never stop fighting till the fight is done (adv. apps)

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!
  • 2u8ez4m.gif

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it, New York, New York. These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray. Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York. I wanna wake up in a city that doesn't sleep. And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap."

Incorruptible Bastards —

introduction

The government has banned the production, importation, transportation, and sale of alcoholic beverages as an attempt to "improve our society" whatever that hell that means. However, what they have failed to realize is that people are willing to go through extreme lengths to get their alcohol, even if it is highly illegal. Everyone knows that prohibited items are more desirable than those that can be easily accessed, especially if that item is booze. Now there is a bigger issue...bootlegging. Nobody gives a damn about the law anymore. In broad daylight people are selling alcohol illegally, and the police turn a blind eye to it. Why? Because they are corrupted. The cops are being paid off by gangsters who run the business. And thanks to these gangsters the city of New York has become a war zone. Rival gangs compete for control of the city's billion dollar empire of illegal alcohol, enforcing their will with a hand grenade and tommy gun. But the head honcho is Franco De Luca. His gang, the De Luca crew, is by far the one who runs the show. They have expanded their bootlegging business tremendously, but through violent means. Under De Luca's orders, several gang rivals have been killed, and they were able to get away with it. Franco has good relations with the mayor of the city since he supplies him with cheap booze, making him safe from law enforcement. But that is gonna change soon enough...

summary

A group of young law enforcement agents attempt to bring down crime boss Franco De Luca. Each one was chosen because they were among the few that remained uncorrupted, hence, why they are called the "Incorruptible Bastards". Their mission will be one full of shocking revelations as they dig deeper to uncover the dirt on De Luca. But there will be a great deal of danger as well. The group will have to constantly deal with threats and assassination attempts since De Luca will want to get rid of anyone who tries bring him down.

setting

The year is 1927 and New York is seen as the capital of national communications, trade, finance, popular culture, and high culture. Tall buildings that appear reach the sky are being built, automobiles are taking over the road, the stock market is booming, and the jazz age is at its peak. People both rich and poor flock to the city to see what it has to offer for it truly is a spectacular place with all of its modernity. However, the city is riddled with organized crime, and people are being murdered left and right. The gangsters are the ones who run the town, terrorizing anyone who gets in their way.

characters

The group is made up of nine young law enforcement agents with different backgrounds. They will struggle to get along at first due to their different views and opinions, but as time progresses they will eventually become close friends. The group consists of two policemen, a lawyer, a tactician/analyst, an undercover investigator, a wire-tapping expert, a former gangster, and an expert driver led by a Prohibition agent.

prohibition agent [1/1]

Works for the Bureau of Prohibition, the federal law enforcement agency formed to enforce the National Prohibition Act of 1919. Tasked with taking down illegal bootlegging rings. Founder and leader of the "Incorruptible Bastards".

cassidy robinson || 24 || female || james griffin

policemen [2/2]

Members of the police force. Charged with protecting the general public and enforcing the law.

antonio marino || 28 || male || james griffin

alessia marsdon || 25 || female || ash-wr400

lawyer [1/1]

Practices law and applies abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems.

charles jacobi || 27 || male || Baratheon

tactician/analyst [1/1]

Conducts analysis to come up with effective strategies that will help to progress the mission.

arlene dupont || 26 || female || boba [semi-hiatus]

undercover investigator [0/1]

Conducts investigations of suspected or confirmed criminal activity while impersonating a disinterested third party.

name || age || gender || reserved for -The 3 Timelords-

wire-tapping expert [1/1]

Connects a listening device to a telephone line to secretly monitor a conversation and collect information.

kristofferson wolff || 25 || male || riddle .

former gangster [1/1]

Former member of a gang that was arrested for a petty theft. De Luca's crew wiped out his gang while he was serving time in jail, leaving him no one to return to. Was discovered by the prohibition agent and invited to join the group. Not entirely trusted yet but has valuable information about the bootlegging business.

narah de luca || 24 || female || M!NK

expert driver [1/1]

Takes the rest of the group wherever they need to go. Has a specialty of tailing and maneuvering through the complicated streets of New York at great speed.

hudson josef erwin || 30 || male || -The 3 Timelords-

rules

i. All FF rules apply.

ii. This is an advanced thread, so I do expect proper spelling and grammar, full sentences, and at least two paragraphs per post.

iii. If you have low muse please let me know. I promise I will understand cause it happens to me too.

iv. If you are planning on being inactive due to vacation, school, work, etc. please let me know so I can control the flow of the thread to prevent flooding.

v. If you want to drop the thread you either have to give your character to someone else or kill them off.

vi. Expect sensitive/controversial topics such as violence and explicit language. If any of that makes you uncomfortable, then this is probably not the thread for you.

vii. I don't expect this thread to be historically accurate (it is a historical fiction after all) but I do expect you to at least be accurate with the time period (characters must wear proper period attire, names should be reflective of the time, etc.).

viii. All ethnicities and sexualities are welcome. However, keep in mind that people were extremely prejudiced at this time.

ix. The age range for the characters is 24-30.

x. I will reserve a spot for up to 48 hours.

xi. Definitely offer up plot ideas (a plotting+chat thread will be made)

xii. You can make up to two characters.

xiii. Romance is allowed and encouraged, but do not make it the only purpose of your character(s).

xiv. Have fun!

form

giphy.gif

• my forms

• reserve expert driver?

let's all get naked and party

slightly inactive because i have no self-control and take 7 hour naps in the middle of the day

SPRAINED WRIST WHILE SKATEBOARDING I'LL BE SLOW TO REPLY FOR A FEW DAYS

tumblr_nlf8y9oYAU1qd2ub7o2_500.gif

" remember what i said

boy you was battle born "

• let's all get naked and party

slightly inactive because i have no self-control and take 7 hour naps in the middle of the day

" remember what i said

The post was edited 4 times, last by -The 3 Timelords- ().

• finished my form!

let's all get naked and party

" remember what i said

• I swear I'm on an RP roll right now

❅||♀ - - ♪|| ❅

WELCOME TO THE PANIC ROOM.

✾ || INTP - CHAOTIC GOOD/NEUTRAL - I.XXIX || ✾

• oh i'm no explorer

my vision's not great

i get tired when i run for too long

call me bara | driftingpaw, ezio | dinosaur nerd | varying work schedule

The post was edited 2 times, last by Baratheon ().

• Cass is done for the most part. I'll probably add more headcanons in the plot/chat thread. Also, sorry for not getting everything done last night like I said I would....I accidentally fell asleep while finishing her form 😅 I'm gonna try to finish Antonio's form today and then make the plot/chat thread. However, I cannot make any promises cause the fam and I are going to Disney today. If I do not get it done today, then I will for sure finish it all tomorrow :)

Baratheon I'm already in love with him 💕

• let's all get naked and party

" remember what i said

The post was edited 5 times, last by -The 3 Timelords- ().

• THERE IS NO GOOD OR EVIL, THERE IS ONLY POWER, AND THOSE TO WEAK TO SEEK IT.

they/them . advanced . intp . true neutral . art dump

The post was edited 1 time, last by riddle . ().