Stranded- (Multiverse Crossover, all fandoms accepted)! No longer accepting newcomers!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I hope to get it up shortly, I just haven't got round to it yet. Sometime today for definite though. :)

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and would enjoy to talk about anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• Alright the RP Thread is up and ready!

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and would enjoy to talk about anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• Mewtwo bad Paracelsus are done, I’ll probably not respond until much later in the day, I’m out with my boyfriend the whole day.

I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

• Alright, I'll go check out the updated versions. Enjoy your day out! :)

• This looks fun! You're still accepting, right? I have two characters to add to the pile. : D

• Accepted! Thank you very much for joining! :)

• Know what? Why not drop a fourth and fifth character in here?

• Accepted! :)

And now I want to throw another character of my own in the mix lol, I'll try and get a form up shortly XD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jumpsuit ().

• Well I went ahead and have thrown another character into the mix as well. The more the merrier :p

• It's been a while since I've been on FF, so please bear with me. I'm giving the site another chance lmao
    Fandom: Octopath Traveler

Name: Therion

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: 738f8b8f62e1a29601ad9827ec1f96b0.jpg

Any powers/special talents/specific skills?:He's a master thief, good with swords and daggers, and has some magic (A fire spell and a few other magic abilities, such as absorbing health and energy from his opponent), can pick locks

Do you consent for other characters to injure/hurt your character? Yes, I love suffer

Do you consent for your character to pursue a relationship with a character played by someone else? yes, go a head and try, but it may not work out. Therion has major trust issues

Others: Seaview

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

• Accepted! Thank you for joining! :)

• I might add in Luna and Pika's other partners if that's okay! If so, should I make a separate form for all of them or just put them all in one (since they're quite similar)?

• If you think you can handle more characters, the go for it! :)

It's up to you whether you want to make as separate form for them or not, whichever you think would be best :)

On a side note, I'll reply to the rp thread shortly. I've had a few drinks, so I'll wait for that to wear off a bit before respond.

• Fandom: Pokemon

Name: Pixi, Sheldon, Veena

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance:

Pixi:

Sheldon:

Veena:

Any powers/special talents/specific skills?: They each have access to different Pokemon moves. They also feel strong connections to Luna and Pika.

Do you consent for other characters to injure/hurt your character?: Yes.

Do you consent for your character to pursue a relationship with a character played by someone else?: No.

Others: Seaview!

• accepted!

• Yay! ^ - ^

• there are canon characters in this, so I would assume canon is allowed. (I'm playing a canon character)

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!