EVENING TIDES — WALKER FAMILY PLOT & CHAT THREAD

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • sit on them lmfao

& tbh i have no clue what kinda mutations ima do, other then his ice pelt (thats probably just gonna be on his legs)

my characters are always angsty

• YAKAN.

That is a great plot idea. She could totally be like

Rhae: " you remind me of someone a lot."

Yuu: "who are you talking about?"

Rhae: "my brother"

Yuu: "yuumas my grandfather"

Rhae:" im his sister. Im your great aunt but i ain't old" lol

Also abouif ryuu disappears Hayliel will legit flip shit

☾*: BLOOD, SWEAT, I'LL BREAK MY BONES 'TIL MY SCARS BLEED GOLDEN

RHAENENYRA WALKER / SANGUINE RUINS / MEMBER / PENNED BY REIKO.

• Hmm... Maybe, like... some type of small horns? I feel like those would be cute on Halopaw

And oh, goodness Ashinka

Is she going to be the one Walker that knows about everything that's happening and just gossips with other family members??

Yuu usually gets things like migraines when he starts remembering things from Yuuma's life, so looking at Rhae (or being around her in general) will start making him have headaches and other weird feelings. I feel like Yuuma and Rhae would have been super close in their childhood so that feeling could resonate in Yuu and he'd be like "but I hardly know you wtf"

And yeah,,

I know /winkyface/

WITH MY HEART INTACT, SO PIERCE MY WHOLE SELF THROUGH.

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

• ummm yes lol like she will be sitting there and be like, yo yuu. is your lady friend hot? heard she was hot?

or like yo dude, heard you beat a bitch in a raid last week

she is just like a nosy b fr

☾*: TURN TO DUST AND FADE AWAY —————

THIS WILL LAST FOREVER.

• Oml, I already love her tbh

Mkay so, Yuu captured Ryuusaki and it's about to get angsty real quick after it gets some replies going. Meanwhile, I'll post Ryuu's disappearance threads in the Cartel & Hawkclan :^)

☾ // ————————— ❝ NOT KNOWING IF THE STARS CRY AND, ❞

WHAT IT'S LIKE WHEN DREAMS ALL PILE UP INSIDE THIS HAZY HEAD OF YOURS?

• Yeah !!! I was thinking of something like that would be cute ! Having little flowers grow on them / intertwined with the horns would be an nice addition ! If you want I can draw up a reference bc, honestly, the idea is nice + I'm bored as hell

• Ahh stop it :00 And it's alright if you don't ^^

• m-make me

Halo is a heavily scarred torbie smoke turkish angora with white (click) and he has dichroic eyes (click). ice can be seen creeping up all of his legs. he has smallish horns like this w white petunia flowers woven into them (click). a solid emerald necklace dangles from his neck (click + without the outline on the stone + the chain is just grey/silver) that is often crystallized in ice. halo's appearance is often hidden by a black cloak, that swallows his entire fragile frame. he has a timneh African grey parrot that hangs onto his horns and sometimes his shoulders. (Click)

oof, there's his final appearance. + don't feel obligated to draw him at all lol

• Ahh yes Maybe we could have it to where Yuuma and Rhae were close as siblings they were almost inseparable like twins.

I'd love for Yuu and rhae to become close. She's that aunt that juat hates almost everyone. Except Yuu. She'd be protective of him

☾*: BLOOD, SWEAT, I'LL BREAK MY BONES 'TIL MY SCARS BLEED GOLDEN

RHAENENYRA WALKER / SANGUINE RUINS / MEMBER / PENNED BY REIKO.

• god I'm late with responding. oof. Sorry I got upset earlier and lost all will to post anything. but now it's 3:32 am and I'm feeling...okay again I guess. one-sided love really succs dick y'know.

Partymon is a good boy or at least he tries to be, but I wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally kills someone [or Yuu tbh] because he just doesn't understand when too much is too much. he also kinda has a difficult time managing his own strength.

CLAPPER HANDS LOLOL

Nasch is just kinda totally unphased by the idea of fighting with Yuu, eventually it'll probably come to a point where they will have to fight because if they didn't it's gonna just probably get worst from there. But hopefully, Nasch and Yuu will come to some kind of understanding and have each others backs if either one of them get in trouble and need help. lowkey want Nasch to eventually become something of a right-hand man if he can get his shit together Also can I just mention that I feel like Nasch and Yuu are two sides of the same coin, like I just get that vibe from them.

and yesss I want that sparring tradition, while nasch is usually pretty passive, so he probably won't actively go after a fight unless he's in a particularly pissed mood - which is rare and more of a quiet fury if anything. And Partymonster will probably have to fight someone just to get pent up energy out. only for him to get banned later because he seriously hurts someone

Also,

"that's so mean Yuu, shouldn't you treat your younger sibling nicer? As for leaving, no thanks, I think I like it here."

Fuckin watch Nadeshi loose his shit, and shit I totally forgot about the whole ajin thing for a second, but honestly that'd make it even more fun for Nadeshi, allowing him to kill Yuu repeatedly until he's satisfied. Also this would be a perfect chance for Nadeshi to get tossed into a frozen lake and probably drown or at least get stuck underwater for the longest period of time [because he can't swim]. it would be a good way to awaken his own abilities, most of which I haven't even figured out yet. Since like...before the rebuild I wanted him to eventually transform into a yuki-onna [snow woman being] but now that I'm some what used to the new rules, I figured it could still work...somehow.

Also yes! I might end up doing it tbh, since I think it'd kinda be cool to have those connections eventually. It was either his little constellation group or having some kind of "family" centered around the Egyptian god Horus, the god that has eyes of the sun and moon. because his main fc has like...a connection with said god. And originally, before I tossed him into the extended game, Nasch was more of a fantasy oc who had connections both to Ra and Horus, so I might end up doing something of that nature one day. For now his constellation crew will probably be his focus tbh.

Also can I just say that...Nasch will probably end up liking any of his family members [that also includes Always and her kids] except Yuu, because he's like...lowkey petty and wants to have a better connection to fam than compared to Yuu.

xredu.jpg

ISOLATED I SUCCUMB TO THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD

—— benetnasch | separated i fall from the sky ・゚✦

• Heads up, Nasch and all of Yuu's siblings are about to get more brothers and sisters because Akuma is a hoe c:

Also!! I'm making the family meeting thread today and I'll post it on here after I'm done!

WITH MY HEART INTACT, SO PIERCE MY WHOLE SELF THROUGH.

characters / advanced roleplayer — japanese fantatic — ½ of the angst queens

• Akuma has a ton of kids, actually, and idk why this old man keeps insisted that he can handle more kids when he really can't because a) he's actually a terrible father and b) he's a terrible father.

Anyway, without further ado:

Walker Family Meeting

• c) akuma's still's a terrible father no matter what

i mean he still better than like some father out there probably lmao (totally not throwing the @ at my own baka jack)

also obviously the relations is a work in progress bc duh we're literally related to the whole site even without the adopted members' relations but for y'all curious: [ private storage l hearts like firestone ]. feel free to correct if i made a mistake!