plot with this crazy kid?

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • so since Ryose is staying in the BHR for the time being before he and Amarillo travel off to who knows where, I thought I'd toss him up for some threads. He's a wild child and pretty eerie too. to find out anything more about him, his tags are in his signature.

Open to::

- friends

- enemies

- long-term plots

- parties! all of them!

- killing y/c [most likely accidentally]

- drinking buddies

- long or short term plots

- human aus! [please I love them so much]

- one-sided crushes [on him]

- pranking y/c or pranking buddies

- causing trouble in general

- lowkey threatening or scaring y/c

- hurting y/c [with a smile on his face too!]

- y/c being a bad influence on him [slowly turn him into a real monster ;)]

- being adopted

- y/c giving ryose food or candy [he's always starving]

- being captured [minor injuries would be fine]

- taking in y/c to travel with him and Amarillo

- feel free to suggest other things and he'll most likely be open to them

Maybe::

- flings/one-night-stands [he's super gay tho so it's unlikely to happen with a girl]

- adopting y/c [it'd probably be as siblings]

- being tortured

- romantic relationships [will need to reasonable and realistically develop]

Closed to::

- litters

- death

THIS IS LOVE THIS IS HATE,

THIS IS WHAT WE CREATE

partymonster + 13 months + nomadic + tags + played by eidolon

• i feel like this girl could give him a best friend cause she is a party gal, so they could party together hehe

— YOU ACTIN' KINDA SHADY

• maybe him & trash can come together & try to make a bigger clan party? or maybe smth that includes alliances just to have a lil more activity in the board? of course we would have to ask velvetpaw but idk just curious

otherwise they can become pranking buddies/he can teach bo how to prank others since hes a noob

• the ally party idea sounds fun!

who makes the thread where they come up with ideas?

— YOU ACTIN' KINDA SHADY

• [ Lunghell ] haha she can certainly become Mon's friend. He needs them tbh. He's not not really a good friend but he's nice enough to make up for his downfalls.

[ trashboat .. ] also that clan party sounds like a great time and Mon loves his parties so he'd definitely be down. Although it'll definitely be hard to get him to sit still and plan it out since he usually wings it. And with how dark the forest is, he'll probably try to have it turned into some kind of "glow-in-the-dark" party tbh.

Also he would totally be happy to teach Bo the ways of pranking! Although, his way of things can certainly be dangerous, but thankfully he's usually able to tell if a person will be able to handle it or not. Pranking buds are also a-okay with me, it'd be an interesting dynamic tbh.

THIS IS LOVE THIS IS HATE,

THIS IS WHAT WE CREATE

partymonster + 13 months + nomadic + tags + played by eidolon

• i like the theme glow in the dark tbh!! sounds nice w fog and such. although maybe instead of "planning" it can be like "party enlisted bo to be his party servant but bo refuses the title servant and rather calls himself assistant or co founder" or smth, that way theyre both involved but it follows their personas more (with party winging it & trash wanting to be a friend and a follower)

& as for the pranking duo trash isnt too oblivious so he'd prolly be like, if something is too much, "can we try smth simpler?" that way they could still be friends/participate in pranks but bo doesnt have to overstep boundaries that he personally set or make party too upset

sorry i like plots and i like middle grounds what do u think??

• they should have a thread.

— YOU ACTIN' KINDA SHADY