ENJOYING MY NIGHT ;; joiner

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I KNOW YOU SAY THAT I AM ASSUMING THINGS

lunghell / blackheart rouges & apprentice / female [♀] / storage

*:・゚✦ The feline was high as could be really. She had rolled in catnip hours ago and wandered along until she flopped on the boarder. Her eyes flicking open and closed as she purred. All her energy wearing off and her mind whirling a bit. She just wanted a bit of rest. She had no clue a clan boarder was under her body as she dozed off.

"Speech."

DOESN’T TAKE HER LONG TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

BUT DOES IT MAKE HER WRONG TO HAVE THE TIME OF HER LIFE

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags

• ✧ // the heavens above and hell even higher

an odd smell was in the air, not unpleasant at all, but not something he had experienced before. it made him feel relaxed and happy strangely enough. archangel followed the scent until he spotted lunghell’s sleeping form stretched out on the border. for a second, he thought that she was dead, but upon closer inspection, it seemed that she was still breathing and that the scent had been coming from her. what a strange cat! did she smell that like that naturally? he never met anyone who smelled so sweet before. “pardon? who are you?” he gently nudged the stranger with his paw a few times in an attempt to wake her up.

*:・゚✦ ✝ THEY SEND DOVES TO THEIR GRAVES

WITH THE WEIGHT OF THEIR WISH

I CLEAR THEM FROM MY CONSCIENCE WITH THE

ELOQUENCE OF THE WIND *:・゚✦ ✝

— archangel| blackheart rouges | domestic feline| attack in #FFF8DC| tags

*:・゚✦ "Poke. Poke. Poke." She giggled as she was poked and then it registered that she was asked a question. Eyes flicking open, she let out a purr at this. "Me? I am Lunghell, you?" She slowly pushed herself up, in a rather sluggish fashion. Her mind trying to put anything together at all. "Oh, uh.. Where am I?" She asked with a blink of those lovely eyes.

"Speech."

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags

• Trashboat came up beside Archangel, this time verbally acknowledging the other, "Hey Archangel," he murmured, unaware of the sleeping body before him. It was only when the other began to nudge the body did he notice, and fear sprang through him. What if the creature was dead? Could this be considered a threat? He held his breath, releasing it when the feline began to murmur 'poke' in her sleep.

The scent had gone unnoticed to the lupurca, as it didn't affect him like it did the cats. Sure, he knew it was there, and if he thought about it, he could say that it was stronger than normal, but it blended into the background in the end, "You're on the edge of Blackheart Rogue territory," he informed her, seating himself on their side of the border. He eyed her, not exactly suspiciously, but more so cautiously, as she seemed pretty out of it.

giphy.gif

i close my eyes

and i'm seeing you everywhere

tags | plot

♡ avvie by @mayapolarbear on ig♡

*:・゚✦ Blinking, she let out a laugh and shrugged. "Is that a clan or something? You guys accepting members? Cause I wouldn't mind chilling here if you are!" She answered with a grin on her maw.

"Speech."

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags

• OSRIC !

Osric wandered over to greet the stranger, but before he could say anything, a strange smell flooded his nose and he blinked in surprise. Was that... catnip? The feline felt his mind start to get a little fuzzy around the edges, and he shook his head to clear it. Ugh. He did not have time to wait out the effects of catnip, nor did he particularly want to be seen experiencing them; rolling around in a drug-induced state of hyperactivity was not a good look.

The tom cleared his throat and did his best to display his usual smile. 'We don't have an open doors policy anymore, but as soon as our leader gets here, we'll go through the joining process,' Osric meowed politely.

||Osric||Male||Former Leader of The Blackheart Rogues||Chocolate Point Feline||
    Tags||Played by Jay

Fourth: this month I lost my dear deputy, Xia

Xia: *at the border with gift baskets* QUIT TELLING EVERYONE IM DEAD

Fourth: sometimes I can still hear her voice

• ✧ // the heavens above and hell even higher

he blinked as the cat seemed to stir and eventually awaken. "I'm archangel, pleasure to meet you," he replied, rather amused by the stranger's lax personality. or perhaps that was a side effect of whatever the scent in the air was? "we require all members to contribute to the clan. is there anything you can do to help?" he elaborated on the idea stated by osric.

*:・゚✦ ✝ THEY SEND DOVES TO THEIR GRAVES

WITH THE WEIGHT OF THEIR WISH

I CLEAR THEM FROM MY CONSCIENCE WITH THE

ELOQUENCE OF THE WIND *:・゚✦ ✝

— archangel| blackheart rouges | domestic feline| attack in #FFF8DC| tags