Stranded- (Multiverse Crossover, all fandoms accepted)! No longer accepting newcomers!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I now have a contest thread! Go check it out! ^^

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and would enjoy to talk about anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• Jump said I could, so I’m gonna throw in a new character

I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

The post was edited 2 times, last by TrashPuppy ().

• 'dont fuck the dog' lmfao yeah no bestiality thanks I love him! Accepted! ^^

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and would enjoy to talk about anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• Do. NOT. Fuck. The. DOG!

I'm sorry, I had to lol

• Lol all good, thanks guys!

I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

• Fandom: TES: V Skyrim

Name: Miraak the First Dragonborn

Age: over a thousand but looks to be in his mid twenties

Sexuality: Prolly Asexual tbh

Any powers/special talents/specific skills? He can shout bc dragonborn, is a competent mage, and is proficient with a sword. Shouts he knows: Fire Breath, Frost Breath,Bend Will, Dragon Aspect, Become Ethereal, Cyclone, Whirlwind Sprint, Unrelenting Force. Types of spells he can use: Lightning bolt, wards, and healing spells

Do you consent for other characters to injure/hurt your character? Yes definitely

Do you consent for your character to pursue a relationship with a character played by someone else? Nope, he’s not interested

Theme Song: uuuuhhhhhh idk man, tbh

Others: seaview! Also you could technically count Folkvar as his brother, since they’re both dragonborn and therefore offspring of Akatosh. he will not have his staff for this rp bc im lazy and he's strong enough as is. And jumpsuit said I could add him bc he's technically a neutral character lmao

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

• Accepted! :D neutral carries are best charries

• connors dad is here y'all

• He is :3 he's gonna be one happy albeit incredibly traumatised android boi ^^

• so hype lol

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!