could i reserve the tactician/analyst? i'll have my form done by tomorrow morning
name: arlene kiera dupont
- nicknames: kiera, ariel
- pronouns: she, her
sexual/romantic orientation: heterosexual sapioromantic
personality: -intelligent: the brains of the operation, arlene is far more book-smart than she is street smart. she has an abundance of knowledge stored in her brain that always leads to unexpected solutions to unexpected problems. she'll always have an answer, despite the problem and if you need to ask, ask her.
-outspoken: unabashed about her opinion, arlene will have no trouble stating her mind. she believes everything she says, or thinks, is correct and doesn't back down from a challenge about her methods. Because of her outspoken nature, she cares little about how others feel and is stubborn when it comes to people disagreeing with her.
-unthoughtful: arlene cares not for the health, or well being, of anyone. all that matters to her is that she achieves her goal and executes her solution with precision and accuracy. if people are injured because of her plans, rare but still a possibility, arlene will not feel a shred of guilt even if the plot does not succeed. instead she will feel disappointment and anger at the failure. this trait of hers has landed her a large amount of animosity.
-overconfident: an excellent orator and presenter, arlene presents her plans with overwhelming confidence and pride. she constantly checks over her plans and because of her confidence that they are fool-proof, that confidence translates to her personality and leadership skills. insulting her is but a pebble in that confident armor she wears.
-pessimistic: always thinking of the worst, this allows arlene to prepare for every outcome or possibility in missions, but prevents her from socializing. when around others, this definitely places a strain on the atmosphere and causes people to avoid interacting with her. this has lead to a loneliness that arlene fills with reading.
-calm: nothing fazes arlene. the entire world could be in the midst of an apocalypse but arlene would still maintain a purely analytical point of view. commonly the voice of reason, albeit the biased voice of reason, you would hardly find a moment where she has ever risen her voice. even whilst debating with others, arlene can be found speaking calmly in an inside voice against a yelling opponent.
-cautious: even if arlene doesn't show it, she does care about her compatriots... somewhat. more concerned about the whole rather than it's parts, arlene does what she can to keep others safe so that the whole may succeed. her observant eyes allow her to be easily suspicious of others, but she'll only reveal those suspicions to those she trust which is given to few.
-gentle: even with the ice queen exterior she has, arlene is gentle and loving to those she trusts. she doesn't like raising her voice and instead takes a calmer approach toward defusing problems. she's able to let loose with her inner circle and even when answering questions, arlene takes time and makes sure that the person asking understands.
-witty: don't try to insult arlene. all that does is allow her to hit back harder with more fuel. she's sassy with a sharp tongue and loves to return petty verbal attacks that don't even affect her. why someone would ever have a battle of wits with an intellect, the world will never know.
mbti type: intj, the mastermind
moral alignment: lawful evil
headcanons: -the ice queenTM
-knows little quirks about things that no one ever needed to know
-will randomly place colossal and extremely complex words in sentences
-easily peeved at people who don't know what something "basic" means
-an excellent piano player surprisingly
-loves large, oversized hoodies that go past her posterior
-outspoken but super shy when interacting with others
-"did you know *insert fact here*?"
-accidentally crushes people's dreams with fact checks
-*entire crew except arlene has just been slaughtered in front of her eyes* "...ok."
-absolutely flustered when she becomes attracted to someone and they even remotely touch
-scarves. don't know what to get for her bday? a scarf. a big, fluffy, lovely knit one.
-also an excellent baker, but cooking... *smoke alarm goes off*
-people who play with her hair are automatically on her "i hate you less" list
-handles her alcohol horribly *takes a shot* *passes out on the floor*
-a 1st generation american with a fluency in french from her parents
-avoids profanity in english but in french... that's a different story
-can often be found with dark circles but they add character... right?
-actually has more emotions than people think she does
-"that must be the dumbest thing i've ever seen."
-*people are freaking out over the "smallest" things (these include murder etc)* "soo... what's the problem?"
-tapping her nails on the table is such a satisfying sound
-sleeps an average of 5 hours a night whoops
plot ideas? one of the officers sneaks into the mafia's hq for evidence and they have to hide in order to not be caught? the other 8 have to try to rescue them successfully?
face claim: taylor hill marie
other: heh i start school on monday, but i'll definitely check the site everyday and maybe even squeeze a reply in everyday too :'^)
hehe thank you~
Hey guys! Sorry for my inactivity 😅 Currently working on the plot threat!
name: anthony taylor 'tony' hunt
- nicknames: tony and tonio
- pronouns: he, him, his
sexual/romantic orientation: homoromantic asexual
role/occupation: undercover investigator
- if you were to ask somebody who know's anthony to explain him in a single sentence, they would most likely call him 'the life of the party'. he's definitely out there and it isn't any secret of just how much of an extroverted person he is. it's easy for him to talk to others, whether they're a stranger or not. socialization and communication is a breeze for, anthony. he's not afraid to make a fool of himself nor is he afraid to embarrass himself or others. with him, you can never be bored and when with him, always expect to get embarrassed because he's most likely going to pull you into his many foolish acts.
