Anyone here pre-law or in law school?

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Basically what the title says c: I'm about to enter my junior year of college (hopefully? I'm having some registration issues at the moment but *fingers crossed*) and am pre-law. I'm going take the LSAT next summer (July 2019) and start applying to law schools during the fall. I'm wanting to aim for T13 schools + Georgetown, WUSTL, and as well as a few local ones. Anyway, I'm interested in talking to anyone who has similar goals, advice from people who have already taken the LSAT (I HIGHKEY doubt anyone is managing catsite while being in law school though because 1L is pretty brutal), etc.

PLYMOUTH ROCK WOULD LAND ON THEM ☽*˚⊹

• oh hey im like 2 months late but hello fellow prelaw student!!

i got a 177 on the lsat & am working rly hard to shoot for HYS but my gpa is like half a letter grade lower than it needs to be so oof. any idea what kind of law you want to specialize in so far?

• oh hey im like 2 months late but hello fellow prelaw student!!

i got a 177 on the lsat & am working rly hard to shoot for HYS but my gpa is like half a letter grade lower than it needs to be so oof. any idea what kind of law you want to specialize in so far?

Omg. . . A 177 is more than amazing! What's your GPA? I'm sure you have Harvard in the bag! How long did you study for that score?

I want to do a few years of biglaw and then get into child advocacy (: What about you?

PLYMOUTH ROCK WOULD LAND ON THEM ☽*˚⊹

• oml my mom's in family law! :o im goin into intellectual property though because money i like how it combines with my interest in programming

& ty ty i studied for like a year but one of my parents is a lawyer so i guess ive been taught to 'think like a lawyer' since i was rly young? but my gpa is like 3.6 bc im in a technical field so my chances are kinda meh ;-;