be like in another group." sweaterpaws said, tail swishing to curl around his paws as he took a seat. surely this guy would be up for some conversation, right?

"speaking" thoughts telepathy

– follow the sound of the flute, follow this song

it might be a little dangerous but i'm very sweet

[ tags ] [ amalfi heights ] [ penned by ephemeral ] [ plotting ]

• somebody?

Despite the fact that he was highly unlikely to find himself in any real trouble, Somebody couldn't help but feel relieved when his apology was accepted. He knew well enough that some folks didn't mind mauling a member of an allied group, and that some clans refused to take action in these cases. Obviously, the groups didn't stay allies for very long after that. But Sweaterpaws didn't seem like the type to do such a thing, and if he was, Amalfi Heights seemed like a group that wouldn't tolerate such unwarranted violence from its members. He relaxed after coming to this realization. Besides, even if he did end up being wrong, he doubted that he'd be in too much danger.

"Oh, it's pretty cool," he replied. "The floating island thing is a bit weird, but if you don't have a problem with heights its fun." There wasn't really much else to say. It was a pretty quiet place, though that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He knew that BlizzardClan had gone through some wars, and he was hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with one during his time there. "So, what about here? I've never really heard much about this place.

(c)trexgirl