- incredibly observant, he is able to take notice of small details that others probably wouldn't notice. he always likes to take interest in the small details, always making sure to store them somewhere in the back of his mind for future use. also incredibly bold and courageous, anthony isn't afraid to step out of his comfort zone. he'll climb that skyscraper, he'll hang from that window, and he'll hijack a speeding car in the middle of a busy intersection. there is almost no job that he won't turn down and is always up for a little adventure, risk, and danger.
- very witty with a good sense of humor that adapts to the type of people he's hanging around. never seems to run out of things to talk about and anytime you're around him you'll always find yourself cracking a smile no matter how down you may just be. just an overall fun guy to be around. he never has to force emotions and just doesn't have to force anything at all. if you want to either have a normal friendly chat or a heart-to-heart conversation, anthony is always available.
- incredibly insecure and usually thinks quite lowly of himself. he's very skilled at hiding his insecurity, however, and doesn't like to bring people down. bottles up all his emotions and one day it's gonna break it open which will not be good. very bad planner and sometimes he doesn't even follow plans that have been set out for him which can lead to a lot of trouble and conflict. hard headed and stubborn, it can be hard to get him to listen. tends to run himself into chaos because of his adrenaline chasing and risky behavior. he doesn't like opening up to others and always feels uncomfortable when venting or talking about himself. can also become really defensive even if you may be trying to help him.
mbti type: esfp
moral alignment: chaotic good
- "hello fellow criminals, i too am a criminal"
- "i can't hear you, it's too dark."
- dragging kristoff into his foolish actions to embarrass him is his specialty
- "you ever see somebody chug 20 mugs of coffee in 5 minutes?" "no?" "WOULD YOU LIKE TO???"
- a horrible planner and doesn't know what he's doing most of the time but he always works it out in the end and gets the job done. somehow.
- gets himself in too deep way too much. he's rolling deeper than adele
- the fact that he's so loud and 'out there' helps with being undercover. criminals usually expect the quiet and nervous guy to be the undercover cop but with anthony, he's just got the right enough of 'oddness' to throw them off
- his last words would probably be "watch this!"
- "yeah! fuck cops!" *leans over to nearby cop* "i'm so sorry"
- doesn't like wearing suits because he thinks he looks bad in them. ends up looking like a fucking god whenever he does put one on
- "don't you think you've had too much to drink?" "psshh, it's alright, i'm irish"
- "why are we running?!" "i'm not sure yet!"
- too tall for his own good. stands at 6'4
- *hits head on door frame*
- if you get him angry enough his irish accent will become so thick to the point where it all just sounds like gibberish
- birds are oddly attracted to him for some reason. he'll end up covered in pigeons even if he doesn't have any food
- has hit his head getting into the car way more times than he'd like to admit
- somebody: *argues or yells at him* anthony: *begins mocking them*
- really skilled pianist and once had to pretend to be a world-class pianist for an undercover job. it went well, he was only stabbed once
- criminal: *holds gun against anthony's head* anthony: pull the trigger, pussy
- "ANTHONY! HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE?!" "I HAVE NO CLUE!"
- really skilled dancer too, although he doesn't like to admit it and hates whenever an undercover job requires him to dance
- "you probably shouldn't do that" *does it anyway*
- doesn't care what others think about his sexuality and definitely isn't closeted
- "merry christmas!" "but isn't it summ-" "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
- really good at what he does. he could probably impersonate the president if it ever came to it
- able to change his accent and is fluent in both german and italian
- acts all big and tough and friendly but is hella insecure
- literally nobody knows anything about his past because he refuses to talk about it. quite the mystery
- "aaaand this has been your-" "12th" "12th cup of coffee, alright."
- *accent progressively gets stronger as he progressively gets angrier* *turn back to everybody silently exchanging glances*
- "i got stabbed here, here, here, and here. got shot right here, right there, here, and there and have almost died probably more than a dozen times." "that's nice but can we talk about something else? we're eating dinner."
plot ideas? not so sure, perhaps something goes wrong while he's working undercover?
face claim: shane madej
other: hyped up on coffee and ready to accept death
finally finished after 500 billion years